Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I shall share my last 24 hours: So, the five hour ferry took just over 8 hours. I considered googling ‘how peaceful a death is drowning?’ such was the awfulness of the experience.

Anyway, I survived. Stayed in Portsmouth so as not to risk the journey in the car, so late and in shite weather.

Planned to leave at 6am. Rear windscreen smashed in, luggage stolen.

Couldn’t get through to Autoglass. RAC wouldn’t help. Insurer not open till 8. No local emergency glass folk. Called local Police - not to report it, just to ask if they had any contacts who might do this kind of tit. They’re not allowed. Apparently, it’s illegal for them to recommend anyone. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Called RAC back and asked if they could treat me as a breakdown and recover me home, given that I couldn’t drive a big bleeping SUV 260 miles with no bastard glass in the back. They said “£250 plus mileage”. What the bleeping duck?

Out of sheer desperation, I did an Grey and asked if anyone in my social media circle lived close by. Then I remembered one of my amazing patients who is half an hour away. God love him, he drove to B&Q bought plastic wrap and tape and turned up with scissors and a smile.

duck my bleeping life. You know what? Had whoever smashed the window knocked on my door and asked me for cash, and I’ve gladly given them £100 not to smash the bleeping car up.

This is God paying me back for being a bleep.
Holy tit what a shitter of a time....

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Holy tit what a shitter of a time....
Couldn’t have put it better myself. I have a headache from holy hell. Called my mother to let her know we are safe and apparently, she’s been crying all night - bless her. She said “I keep looking at my bag of Maltesers and it’s made me cry because I know how much you like them!” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I hope to Christ that whoever smashed my car in, the glass has gone in both eyes, somehow detached their bleeping retinas and the NHS won’t touch them because they aren’t vaccinated. ☹

To make me feel better, I’ve just called the RAC and told them to stuff their pointless membership right up their hole. Asked me why…

Reactions: 9
These people are surely just having a laugh now aren’t they?
I suppose Right said Fred retweeted ‘Dr’ Harcombe because people with that title sound clever, even if what they’re saying is bollocks.
I’d never heard of her, so I had a quick Google.
As suspected, a quack/contrarian/everything denier.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I suppose Right said Fred retweeted ‘Dr’ Harcombe because people with that title sound clever, even if what they’re saying is bollocks.
I’d never heard of her, so I had a quick Google.
As suspected, a quack/contrarian/everything denier.

If you're short of time just read this... Zoe Harcombe. Carb avoider, nutritional maverick and the sworn enemy of fibre, five-a-day and common bleeping sense. The writer of a nauseating and pointless stream of ridiculous diet books, and creator of endless piles of Daily Mail clickbait fodder, Zoe Harcombe is the long standing Queen of evidence mangling nutri-bullshit, desperate to challenge the orthodoxy in order to drive book sales and website traffic.

—Anthony Warner on Zoe Harcombe

Reactions: 10
If you're short of time just read this... Zoe Harcombe. Carb avoider, nutritional maverick and the sworn enemy of fibre, five-a-day and common bleeping sense. The writer of a nauseating and pointless stream of ridiculous diet books, and creator of endless piles of Daily Mail clickbait fodder, Zoe Harcombe is the long standing Queen of evidence mangling nutri-bullshit, desperate to challenge the orthodoxy in order to drive book sales and website traffic.

—Anthony Warner on Zoe Harcombe
Love Anthony Warner. Love him a bit more now.

So. I’ve spent most of today on a childrens ward after a trip to A&E last night. How anyone can accuse the absolutely amazing staff (I’m including everyone here from cleaners to consultants) of being part of some evil plan is beyond me. The care and compassion we have received has been second to none. At no point have I or my child been asked our vaccine status/to do a covid test. We both wore masks but at points during the day we forgot, or they slipped, we were never reminded or asked to put them back on (which I would have done for the record). Thank you very much NHS and duck off ellie, Julie, exposing_nothing and all the other complete and utter twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So. I’ve spent most of today on a childrens ward after a trip to A&E last night. How anyone can accuse the absolutely amazing staff (I’m including everyone here from cleaners to consultants) of being part of some evil plan is beyond me. The care and compassion we have received has been second to none. At no point have I or my child been asked our vaccine status/to do a covid test. We both wore masks but at points during the day we forgot, or they slipped, we were never reminded or asked to put them back on (which I would have done for the record). Thank you very much NHS and duck off ellie, Julie, exposing_nothing and all the other complete and utter twats.
Hope all is now OK..

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hope your little person is ok.

I see Professor Walton is still resuuurching and verbally abusing anyone who he happens upon whilst on his travels. bleep.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
God how I wish that I could just stumble upon Wanky in full flow whilst I was walking down the street.

I’d say to him what those women really want to say deep down…

Reactions: 7
The queens got covid and they’re not all losing their tit yet. Eh?

Reactions: 2
Isn’t today the grand opening of Ellie’s “Shed” .
I can’t help every-time someone calls it that I think of Jessie from the fast show ! “Today I will mostly be giving Vitamin C shots and talking absolute tit” on a side note keep reporting that twit as she’s pushing that new account of hers so obviously worried ❤

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.