Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Today is 20 years since I lost my dad. I thought I’d never recover, but he made me strong and of course, I learned to live without him by my side. Took my mother for afternoon tea yesterday- she wanted coffee……. Then when she got to the cake bit, said she couldn’t eat cake without a cup of tea…. ❤😂😂 god love her. What would my dad make of troofers today? Well, he’d probably have the same view as me. Cunts. All of em.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

FatFelix

VIP Member
the best bit is that he’s copied interpol in.
He may as well have CC’d Santa himself.
Cc. Mr H Poirot
Cagney and Lacey
Ironside
Vera
Scooby Doo (Scrappy you aren't invited)
Honk Kong Phooey
Starsky and Hutch
Colombo
Kojak
Z Cars
Charlie's Angels

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
I just don’t understand this ‘not wanting to pay your way’ ethos. Would you go in Sainsbury’s pile your trolley high and waltz through the check outs without so much as a kiss me arse? I mean why not? Lambs roam the country side and we can walk on the moors, therefore a leg of lamb must be free? Yes? Toilet rolls are recycled, so she must have wiped her arse on them at some point in the past, therefore she’s reclaiming what was once hers, right?

Just pay what you owe, you insufferable little cunt. What would become of us all if everyone was to follow her lead? Going through life fucking free loading. Odious bint.

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
I’d always wondered why aswell as all the other subjects Ellie claims to be an expert in (mostly medical), she has a fixation on tax avoidance.
I now realise that it’s a sovereign citizen thing. They believe that along with certain laws, paying tax is simply something they can opt out of.

Beats me why she’d seek the advice of an accountant at all……

93CD25FE-8CA4-4CED-B4AB-8C03047467AD.jpeg

• Haha

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
I shall share my last 24 hours: So, the five hour ferry took just over 8 hours. I considered googling ‘how peaceful a death is drowning?’ such was the awfulness of the experience.

Anyway, I survived. Stayed in Portsmouth so as not to risk the journey in the car, so late and in shite weather.

Planned to leave at 6am. Rear windscreen smashed in, luggage stolen.

Couldn’t get through to Autoglass. RAC wouldn’t help. Insurer not open till 8. No local emergency glass folk. Called local Police - not to report it, just to ask if they had any contacts who might do this kind of shit. They’re not allowed. Apparently, it’s illegal for them to recommend anyone. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Called RAC back and asked if they could treat me as a breakdown and recover me home, given that I couldn’t drive a big fucking SUV 260 miles with no bastard glass in the back. They said “£250 plus mileage”. What the fucking fuck?

Out of sheer desperation, I did an Grey and asked if anyone in my social media circle lived close by. Then I remembered one of my amazing patients who is half an hour away. God love him, he drove to B&Q bought plastic wrap and tape and turned up with scissors and a smile.

Fuck my fucking life. You know what? Had whoever smashed the window knocked on my door and asked me for cash, and I’ve gladly given them £100 not to smash the fucking car up.

This is God paying me back for being a cunt.

• Wow
  • Sad

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
One last thing before I toddle off to France…. Look at me travelling out of the U.K. - Don’t know who I think I am with my vaccine passport, my normal passport, my mask and my consideration of others….. anyway, I digress.

Just thinking about some of the troofers who hate, nay loathe, the main stream media, and have such a deep mistrust of them. Yet, they all crave media attention. I’ve seen so many of them begging journalists to speak with them, pissing and moaning that the likes of Piers Morgan block them. Why the fuck would you want to be interviewed by someone who stands behind an organisation that is everything you despise?

Beeeeeeba for example - proudly boasting her ‘features’. Another cunt.

It genuinely scares me that to continue with her ever growing mountain of lies she will likely have to strap someone up to an IV - and that is really dangerous - especially if she plans on playing around with 'phlebotomy' or however you spell it. I don't think those certificates are real - I had a look on the skin pro website and it looks like the skin pro has been mispelt on the certificate "skiin pro" ? The courses are also meant to be a full dayer - so how did she complete 2 courses in one day? (24-Jan) unless they are as much of a hack job as she is.... There is no way on earth that I would trust someone who has only done a 1 day course (who is not also a nurse) with an IV or any kind of injection device
I’d love to see her PL insurance. Imagine it:

“Morning, can I take out an insurance policy please?”
“What’s it for?”
“I’m opening a shed and from said shed, I will be providing various injections to the unsuspecting public.”
“Are you a medic?”
“Nope”
“What are your qualifications?”
“None”
“Nothing? Not even an olevel?”
“Well, I’ve done a few poxy online courses in how to mislead the stupid and gullible, will they do?”
“No, not really. We can’t insure your cunt shed business, why can’t you just get a proper job?”
“Oh fuck it, I’ll just print something off the internet”.
“Yeah, you do that. It’s never stopped you so far”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Meg77

