Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you're reading this Jenna, have you like at the current forecast for Scafell?

You do not want to be taking inexperienced people up that mountain in those conditions. I'm a pretty experienced hiker and have the gear and knowledge to hike in that type of weather. I also know better to give it a miss. I certainly wouldn't tackle this as a first mountain!!! Please please don't do it.
im not a hiker and even I know you don’t startstrolling up somewhere like scafell without some significant equipment and experience - even in summer

Reactions: 4
The nurse who has no purpose is not only climbing Scafell Pike but she inviting others to join to meet likekinded people and overcome challenges.

She has a handy list of things to bring... but fails to include map, compass and the knowledge of how to use them. Scafell in winter conditions is not to be underestimated particularly given the recent storms. Inexperienced and ill prepared hikers have caused so many problems during the last 2 years. Urgh.

It's irresponsible to climb the highest mountain in England like its a walk in the park.
But it’s very responsible to climb the highest mountain in England and do everyone a favour by not coming back down again if you are a complete bleep. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
you're reading this Jenna, have you like at the current forecast for Scafell?
When I saw that a couple of weeks back I killed myself laughing but I failed to take into account the idiocy of people. Bit like ellie after walking up the llanberis path to the top if snowdon( tho I have doubts about that ) then next breath asking people about taking her 9 year old who has probably never walked more than a mile up Ben nevis ...probly in her plimsolls or uggs. Dunno if that nurse is a walker or not but she must have tit for brains if she thinks it's a good idea for her to lead a bunch of anyone and their kids up Scafell right now.

I've done quite a bit of winter walking this year for the first time in many years. I'd forgotten quite how much the cold takes it out of you. Oh and the bloody wind is a killer, literally in more ways than one.47mph gusts will take you off your feet and in these temperatures freeze you to the bone. Ive had some lovely walks but some have been pure grim.I beat a hasty retreat off a few hills recently, let my strapping lads do their thing and settled myself down for a nice hot chocolate and a book!

Reactions: 5
If you're reading this Jenna, have you like at the current forecast for Scafell?

You do not want to be taking inexperienced people up that mountain in those conditions. I'm a pretty experienced hiker and have the gear and knowledge to hike in that type of weather. I also know better to give it a miss. I certainly wouldn't tackle this as a first mountain!!! Please please don't do it.
On second thoughts, let her bleeping do it. Actually, no - mountain rescue have enough to do without running around the mountains after that lot. I shall see if Wasdale mountain rescue have a Twitter page and give them fair warning. Stupid bastard she is.

When I saw that a couple of weeks back I killed myself laughing but I failed to take into account the idiocy of people. Bit like ellie after walking up the llanberis path to the top if snowdon( tho I have doubts about that ) then next breath asking people about taking her 9 year old who has probably never walked more than a mile up Ben nevis ...probly in her plimsolls or uggs. Dunno if that nurse is a walker or not but she must have tit for brains if she thinks it's a good idea for her to lead a bunch of anyone and their kids up Scafell right now.

I've done quite a bit of winter walking this year for the first time in many years. I'd forgotten quite how much the cold takes it out of you. Oh and the bloody wind is a killer, literally in more ways than one.47mph gusts will take you off your feet and in these temperatures freeze you to the bone. Ive had some lovely walks but some have been pure grim.I beat a hasty retreat off a few hills recently, let my strapping lads do their thing and settled myself down for a nice hot chocolate and a book!
☝☝☝☝ Those hills can be bleeping brutal. Imagine any of the people she’s asking to join her having ANY of the gear she’s talking about! Inexperienced walkers are going to put themselves and mountain rescue at such a risk. Selfish cunts.

Last edited:
Well the nurse_that_is_incapable_of_understanding_science_basics is clearly organising and advertising that, therefore should hopefully be seen by the HSE as responsible for the party. Should there be any medical emergency or rescue needed, hopefully she'll be held to account like that school was.

Reactions: 6
1). She deffo doesn’t have 2 of those thousand pound water filters to have a second in the garage
2). Cars don’t charge from a plug socket you silly bint. And her car isn’t electric soooo….. why would she have a car charging point in her garage?
You can charge an electric car from a normal plug, but an hours charge would probably give all of 10 miles if they’re lucky.

