Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scooobles

Chatty Member
Well Tattlers, I've had a breakthrough! I was going to sit on it a while longer, but considering the recent revelations its worth keeping the momentum going.

When our dear Eloise posted pictures of her council tax band deleted, it got me thinking. Was this picture genuine or another one of her grifts?
Working on the assumption that she's not paying Council Tax, it's likely that the picture is genuine (Her narcissism overcoming her data protection sensibilities). Since she posted that I've been running a handful of postcodes through the gov council tax checker every once and a while to see if I could find a match. I couldn't, I cast my net too wide and covered the whole of Hastings. There's over 3000 postcodes so it would take forever, so I gave up. However when it was mentioned about her posts on Facebook for mundane things I had a look, and saw a post with a specific location.

With this I checked the council tax checker again... And bingo I found her!

Now I'm going to be very careful not to give away any details that can be accused of doxxing, however I will give enough so that if someone is persistent as me that the information can be verified. I think that's a fair balance.

Anyway onto my findings.

The property with the deleted tax band was sold in December 2020. I found an old estate agent advert (and downloaded the brochure) with a lot of pictures of the garden. I then cross-referenced the trees/bushes of the brochure with Eloise's garden pictures/videos on Instagram. Point to note, the bench and swings were there when the property was on the market, and are pretty much still in the same place. So, its definitely confirmed that Eloise lives in the property with the deleted tax band, and uploaded a real screenshot to Instagram.

Then I used land registry to find out who the owner is and confirm the plot.

The owner, ladies and gentlemen of the Tattle is... nonother than Davison Oxley Homes. If that name sounds familiar to you its because it is. Oliver Leverett Oxley (husband of Emma B/Emma Oxley) is one of the Directors, remember him from thread 6?

Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled. | Page 39 | Tattle Life

Speculation is that he is the father of Eloise's youngest, and after it was last brought up last April, they both quickly deleted each other as friends on social media, and he went private for a bit. He hasn't posted anything on Facebook since then (when he did an anti-mask video).

So, in summary. Eloise is staying in a house (with an estimated market rent of £1650pcm), that is owned by a company, that is run by someone who is speculated to be her youngest childs father. In danger of sounding like a conspiracy theorist, there's quite a lot of coincidence's here!

There is a few discrepancies over an additional property that doesn't exist on the Land Registry (but does on the Council Tax Banding), which may be how she avoids paying council tax, but its currently inconclusive.

Another possible explanation is that Oliver is paying the council tax (through the business, as the owner), although I doubt his wife would be very happy about that.

I've already had a chat with the local authority and have passed on all the evidence I think they need, so hopefully that goes somewhere. And now I've confirmed her address I will be contacting the crimestoppers electricity fraud hotline. The net is closing Eloise!

Oh and before I forget I also informed them about the webinar shes doing (via PTTP), so Eloise, if you are reading this there is a moderate chance that one of those subscribers is actually someone collecting evidence against you.
Amazing detective work. Neil Buckle should ask you for lessons.

So are we saying that she is living rent and council tax free in a house owned by her secret baby daddy in exchange for her keeping quiet? Because that would make a lot of sense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Sec_narf

Didn’t take her long to recover from her overwhelming sense of overwhelming, did it? Look how many gullible saps will be taking up this offer. ‘With advice from me….” Wow. I’d rather take medical advice from Donald Duck.
Or, you could just order a test yourself online?! Why the need for a third party?! I’m sure the results are easy to read, no need for someone else to ‘help break them down’. There are dozens of companies offering this *direct* service online…

Ultramarine

She’ll be making a fortune…… out of all her free shite.
FFS! All that stuff can be, and is best absorbed, from natural foods. Surely!!! (I am for eating well AND vaccines/surgery using clean sterile equipment etc)

This makes absolutely zero sense.
According to our dear Eloise, Tahra definitely wasn't being anti-Semitic and was in fact implying that the government was sacrificing jews.

Lets look at what Tahra actually posted on Facebook:
“Watch the footage of people trapped in the inferno with flames behind them. They were burnt alive in a Jewish sacrifice.”

and the other one she was found guilty of:
“Jews have always been the ones behind ritual torture, crucifixion and murder of children, especially young boys, as a way of atoning for their sins in order to be allowed back into Palestine.”

Yep, I can see that she was actually implicitly implying it was the government...

Anti-lockdown activist Tahra Ahmed jailed over Facebook post blaming Jews for Grenfell fire | News | The Times

Heres a couple of choice quotes from the Times article:

During her trial, she had doubled down on her claims about “the cabal, I call them Talmudic, I call them Zionists” whom she blamed for satanic abuse. She insisted that she was concerned about bankers and owners of big corporations and the media rather than the majority of ordinary Jews. She said she had “so many amazing Jewish friends” who were anti-Zionists.

