Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are unbelievable, and disgusting! No doubt put in the shoes of Ukrainians right now this 'freedom fighting troofer' lot would be first in line for aid efforts, govt help, shelter and ready with a novel worth of self written crap pretending it evidence as to why they cannot be conscripted.

To have the luxury of sitting pretending it isn't happening while Ukranians sit terrified for their lives, homes, families, etc. It's so easy when you've been able to pretend to be oh so oppressed the last couple of years to pretend that there aren't other real issues going on beyond a real pandemic. I'm sure another huge risk to economies is just what they all wanted! I'm sure countries are just rushing to want to put all their working age citizens at risk, whilst also risking the public health efforts that have taken place for the last couple of years, all for some nonsense theory. Good news though, if there is a risk of the vaccinated all being sooooo ill, they'll be trawling medical records to make sure that the unvaccinated are the first conscripted if needed in Ukraine and Russia right now! 🥴

Reactions: 7
Amazing how we mention here no talk on Ukraine/Russia and boom - Ellie does a post 😅

Wonder how the bleep shed is going? Seems she still has plenty of time to post so guessing not run off her feet, or charging way too much and only needing to fit in a couple of people a day. Such a grifter!
it’s almost as though the bleep shed has gone the same way as the GLO, the dog,the law degree(s), the medicine degrees, the kids and the multi million pound deal job. Isn’t it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are unbelievable, and disgusting! No doubt put in the shoes of Ukrainians right now this 'freedom fighting troofer' lot would be first in line for aid efforts, govt help, shelter and ready with a novel worth of self written crap pretending it evidence as to why they cannot be conscripted.

To have the luxury of sitting pretending it isn't happening while Ukranians sit terrified for their lives, homes, families, etc. It's so easy when you've been able to pretend to be oh so oppressed the last couple of years to pretend that there aren't other real issues going on beyond a real pandemic. I'm sure another huge risk to economies is just what they all wanted! I'm sure countries are just rushing to want to put all their working age citizens at risk, whilst also risking the public health efforts that have taken place for the last couple of years, all for some nonsense theory. Good news though, if there is a risk of the vaccinated all being sooooo ill, they'll be trawling medical records to make sure that the unvaccinated are the first conscripted if needed in Ukraine and Russia right now! 🥴
If a worse variant did come along that started to affect children only then people like Ellie and Jaclyn Dumb would be trampling people out of the way to get thier kids to the front of the jibjab queue. They are selfish entitled idiots who would then blame the government for a lack of action...

Reactions: 6
I've been looking around instagram and twitter etc and it's surprising how many toofers knew news of the invasion was coming. (It's almost like Russia had amassed troops on the border) but still think its fake. They're saying I've tried to explain it's fake to my friends but I'm the only one who understands or I've tried telling my family but I'm the only one who understands and I've tried to explain to my workmates but I'm the only one who understands. Can anyone else see a pattern where these people are the only person in their group that believes this tit?? Or am I the only one who understands 🤣 🤣
No, I understand ya, big fella. I feel so despondent today. I’m usually the glass overflowing type of person, but today, I see nothing good in anything.

No, I understand ya, big fella. I feel so despondent today. I’m usually the glass overflowing type of person, but today, I see nothing good in anything.
I know. The admission that the crime number was crap and not being investigated was a happy blip in a week full of bleughh. I've even got some of last week's birthday chocolate left and thats unprecedented..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She should Do HeR oWn ReSeArCh. To live inside their heads full of fantasy and delusion for just a day...

I was just reading a report where Ukraine officials have warned one of their biggest threats right now in all of this is false information, so they want the media and citizens to check everything before sharing it. Can you imagine Ellie & Co's Ukranian equivalents and the threat they could pose?
Given that Ellie is usually the font of all knowledge (!), I am genuinely surprised she allowed the facade to slip about this subject & that today’s post wasn’t her asserting her ill-informed opinions about it.
To ask her fuckwit followers to ‘educate’ her, is just bizarre. But there you go, it’s Ellie, so we probably shouldn’t be surprised by anything she says or does.