Reactions: 3
Well the nurse_that_is_incapable_of_understanding_science_basics is clearly organising and advertising that, therefore should hopefully be seen by the HSE as responsible for the party. Should there be any medical emergency or rescue needed, hopefully she'll be held to account like that school was.
Well it’s not like this group of imbeciles would ignore advice from “experts” they’ve done their own REseArcH 🔬 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Louise Milleman, IG handle “ourbigradlife” she also flogs Kangen filters! 🤦🏼‍♀️
I had a little snoop around her profile. Predictably annoying bullshit.
I’m not really sure how claiming to be ‘off-grid’ & ‘self-sufficient’ fits in with a Kangen water filter hustle. It’s not exactly living off the land is it? Further proof that these idiots just make tit up as they go along.
She also likes to travel, which means complying with individual country’s Covid entry requirements (testing/masking etc). Oh & giving money to Big Airline. So not ‘off grid’ at all then 🙄

Side note: Unbiasedscipod did a post about Alkalinising. Someone should send it to Julie C Word……….

92E5CA10-8769-449E-90E7-76B18122D6E0.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Just thought I’d share this for amusement value : this email, all about the devil, numbers making up 666 etc, infiltrated my emails a while ago. I didn’t read the cunting thing, it went on for bleeping ever.

I did however, send a well thought out reply. Hope you all appreciate how long it took me to pen.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just thought I’d share this for amusement value : this email, all about the devil, numbers making up 666 etc, infiltrated my emails a while ago. I didn’t read the cunting thing, it went on for bleeping ever.

I did however, send a well thought out reply. Hope you all appreciate how long it took me to pen.
Reads like a sermon from the Church of Remeece. 😆

• Haha
Omg, the reply from the Scafell post...

"weather reports are as accurate as your judgement!"

"We always put safety first "

"If we stay in when they say its bad we'd be looking at mountains on our phones"

No, the Met office provides information for you to use judgement. Even if you have some experienced hikers that doesn't mean they're able/ happy to lead the uninitiated in those conditions. The mountains aren't going anywhere, you can go back when it's not winter ffs and have a nice safe day.

These bleeping people are exhausting.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3

"If we stay in when they say its bad we'd be looking at mountains on our phones"

No, the Met office provides information for you to use judgement. Even if you have some experienced hikers that doesn't mean they're able/ happy to lead the uninitiated in those conditions. The mountains aren't going anywhere, you can go back when it's not winter ffs and have a nice safe day.

They are exhausting. They must be exhausted too looking for absolutely everything they can to be angry about, especially now that their relevance is about to completely drop off the cliff given Boris's questionable approach.

This idea that the storm warnings, and now even Met Office forecasts are rubbish and an excuse to tell people what to do...no one is stopping you doing anything but telling you it is dangerous. You choose to ignore that, again, up to you. You have the 'right' to choose what you want to do! But these selfish arseholes forget that their 'rights' don't infringe on those of others. They forget that by them pretending storms don't exist, if they get into trouble, car breakdown/crash, tree through car, injured by debris, struggle in flooding, they then put other people at risk coming to save their very selfish selves. The more people are out dealing with the reckless who have no regards for their own safety or that of others, the less resources to deal with true accidental emergencies, etc. But no it's all some big conspiracy to keep them all inside forever! The way this lot behave, if they wanted to keep them all inside forever, I'm pretty sure some of them could meet thresholds for holds under the Mental Health Act or there be enough found against them to imprison some of them. Best part of it is is that no doubt most of the ridiculous thought processes have come from people who have voluntarily imprisoned themselves in their own homes for years anyway (imagine thinking you are a free thinker and troofer yet believing everything fed from a box bedroom somewhere).

byvickysmith has an update regarding the crime ref number and investigation by the Met.

Troofers gunna weep 😂😂

• Haha
byvickysmith has an update regarding the crime ref number and investigation by the Met.

Troofers gunna weep 😂😂
I was coming here to say this!. 22.2.22 is an auspicious date after all! 🍾🍾
Tonight/tomorrow should be interesting on their socials 🍿

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

I am bleeping praying for hurricanes of biblical proportions.

• Haha
Beebs is going to have no-one to call a friend soon. Ryan Martin has admitted to drinking alcohol for the goodness of his well-being and now this little one who she has recently been wetting her pants over recently, has a post on her IG telling everyone that she has Covid! Goes against Beebs post today! 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
They are all such freedom this, and choice that...but then also such transphobes, Leanne Brown too. Even mote confirmation that they are cunts.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.