A pre-sentence probation report expressed concern that Ahmed lacked insight into her behaviour and was more concerned about her own situation than the impact of her offending on others. She continued to minimise and justify what she had done and was adamant that Zionists were criminals, making it reasonable to conclude her ideology had an effect on her conduct.

A character reference from one of her sisters, provided to the court, contained what the judge described as “very unfortunate” remarks. These included the comments “there seems to be a special law which protects the Jewish people” and “one rule for them, another rule for us. Is that fair?”

And from another article, PressReader.com - Digital Newspaper & Magazine Subscriptions

Among the conspiracy theories she promoted online — and on the stand during the trial — were that Grenfell was “owned by a private Jewish property developer just like the twin towers. I wonder how much Goldman [Sachs] is standing to make in the world’s most expensive real estate location [Kensington].” Asked at the trial whether the Jews were to blame for the fire, she said that she did think that, “just like they bombed Gaza every couple of years.”

She described the Holocaust as the “holohoax”, denied that millions of Jews were murdered by the Nazis and claimed that “Hitler and the Germans were the victims of the Jewish conspiracy to destroy Germany.” She believes too that the 9/11 terror attacks were faked by Jews, and wrote in yet another post: “All the leadership of ISIS is directly recruited by CIA and the leadership are all Arab Jews, trained by Mossad.”

Her refusal to admit what she had done was wrong, and her aggressive behavior (challenging officers al la Aron style), is what probably attributed to the selection of type of prison.
Now how Eloise can preach that this is not anti-semitism in any way, and the fact that her followers are lapping it up is extremely concerning. Either shes made her own mind up that Tahra is innocent and is deliberately lying to persuade her followers. Or she has picked this up second hand from someone else and has researched it to her usual standard.
Remember the "Hitler can't have been all bad as he was a vegetarian and liked animals". It's all a slippery slope.

Oh, and that amazing journalist William Coleshill was there as well, no surprise there.
More evidence that Ellie is not right. She is so deep down the conspiracy rabbit hole it is too late.

This tattle thread is so important. Maybe some of it is a bit harsh but her actions are spreading so much hate it is essential we keep highlighting her misinformation. Way too many people are falling for her biased viewpoints.

Meg77

Chatty Member
Pubes 😂😂 great idea!
did any of you guys even use tattle before Ellie Grey? I was thinking about this the other day… I’ve had an account for a while but I’m more of a lurker and liker. It wasn’t until I came across the wonderful Ellie in 2020 that I actually felt infuriated enough to pipe up.
We’ve got so many great characters in this thread… it’s amazing what a sense of community gets built up over a shared hate. 😍😂
I got here because I had somehow got morbidly fascinated by julie c. She posted something of Ellie’s and that led me to here. I’ve never looked or commented on any of the other threads and I don’t think I’d ever be interested. You lot made me feel sane at a point in time when I felt like I was losing my mind. So thanks. You’re all really bloody great.

• Heart
Please even if you’re not following Eloise “Liar” Grey and her account is in private you can still report her for false information, love you tattle crew 🙏❤
I report pretty much all of elLIE's posts.

It's been one of my daily habits for two years

This is who Liey is donating to

Great cause 👍🏻

I mean, who wouldn’t want to send a kid to the USA for a treatment - a treatment that they call an ‘ANTI CANCER VACCINE’ in the video to explain the treatment. A. V. A. C. C. I. N. E.

Fuck my life, she’s literally taking the piss now.

From the little girls website. 41 seconds in.

AN. ANTI. CANCER. VACCINE.

LIEY. THOUGHT YOU WERE ANTI ANY VACCINES??

elLIE has stated repeatedly that all cancer treatments are money-making scams, so why is she helping to pay for a cancer treatment which comes in the form of a vaccine?

elLIE, you're such a hypocritical cunt.

And such a bad researcher

Ah she’s dirty deleted it.

Not before making a donation tho hey Liey love 🤣. A donation to send a kid to have a vaccine.
A vaccine for cancer, even though cancer doesn't exist.

And if cancer does exist, it's because of chemtrails

Maddy Dann absolutely ripping into Ellie now on her stories. Doesn’t name her once but ripping her to shreds.
Link, please

So this truther has got research and evidence, she just doesn't like it coz it doesn't back up what she thinks is the right answer.

This is why we shouldn't just ignore experts and do our own research lol
The evidence about ethylene oxide is being hidden by the alien reptiles, isn't that right, elLIE?