The DRG is planning on doing a post about Russia & their long history of propaganda & disinformation. I’m happy to admit I don’t know much about it either, so I’ll be tuning in.

D8EF736E-064C-4275-8BCA-7C009E11FA13.jpeg

I know. The admission that the crime number was crap and not being investigated was a happy blip in a week full of bleughh. I've even got some of last week's birthday chocolate left and thats unprecedented..
Chocolate. That will save the day. 😊 Which reminds me : last weekend when I was on the ferry during storm bleep, my mother called me the following day to tell me how worried she had been about me. She said “I kept going in the kitchen, seeing my box of Maltesers and crying, thinking you’d never eat them again, I know you like Maltesers…”. When she realised I was safe (save for the bastard car being smashed and robbed from) she said “Ooo, I don’t know what I’d have done if anything had happened to you. I kept looking at my box of paracetamol and I would have just taken them all”.

Now, considering I do her shopping each week and always get her a box of paracetamol (she won’t ‘Myther the doctor’ for them) - so the chances are, the largest quantity she could have taken would have been 16…….. not sure they’d have had the desired effect. God love my Ma. 🥰

• Heart
Beebs absolutely definitely hasn't had the rona. Says if she'd been anybody else she would have been hospitalised she has been that ill. But she didn't CHOOSE hospitalization unlike other people who want to go to hospital. Think she may be underestimating a tad , how ill other people have been.

Reactions: 4
Given that Ellie is usually the font of all knowledge (!), I am genuinely surprised she allowed the facade to slip about this subject & that today’s post wasn’t her asserting her ill-informed opinions about it.
To ask her fuckwit followers to ‘educate’ her, is just bizarre. But there you go, it’s Ellie, so we probably shouldn’t be surprised by anything she says or does.

The DRG is planning on doing a post about Russia & their long history of propaganda & disinformation. I’m happy to admit I don’t know much about it either, so I’ll be tuning in.

View attachment 1084978
The Liey apostles have advised that the best way of establishing information in this kind of situation……. Is ……… wait for it……. SNAPCHAT. I kid you bleeping not. SNAPCHAT. Snap and chat. I can’t.

Is the Dandy still in circulation? I’m thinking there might be some helpful information in tomorrow’s copy. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
The Liey apostles have advised that the best way of establishing information in this kind of situation……. Is ……… wait for it……. SNAPCHAT. I kid you bleeping not. SNAPCHAT. Snap and chat. I can’t.

Is the Dandy still in circulation? I’m thinking there might be some helpful information in tomorrow’s copy. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I must be getting old. I thought the attached was the only use for Snapchat 🤷🏻‍♀️

BC5EBDBE-F20A-4507-BE0A-38F1CFB59E01.jpeg

• Haha

Bloody well said Hula!

Beebs absolutely definitely hasn't had the rona. Says if she'd been anybody else she would have been hospitalised she has been that ill. But she didn't CHOOSE hospitalization unlike other people who want to go to hospital. Think she may be underestimating a tad , how ill other people have been.
What have I missed? Not seen anything about her being ill (sorry detoxing), fucks sake I need to get my facts straight! 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
From beebs newsletter

