Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please can someone mention that apparently she doesn’t pay for utilities anyway?????

I can’t, as she blocked my ass.
Someone already did!

889FE13C-A29D-4394-85D1-A789F84073CF.png

I think I’ve found a flaw…
Haha as funny as Julie separating the 2 from the O in her stupid water machine. Didn’t these people go to school? There’s someone in her comments saying they’d wanted to do this ever since they noticed the ‘earth cable’ so they genuinely seem to think gas and ELECTRICITY are free from the earth 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s this BS that she’s posting today? I don’t believe this for a minute, and I don’t believe that’s a photo of her meter being changed. Why’s she even bothering if she hasn’t paid any utility bills for 9 years anyway?

View attachment 1067737
She says you have the legal right to supply your own energy... erm, where you getting that gas from Ellie? All that hot air you blowing out your arse? Fucks sake

Exposing_nothing_but_his_ignorance is looking for mates to join him again. Kids are being OFFERED a vaccine, not forced or dragged kicking and screaming. Like, it's an offer like you got Ash and you CHOSE not to have it.

I wonder how long it'll take them to realise they've actually got the wrong end of the stick.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She says you have the legal right to supply your own energy... erm, where you getting that gas from Ellie? All that hot air you blowing out your arse? Fucks sake

Exposing_nothing_but_his_ignorance is looking for mates to join him again. Kids are being OFFERED a vaccine, not forced or dragged kicking and screaming. Like, it's an offer like you got Ash and you CHOSE not to have it.

I wonder how long it'll take them to realise they've actually got the wrong end of the stick.
Do they honestly think that people like exposing_nothing, Ellie, Chaves and Remeece etc have the right and knowledge to decide what's best for other people's children? They're just a bunch of nobheads.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I read something yesterday saying it won’t even be encouraged, never mind forced, literally just offered as an option 🤷‍♀️

Worth noting Ellie, that you have in the past posted photos of your house, car, date of birth amoungst other things. Made it super easy for me to report you for council tax fraud over my morning cuppa 💅🏼

Sidenote- lets be honest, she pays all those bills. Its the poor saps that will now follow her advise and end up in debt or cut off i sort of feel bad for. Only sort of, because come on, you have a brain....use it.

Reactions: 12
Worth noting Ellie, that you have in the past posted photos of your house, car, date of birth amoungst other things. Made it super easy for me to report you for council tax fraud over my morning cuppa 💅🏼

Sidenote- lets be honest, she pays all those bills. Its the poor saps that will now follow her advise and end up in debt or cut off i sort of feel bad for. Only sort of, because come on, you have a brain....use it.
Starting a business, especially one in which some uneducated charlatan is going to be shoving needles in someone's arm is going to require insurances, etc. (Actually a very scary thought when you have someone who doesn't even know what an earth cable is, even before we talk about everything else she has clearly demonstrated not understanding). So she's going to have to provide a lot of her personal details to various organisations. She's not as 'off the grid' as she's leading the sheep following her to believe. If she isn't giving all these details to various organisations, people are stupid paying her for any service as her services and premises won't be covered. If she's not giving details and doing things legally, insurance won't cover her, and do they think a snake oil salesman is going to be able to pay out should anything happen with any of the unregulated stuff she's giving you? If she's potentially installing dodgy meters to her business as well as home, she's not going to be covered should the shed go up in flames.

I cannot wait for her to open and her sheep find out everything she has said she's done has been a nonsense, or for it all to be done in the way she's claiming and be operating in a manner that can have her prosecuted by various bodies.

Well, look who's trying to cash in now.... follow the money...
Troofers are incapable in seeing the troof in plain sight. How many more times do they need to be shown the money making scams they're all part of as a result of their misinformation and fear-mongering over the vaccine and public health messages before they wake up and realise none of this lot were interested in helping any of them, only about money and status for themselves at ANY cost to those who were vulnerable to misinformation.

• Heart
Oh Julie, Julie, Julie... that's the problem with you lot. You're always filling in blanks where there are none.

A kid has an epileptic fit at school, she didn't even read the article she just assumed is vaccine related. I did a Google, the head teacher told the newspaper it was a fit and some faints. I remember in school several fits, one girl many times and she was taken to hospital a few times, that was in the early 2000s. Also, my third picture was from 2015 where a fainting happened coz the hall was warm...

Julie, you're simply not as clever as you think you are. Is it something in your water?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Well, look who's trying to cash in now.... follow the money...
That’s interesting……
I posted about the unjected app yesterday.
Funnily enough, I found it via a link in Stupid’s stories, but he didn’t lay claim to it. Given that he’s the self-proclaimed ‘Mouth from the South’ & LOVES to big himself up at any given opportunity, I think if he was affiliated with this app in any way- he’d be shouting it from the rooftops.

I think our Ashley’s computer literacy likely begins & ends with social media & gaming.

E61DC510-C454-4589-8F9A-7D654EAF7D02.jpeg

That’s interesting……
I posted about the unjected app yesterday.
Funnily enough, I found it via a link in Stupid’s stories, but he didn’t lay claim to it. Given that he’s the self-proclaimed ‘Mouth from the South’ & LOVES to big himself up at any given opportunity, I think if he was affiliated with this app in any way- he’d be shouting it from the rooftops.

I think our Ashley’s computer literacy likely begins & ends with social media & gaming.

View attachment 1069164
I've asked on twitter where I found this so I'll see what they say. 😃

Reactions: 2
I've asked on twitter where I found this so I'll see what they say. 😃
Unless of course he’s the ‘incredible fellow unjected member’ who’s ‘taking their tech to new heights’ that she refers to in the post.
I just can’t see it though. There’s a world of difference between good at X-Box & software engineering 🥴

And he’s as thick as pig tit.

Reactions: 3
Unless of course he’s the ‘incredible fellow unjected member’ who’s ‘taking their tech to new heights’ that she refers to in the post.
I just can’t see it though. There’s a world of difference between good at X-Box & software engineering 🥴

And he’s as thick as pig tit.
I'd love to know how these people will know they're unjabbed without some kind of test....

😅🤣🤩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah I read something yesterday saying it won’t even be encouraged, never mind forced, literally just offered as an option 🤷‍♀️
I’ve had absolutely no pressure from my daughter’s school. In fact, they couldn’t stress enough that this was our choice.

Reactions: 1
Clearly doesn’t understand being a phlebotomist does not make you qualified to administer IV/IM nutrition?! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Cash in hand, likely no employment contract and likely she'll not be paying the NI due either.

Wonder what the hourly rate is lol

Reactions: 6
Oh yeah Julie, the Met Office and Environment Agency just give out red and Amber warnings for no reason. Shut your bleeping face and realise that people actually die during these storm events.

It's not an agenda, it's the bleeping weather. Greenpeace didn't just turn on a fan to further their Misson. bleeping prick

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
What I want to know is how Ms Grey can afford to employ staff for half the week from the get go. How many people are one man bands fir a good while till they are established, know they have plenty of work and can afford to.pay someone other than themselves? Most of them. She must have had massive outlay to get her 'clinic' up and running. Given that she seems to have worked for about a few months the in past 5 years how can she do this? Where's the money come from?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.