Chatty Member
So. I’ve spent most of today on a childrens ward after a trip to A&E last night. How anyone can accuse the absolutely amazing staff (I’m including everyone here from cleaners to consultants) of being part of some evil plan is beyond me. The care and compassion we have received has been second to none. At no point have I or my child been asked our vaccine status/to do a covid test. We both wore masks but at points during the day we forgot, or they slipped, we were never reminded or asked to put them back on (which I would have done for the record). Thank you very much NHS and fuck off ellie, Julie, exposing_nothing and all the other complete and utter twats.

• Heart

Callingyouout

Pubes 😂😂 great idea!
did any of you guys even use tattle before Ellie Grey? I was thinking about this the other day… I’ve had an account for a while but I’m more of a lurker and liker. It wasn’t until I came across the wonderful Ellie in 2020 that I actually felt infuriated enough to pipe up.
We’ve got so many great characters in this thread… it’s amazing what a sense of community gets built up over a shared hate. 😍😂

Scooobles

Chatty Member
My mind is completely blown that it’s legal to run some kind of ‘clinic’ from a shed sticking things in peoples veins after a one day, potentially online course?!!!! What do the medical people in the group think about this?!

I remember going to give blood at 18 and they couldn’t get hold of a decent enough vein so told me to try again in 10 years time when they may have ‘plumped out’ so I did but again my vein was too thin to be worth their time and effort. Quite recently I had blood taken and the nurse switched to a babies IV catheter because of my pathetic skinny vein, I’m just marvelled that on 3 separate occasions over 20 years all the nurses have come to the exact same conclusion, I dread to think what Ellie would do to my arm rooting around for a vein!
I wouldn't worry I'm sure it'll go the same way as her masters degree, glo, dog, van, vegetable patch, lawsuit against full fact and the land that she was definitely just about to buy for her commune that she was definitely about to start.

• Haha

Tezza4000

I caught up with a friend over the weekend. She told me how she has been diagnosed with cervical cancer and had recently undergone a full hysterectomy. She had absolutely no symptoms and it was only picked up because she went to a routine smear test! She is 38 years old!
Ellie, you’re a cunt 👋🏼

• Sad

Callingyouout

I know very little about law and medicine… I’ll leave that to the educated professionals. I do however know about music… so here goes.
Song review - Ellie Grey - Love Me More
The vocals were beautiful.. teensy bit nasally but in a pleasant way, lots of lovely and creative ad libs given the basic material that the vocalist had to work with.
The song itself however sounds quite outdated and extremely generic. It sounds like the sort of song that would be played over an X factor contestants “sob story” section in like 2013. Incredibly bland. Someone commented that it sounds like an early Emeli Sande song… keyword “early”. This style of music the artist is going for has been made and made and made, much better and with much more soul. Great song to showcase the talent of the vocalist but that’s it. Lyrically “love me more” portrays the pain of a privileged millennial jumping to the insta therapy mantra conclusion of loving themselves more. Shouldn’t be hard for the writer I’m sure. Maybe they could tagline their holistic start up with the “I love you but I love me more” line from the chorus.

You know what critic aside … keep doing stuff like this Ellie, stuff like this only… this is harmless and creative. Unlike the fleecing of the vulnerable and stupid.

• Haha
#18 Ellie Grey
The black belt barrister called her lies out
Day by day she loses her clout …..

#18 Ellie Grey
In her eyes she does no wrong
How can an opening of a cun* shed take so long …….

#18 Ellie Grey
She’s a liar who never studied law
From meter fitting , vax , & war in reality she knows fuc* all

#18 Ellie Grey
She thinks she can save you money 💴
But we all know it’s all a grift honey 🍯

New thread suggestions
No I’m not bored waiting on an MOT for my car 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12

nosey_cow

VIP Member
Lieys been on crying into the camera again. Apparently everything *none specific* is just so, so overwhelming. (I.e. her kids have gone back to their dads, where they live, she’s got no job and her mates are calling out her bullshit)

• Haha
  • Heart

Tezza4000

Oh elLIE 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤡….I had delayed cord clamping with both my medically assisted and utterly magical births (all thanks to the incredible Dr’s/ Nurses/ Health Professionals/ All levels of staff) and it was THEM that suggested we delay cord clamping- even though it would have been something I would have requested anyways. So where the fuck are you getting this 8% from when health professionals promote delayed cord clamping? Every person I know my age who have had children where offered and accepted delayed cord clamping.
For you elLIE, someone who owes so much to the NHS with your never ending medical problems…you don’t half talk a lot of utter SHIT!!!!! And now even your toofers mates are calling you out 🤣🤡🤣🤡 THIS IS TOO GOOD 🤣🤡🤣🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha

FatFelix

VIP Member
Well Tattlers, I've had a breakthrough! I was going to sit on it a while longer, but considering the recent revelations its worth keeping the momentum going.

