Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some daft tart who’s friends with a friend posted this…. If anyone is going to succumb to Russian fake news it’s her. Why not go back to filling peoples faces with chemicals my love???

And before anyone says ‘why is it always beauticians?’ She’s actually a qualified nurse who left the NHS to do cosmetic procedures. And go full conspiracy fucktard.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 1
Rage war. Bit embarrassing 😬

View attachment 1086929
My old dad used to say, ‘If you’ve nothing sensible to say, keep your bleeping mouth shut’. Why is it that an utter nobody thinks it’s ok to say stupid little cunty things like this, about a subject she knows absolutely duck all about?

Liey, stick to your false nails, eyelashes, hair and template letters of nothingness. If you cannot show one ounce of compassion for the people who are going to suffer dreadfully, shut your bleeping trap.

Reactions: 7
But Beeba, you said dairy was mucus forming and bad for you! She’s so f
Isn’t this the 2nd time Biba has claimed to have covid and yet it’s not covid?? 🤡
And 100% she’s gone back to eating meat because it’s easier to boil up an egg than it is to learn how to make nutritional vegan food for herself and her children.
Exactly. Lazy bastard!

But Beeba, you said dairy was mucus forming and bad for you 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Under statement!🤦🏼‍♀️

Mila died because of the Rona lock down as per her fb post the other day. Check it out. Why the duck does she talk about illness? I thought she said there was no such thing. Stupid bleeping witch! Why would she have to think about a guardian for her kids? What’s wrong with super Kev the bleeping super dad?!! duck off Beba you bleep and when you get there duck off some more!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

But Beba, you said this tit is bad. You also said eating meat was bad for you but you’re eating it again. You think we’re as bleeping stupid as you are. You’re too bleeping lazy to make nutritious vegan meals that taste good so you’re going back to eating “normal” food. No-one believes your tit anymore, except the handful of brain dead dickheads that lick your arse because they’ve got duck all else to do!
I was in a bit of a bad mood last night. Could you tell?! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣

My old dad used to say, ‘If you’ve nothing sensible to say, keep your bleeping mouth shut’. Why is it that an utter nobody thinks it’s ok to say stupid little cunty things like this, about a subject she knows absolutely duck all about?

Liey, stick to your false nails, eyelashes, hair and template letters of nothingness. If you cannot show one ounce of compassion for the people who are going to suffer dreadfully, shut your bleeping trap.
She’s thick as duck! 🤣

God almighty the people who follow exposing_nothing are as thick as duck. They all know that nothing is going on in the Ukraine or its Putin killing the pedophiles or they're closing down something or other. And, as luck would have it, one of them has a friend in the Ukraine who says don't believe what you see on the telly. duck right off..you haven't got a friend never mind one in the Ukraine. Bastards.

Reactions: 8
God almighty the people who follow exposing_nothing are as thick as duck. They all know that nothing is going on in the Ukraine or its Putin killing the pedophiles or they're closing down something or other. And, as luck would have it, one of them has a friend in the Ukraine who says don't believe what you see on the telly. duck right off..you haven't got a friend never mind one in the Ukraine. Bastards.
I can already see how they’re all trying to pull stories out of this & come up with yet another conspiracy to why this is happening just like the plandemic but as usual they’re just constantly contradicting themselves.
I still like letting Ash know he’s a bleep 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can already see how they’re all trying to pull stories out of this & come up with yet another conspiracy to why this is happening just like the plandemic but as usual they’re just constantly contradicting themselves.
I still like letting Ash know he’s a bleep 🤣🤣
Keep up the good work 😂

meanwhile the nurse who should be struck off took 5 people up Scafell Pike and they were wearing Canadian flag T_shirts…..🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Keep up the good work 😂

meanwhile the nurse who should be struck off took 5 people up Scafell Pike and they were wearing Canadian flag T_shirts…..🤦🏼‍♀️
Why Canadian flags tho? Like I get she says she stands with Canada but why? What's she standing with?

I'm glad they had a nice safe time but what is she protesting against? Why is she against it and how the duck does walking up a mountain achieve her goals?

Reactions: 4
Why Canadian flags tho? Like I get she says she stands with Canada but why? What's she standing with?

I'm glad they had a nice safe time but what is she protesting against? Why is she against it and how the duck does walking up a mountain achieve her goals?
Basically....she stands with racists, homophobes, transphobes, etc. as that is basically what the trucker pissing contest has turned into and you cannot pretend otherwise - so to openly support their vaccine stance without calling out the rest of the BS they are using it as a platform to spout, you are complicit! I'm sure any future patients (hopefully the NMC will get their first) would love to know she is tolerant of so much bigotry!

Well, I’m not glad they had a nice time. I was hoping they’d all fall off the edge and die horribly.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Curtain lips rant in her stories about Ukraine was bleeping embarrassing. bleeping thick bleep.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.