Was it the rona?
Fimages%2F6ddc7357c5956a808163601f847764632775e8f5.png
Of course it wasn't.​
Well hey there,
I'm alive. I think. I just about feel like I am.
It started on Monday afternoon. I was on the beach and it was after I'd had my cold swim in the sea that I realised I just couldn't warm up after it. The cold felt like it was penetrating my bones. I came home, got the girls to bed…and then it hit me. The most pounding headache I’ve ever had. Guys, it hurt to even move my eyeballs. My chest began to feel like I had someone sat on it….and no matter how cold I felt, I was dripping in sweat.
I can't remember the last time I felt this weak. Thank god I'm living where I am. I messaged my neighbour and she agreed to come round and see to the girls while I recovered.
Of which I moderately feel that I am today.
Today is the first time in 3 days that I can sit upright without being dizzy, or move my eyes without feeling like my head is about to explode.
It was the Rona!! The uninformed will no doubt screech when I make this story public. Gleefully rubbing their anti bacterial gelled hands together that me, a covid denier, has fallen ill.
That's the deal you make with the uninformed masses by the way when you openly dismiss germ theory….the deal that you yourself must never ever fall ill.
This illness has floored me…..incapacitated me for three days while my body just shook….racked with pain. I've never experienced an illness before with such physical discomfort. Red hot shooting pains running up and down my legs, firing across my hips. For 24 hours straight I just lay in bed moaning and whimpering. Trying to transmute the pain with sound.
I know what caused it. I have been feeling deep emotional turmoil since learning of the death of Mila….almost as though I have had a metaphorical safety net pulled out from under me…combined with a tragedy that my family in the UK are presently dealing with….this is the cause of my current virus. My cells purging the pain the only way they know how….and forcing me into a place of rest and reflection.
18 months ago, if I had begun suffering from a virus like this, I would have immediately begun to up my vitamin c and begin to take all my herbal concoctions to aid my recovery.
8 years ago, if I had been suffering from a virus like this, I would have been to the doctor and would no doubt have been hospitalised.
Would you like to know what I did this time round?
Nothing.
At all.
I went to bed, drank water, fasted and prayed.
That was it.
It was horrific.
At some point I thought the searing pain from behind my eyes was going to make me pass out.
I was negotiating with God at one point that if this was the end of my physical vessel, please don't take me until I have sorted out suitable guardians for my girls…..I was delirious with pain and discomfort.
And yet here I am. Alive to tell the tale.
People love to make such a big deal about being hospitalised don't they?
I read it in any comments section on any covid post.
“Well I had it so badly that I was HOSPITALISED!”
To be clear, you were hospitalised because you chose to be.
Whatever entity is working its way through my body right now and leaving me feeling like I can barely move, would almost certainly grant me “hospitalisation” status if I chose to go down that route.
But I don’t.
I choose to trust in the lessons my body is teaching me.
I choose to trust in my body full stop.
I promise to be back in full firing mode soon!!
With much love,
Biba xx
PS. I've still not launched Rewire on social media yet because, well, I can barely see.....which means as a susbciber to this email list you still have the chance to get on for 50% off!!

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
From beebs newsletter

Was it the rona?
Of course it wasn't.​
Well hey there,
It started on Monday afternoon. I was on the beach and it was after I'd had my cold swim in the sea that I realised I just couldn't warm up after it. The cold felt like it was penetrating my bones. I came home, got the girls to bed…and then it hit me. The most pounding headache I’ve ever had. Guys, it hurt to even move my eyeballs. My chest began to feel like I had someone sat on it….and no matter how cold I felt, I was dripping in sweat.
I can't remember the last time I felt this weak. Thank god I'm living where I am. I messaged my neighbour and she agreed to come round and see to the girls while I recovered.
Today is the first time in 3 days that I can sit upright without being dizzy, or move my eyes without feeling like my head is about to explode.
It was the Rona!! The uninformed will no doubt screech when I make this story public. Gleefully rubbing their anti bacterial gelled hands together that me, a covid denier, has fallen ill.
That's the deal you make with the uninformed masses by the way when you openly dismiss germ theory….the deal that you yourself must never ever fall ill.
This illness has floored me…..incapacitated me for three days while my body just shook….racked with pain. I've never experienced an illness before with such physical discomfort. Red hot shooting pains running up and down my legs, firing across my hips. For 24 hours straight I just lay in bed moaning and whimpering. Trying to transmute the pain with sound.
I know what caused it. I have been feeling deep emotional turmoil since learning of the death of Mila….almost as though I have had a metaphorical safety net pulled out from under me…combined with a tragedy that my family in the UK are presently dealing with….this is the cause of my current virus. My cells purging the pain the only way they know how….and forcing me into a place of rest and reflection.
18 months ago, if I had begun suffering from a virus like this, I would have immediately begun to up my vitamin c and begin to take all my herbal concoctions to aid my recovery.
8 years ago, if I had been suffering from a virus like this, I would have been to the doctor and would no doubt have been hospitalised.
Nothing.
At all.
That was it.
It was horrific.
At some point I thought the searing pain from behind my eyes was going to make me pass out.
I was negotiating with God at one point that if this was the end of my physical vessel, please don't take me until I have sorted out suitable guardians for my girls…..I was delirious with pain and discomfort.
Whatever entity is working its way through my body right now and leaving me feeling like I can barely move, would almost certainly grant me “hospitalisation” status if I chose to go down that route.
But I don’t.
With much love,
Biba xx
PS. I've still not launched Rewire on social media yet because, well, I can barely see.....which means as a susbciber to this email list you still have the chance to get on for 50% off!!
I thought she was the queen of manifesting? She should simply think healthy. Like duck would your body make you that ill because you were mourning the loss of someone. No beeeeeeba that's not how the world works.