When our dear Eloise posted pictures of her council tax band deleted, it got me thinking. Was this picture genuine or another one of her grifts?
Working on the assumption that she's not paying Council Tax, it's likely that the picture is genuine (Her narcissism overcoming her data protection sensibilities). Since she posted that I've been running a handful of postcodes through the gov council tax checker every once and a while to see if I could find a match. I couldn't, I cast my net too wide and covered the whole of Hastings. There's over 3000 postcodes so it would take forever, so I gave up. However when it was mentioned about her posts on Facebook for mundane things I had a look, and saw a post with a specific location.

With this I checked the council tax checker again... And bingo I found her!

Now I'm going to be very careful not to give away any details that can be accused of doxxing, however I will give enough so that if someone is persistent as me that the information can be verified. I think that's a fair balance.

Anyway onto my findings.

The property with the deleted tax band was sold in December 2020. I found an old estate agent advert (and downloaded the brochure) with a lot of pictures of the garden. I then cross-referenced the trees/bushes of the brochure with Eloise's garden pictures/videos on Instagram. Point to note, the bench and swings were there when the property was on the market, and are pretty much still in the same place. So, its definitely confirmed that Eloise lives in the property with the deleted tax band, and uploaded a real screenshot to Instagram.

Then I used land registry to find out who the owner is and confirm the plot.

The owner, ladies and gentlemen of the Tattle is... nonother than Davison Oxley Homes. If that name sounds familiar to you its because it is. Oliver Leverett Oxley (husband of Emma B/Emma Oxley) is one of the Directors, remember him from thread 6?

Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled. | Page 39 | Tattle Life

Speculation is that he is the father of Eloise's youngest, and after it was last brought up last April, they both quickly deleted each other as friends on social media, and he went private for a bit. He hasn't posted anything on Facebook since then (when he did an anti-mask video).

So, in summary. Eloise is staying in a house (with an estimated market rent of £1650pcm), that is owned by a company, that is run by someone who is speculated to be her youngest childs father. In danger of sounding like a conspiracy theorist, there's quite a lot of coincidence's here!

There is a few discrepancies over an additional property that doesn't exist on the Land Registry (but does on the Council Tax Banding), which may be how she avoids paying council tax, but its currently inconclusive.

Another possible explanation is that Oliver is paying the council tax (through the business, as the owner), although I doubt his wife would be very happy about that.

I've already had a chat with the local authority and have passed on all the evidence I think they need, so hopefully that goes somewhere. And now I've confirmed her address I will be contacting the crimestoppers electricity fraud hotline. The net is closing Eloise!

Oh and before I forget I also informed them about the webinar shes doing (via PTTP), so Eloise, if you are reading this there is a moderate chance that one of those subscribers is actually someone collecting evidence against you.
Excellent (makes note never to upset Veritas)

• Haha
  • Heart

712alp

More rubbish that Ellie has written herself. I've been around many FOI requests in the department I work in. The first things you look at would be is the information held, is it available elsewhere and do we have to publish it. There are lots of reasons why you might not publish. If you do decide to publish you wouldn’t arse about changing the data because as Panini suggests people would spot it. We have serial FOI requests and the people scrutinise every word. Stop making stuff up Ellie.
100% she wrote that herself. Just like when someone from "high up in the legal team of the NHS" messaged her. Girl lives on another planet. Tragic.

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Fucking hell, I have a few days with the dinkies and I get back to find there’s free Leccy, gas and water available, the cuntshed is almost open and taking on staff, Julie Cunthoon is still mental, Ashley wankstain is carrying on about pin up doc, Steve James, Beeeeba has swapped the dog for a feral cat, Wanky is still ‘watching this space’, Chavs has had zero success in closing down vaccine centres (shock)….. Christ, when will they all just fuck off?

Meanwhile, I am on a bastard ferry crossing from Caen to Portsmouth later today….. if I die, please think of me fondly. 🚤 ☔ ⛈ 🌬

• Haha

FatFelix

VIP Member
Oh dear, the_nurse_who_asked_no_questions won't be on conspiracy TV any more... replaced with that Leanne_the_wellness_wanker

Anyone managed to watch any of it yet? I've been too busy living my life...
How can you have "unforeseen commitments "? If you've committed to something then surely you've seen what you agreed to do? 😕

• Haha