Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Curly mop bleep face is asking about mask mandates in Dubai!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Forget the masks, you bleep!!…how will you even be able to leave the country without having the covid vaccine! 🤡
Probably best you leave all the sunny holidays to us vaccinated sheep. You best just stick to Hastings Pier 🤡
Curly mop bleep face is my favourite description of Ellie EVER 🤣🤣🤣😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Curly mop bleep face is asking about mask mandates in Dubai!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Forget the masks, you bleep!!…how will you even be able to leave the country without having the covid vaccine! 🤡
Probably best you leave all the sunny holidays to us vaccinated sheep. You best just stick to Hastings Pier 🤡
Why doesn't she call them and give them a lesson about common law and school them like she does everyone else?!

Wish she would duck off to Dubai and stay there forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would love her to go to Dubai and start mouthing off.
She wouldn’t dare! They’re not lenient - thought our government were taking full control of our entire lives though Ellie. Oh yeah. Not that bad here is it

Why doesn't she call them and give them a lesson about common law and school them like she does everyone else?!

Wish she would duck off to Dubai and stay there forever.
I highly recommend ukraine this time of year Ellie

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The usual suspects have been quieter than expected about yesterday’s revelation that the Biggest Criminal Investigation in UK History was a total non-starter.
I don’t mind admitting I’m a bit disappointed. I thought it would provide some amusement on this otherwise cold & uneventful Wednesday.

Anyhoo, whilst Exposing_stupid has stayed quiet about their failure, he is apparently incapable of going a whole day without trolling the NHS England account. Thanks to his misinformed sheep commenting on his post, a baby loss charity has received some unwanted attention too. This really boils my piss as pregnancy & neonatal loss is something very close to my heart.

I’ve reported his post for harassment & bullying, but as usual, it doesn’t go against their community guidelines. If you get a minute, would some of you mind reporting it too?…….🙏🏻

F7A9FFD5-F030-41A6-BCC2-6F197D3D39F7.jpeg
32C4ACA7-9687-4741-A8A5-17203836C9DF.jpeg

Attachments

The usual suspects have been quieter than expected about yesterday’s revelation that the Biggest Criminal Investigation in UK History was a total non-starter.
I don’t mind admitting I’m a bit disappointed. I thought it would provide some amusement on this otherwise cold & uneventful Wednesday.

Anyhoo, whilst Exposing_stupid has stayed quiet about their failure, he is apparently incapable of going a whole day without trolling the NHS England account. Thanks to his misinformed sheep commenting on his post, a baby loss charity has received some unwanted attention too. This really boils my piss as pregnancy & neonatal loss is something very close to my heart.

I’ve reported his post for harassment & bullying, but as usual, it doesn’t go against their community guidelines. If you get a minute, would some of you mind reporting it too?…….🙏🏻

View attachment 1083483View attachment 1083488
I’ve reported him & left him a comment but I’ve got feeling he has blocked my comments from
being seen again I absolutely hate the bleep I wish I could get more information on him like where he works I’d love to mess his life up this really boils my piss too 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve reported him & left him a comment but I’ve got feeling he has blocked my comments from
being seen again I absolutely hate the bleep I wish I could get more information on him like where he works I’d love to mess his life up this really boils my piss too 😡
A charity supporting families who have lost babies - ☹☹☹☹☹ Christ, is nothing off limits for those pieces of tit.

And meanwhile, over on Twitter, twit Le Tossier believes the HAARP conspiracy. There is no end to his twatocity.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Woke up early, saw the news - cried like a small child. Received email from family who have a young woman approaching end of life - cried some more. Patient from ten years ago tagged me in a video, telling her story of survival - cried again.

I look at the troofers with amazement and a sense of incredulity: I can’t see any of them mentioning the Ukraine. I don’t get it. They appear to be the most political animals, they will march at the drop of a hat, turn up at Westminster, police stations, hospitals etc; yet I can’t see one of them giving two shits about what is going on in the Ukraine. Maybe they have a ‘theory’ about it and it’s not happening.

☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹

Reactions: 10
Ellie has posted for people to educate her about Ukraine. The comments are full of everything from false flag, Ukrainians are nazis, putins not a bad guy, Obama puppet government , distraction, part of the nwo plan to Ukraine being the world's centre fir child trafficing

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Woke up early, saw the news - cried like a small child. Received email from family who have a young woman approaching end of life - cried some more. Patient from ten years ago tagged me in a video, telling her story of survival - cried again.

I look at the troofers with amazement and a sense of incredulity: I can’t see any of them mentioning the Ukraine. I don’t get it. They appear to be the most political animals, they will march at the drop of a hat, turn up at Westminster, police stations, hospitals etc; yet I can’t see one of them giving two shits about what is going on in the Ukraine. Maybe they have a ‘theory’ about it and it’s not happening.

☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹
Exposing_nothing thinks its funny and all planned....

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Ellie has posted for people to educate her about Ukraine. The comments are full of everything from false flag, Ukrainians are nazis, putins not a bad guy, Obama puppet government , distraction, part of the nwo plan to Ukraine being the world's centre fir child trafficing
She should Do HeR oWn ReSeArCh. To live inside their heads full of fantasy and delusion for just a day...

I was just reading a report where Ukraine officials have warned one of their biggest threats right now in all of this is false information, so they want the media and citizens to check everything before sharing it. Can you imagine Ellie & Co's Ukranian equivalents and the threat they could pose?

Reactions: 7
Exposing_nothing thinks its funny and all planned....
Of course he does.
‘Covid exits stage left’ because a literal war is a mere distraction from ‘what’s going on’ 🙄
They said the same things about Afghanistan. Imagine being so stupid you cannot comprehend that on a planet as big as ours, there can be more than one issue happening at the same time.

I digress. Some humour to lighten the mood. Whilst the initial headline is sad, as usual- a knobhead nailed it in the comments.

6628B6A9-DA90-4B5D-920D-635051AC46EC.jpeg
523362F7-61AF-487D-9F8A-7018EF9A957D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Wow the comments on Ellie’s post about Ukraine. Just wow. Apparently putin is a scapegoat. And if you go on Snapchat (which is according to Ellie’s followers the most reliable source of news) nothings happening at the borders it’s fake news.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Amazing how we mention here no talk on Ukraine/Russia and boom - Ellie does a post 😅

Wonder how the bleep shed is going? Seems she still has plenty of time to post so guessing not run off her feet, or charging way too much and only needing to fit in a couple of people a day. Such a grifter!

Reactions: 2
Wow the comments on Ellie’s post about Ukraine. Just wow. Apparently putin is a scapegoat. And if you go on Snapchat (which is according to Ellie’s followers the most reliable source of news) nothings happening at the borders it’s fake news.
I've been looking around instagram and twitter etc and it's surprising how many toofers knew news of the invasion was coming. (It's almost like Russia had amassed troops on the border) but still think its fake. They're saying I've tried to explain it's fake to my friends but I'm the only one who understands or I've tried telling my family but I'm the only one who understands and I've tried to explain to my workmates but I'm the only one who understands. Can anyone else see a pattern where these people are the only person in their group that believes this tit?? Or am I the only one who understands 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.