Manifest yourself a bleeping brain cell.

• Haha
From beebs newsletter

Was it the rona?
Of course it wasn't.​
Well hey there,
Nothing.
At all.
That was it.
It was horrific.
But I don’t.
With much love,
Biba xx
What a load of tit. Get some bleeping aspirin down your neck and stop your pissing and moaning. And who the bleedin’ ell is Mila and how did Mila die? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
God Beebs is a stupid witch
Under statement!🤦🏼‍♀️

What a load of tit. Get some bleeping aspirin down your neck and stop your pissing and moaning. And who the bleedin’ ell is Mila and how did Mila die? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Mila died because of the Rona lock down as per her fb post the other day. Check it out. Why the duck does she talk about illness? I thought she said there was no such thing. Stupid bleeping witch! Why would she have to think about a guardian for her kids? What’s wrong with super Kev the bleeping super dad?!! duck off Beba you bleep and when you get there duck off some more!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

But Beba, you said this tit is bad. You also said eating meat was bad for you but you’re eating it again. You think we’re as bleeping stupid as you are. You’re too bleeping lazy to make nutritious vegan meals that taste good so you’re going back to eating “normal” food. No-one believes your tit anymore, except the handful of brain dead dickheads that lick your arse because they’ve got duck all else to do!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
From beebs newsletter

Was it the rona?
Of course it wasn't.​
Well hey there,
Nothing.
At all.
That was it.
It was horrific.
But I don’t.
With much love,
Biba xx
Ugh.
I have never looked at this woman’s feed & I don’t intend to. There are enough idiots whose content I do look at & despair, & that is enough.
For someone with no formal qualifications in anything & a CV that once included fellating strangers, she can duck off with her unsolicited opinions on ANY medical issues. Because that’s all they are- opinions.

What she’s described above is exactly how I felt when I had Covid. The frontal headache, the pain behind the eyes, nausea/dizziness & joint pain. And a complete absence of any of the other symptoms you would usually expect with a cold or influenza. Yep- that’s Covid. All unpleasant, but manageable at home with rest & analgesics. At no point did I consider myself unwell enough to be hospitalised.

To be clear, ‘Biba’ (that’s got to be her hooker name, right?)- the people who have been hospitalised have been because they had respiratory symptoms that couldn’t be managed at home, not because they ‘chose’ to be. Or the Covid patients I looked after in ICU during my stint helping there who were in renal failure & needed haemofiltration- I’m pretty sure they’d have ‘chosen’ to be absolutely anywhere else under the circumstances.

Sanctimonious witch. If anyone deserves to get Long Covid (sorry- long physical manifestation of internal trauma/whatever). It’s her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
But Beba, you said this tit is bad
To be fair fleabag is bloody brilliant specially the 2nd series. I rarely watch anything but watched the first series last christmas. Took me a year but finally got round to watching the 2nd series this Christmas just gone! Dunno why beebs has to make a song and dance about justifying watching it tho. Its so mainstream she'll probly have to purify , purge, cleanse and detoxify herself from it tomorrow.

• Haha
Isn’t this the 2nd time Biba has claimed to have covid and yet it’s not covid?? 🤡
And 100% she’s gone back to eating meat because it’s easier to boil up an egg than it is to learn how to make nutritional vegan food for herself and her children.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.