As my old dad would have said “She’d fucking argue black is white” - look what she says about driving and the sun. She knows 5/8 of fuck all. https://www.maidenhead-advertiser.c...n-damage-danger-when-driving-in-sunshine.html
The number of thick morons who are praising elLIE for exposing suntan oils is heart-breaking.

They're too thick to cross-check what she says.

Instead, they just assume that all the dermatology and oncology experts on the entire planet are lying so that Big Suntan can earn billions by killing people, but elLIE is exposing the truth with her cherry-picked data.

It's heart-breaking, and I hate her for it.

elLIE, you're a fucking cunt, so I hope you die of fake Covid and fake skin cancer in a fake concentration camp on the fake Titanic

Last edited:

FatFelix

VIP Member
Wow the comments on Ellie’s post about Ukraine. Just wow. Apparently putin is a scapegoat. And if you go on Snapchat (which is according to Ellie’s followers the most reliable source of news) nothings happening at the borders it’s fake news.
I've been looking around instagram and twitter etc and it's surprising how many toofers knew news of the invasion was coming. (It's almost like Russia had amassed troops on the border) but still think its fake. They're saying I've tried to explain it's fake to my friends but I'm the only one who understands or I've tried telling my family but I'm the only one who understands and I've tried to explain to my workmates but I'm the only one who understands. Can anyone else see a pattern where these people are the only person in their group that believes this shit?? Or am I the only one who understands 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

HulaHannah

VIP Member
If I wanted to reduce the population size, to get rid of some of the easily-led and those who weren't intelligent enough to do proper research, I'd start a rumour that vaccines were dangerous and that people who were ill should not go to hospital and should refuse any medication that was recommended by professionals. I might also tell them that face masks were dangerous and that they should gather in large groups and travel around the country shouting. Is this a plan, or has somebody already thought about it?
There would be very easy means of reducing population size (and probably much quicker ways) that wouldn't involve giving individual choices. They could decide to stop treating a lot of conditions, just not fund healthcare for various ailments. They could cut ambulance numbers and reduce ICU beds further. We could stop blood donation drives. There's loads of options.
They could piss off Russia, China, North Korea, etc. Ignore extremist threats, etc.

They could have not bothered with lockdowns and isolation measures and made a decision at the beginning that Covid cases weren't going to hospital for treatment, etc. They could have made sure that positive cases were being sent into every residential facility.

The thought process behind the 'population cull' honestly baffles me as let's be honest, if they wanted to, there are so many ways to do it which isn't going to be as protracted and unpredictable as trying to get everyone to agree to vaccination. Plus, why would the government be targeting everyone at the risk of leaving these deluded arseholes behind! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Ultramarine

Put Ellie Grey on Facebook it’s just her on hairdressing groups asking for advice / attention seeking at its finest . She’s so sad that she has more of a virtual life than an actual life ……..
***** update : asking for advice Eloise , do yoUR OwN reSEaRcH ……….💇🏻‍♀️
Christ, she has such a sad life! lols. No real friends, confused to hell about what she believes in she has lied so much, no actual education, health-wise in terrible shape, mentally in a terrible way. I can't believe people go to her for advice 🤣

Ellie Grey, honestly the best thing you can do for yourself and your kids, in turn for the rest of us, is quit social media. You might actually stand a chance at an honest, happy life.

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Surprise surprise she deleted the post , we know you’re still watching Eloise you Narcissistic twat 👋🙋‍♀️
Course she watches. She can’t help herself. You watch, she’ll suddenly realise she hasn’t thought of insurance and the certificate will be online any time soon. Part of me hopes she effs up some poor unsuspecting client and finds herself on the wrong side of a negligence claim. Mind you, she’s so well qualified, she could go to court, represent herself and school a few barristers in the bargain. 👩‍⚖️

• Haha

Ultramarine

Oh do fuck off. What happened to the orphanage that she was so desperate to support?

She's such a CUNT!! And a dumb one at that.

Totally forgot about the orphanage! Clearly she has too. Maybe pay your taxes to start Ellie Grey, then you can help the system will survive. You know, the one that has actually saved your life. Unfortunately in some respects it [the system] exists but it does have some good and has helped provide cleanliness, health, NHS which you rinse, education etc

Also most big organisation started small so what are you expecting? Agreed some are corrupt and we need to shed light on that and improve it but some good comes out of them with help some do give back to charity. Actual help Ellie not just saying it to con more people out of money for you to spend on shitty eyelashes and clothes made using child labour!
One other point, many small businesses and sole traders you could say are corrupt. Taking cash in hand and not declaring, not doing a great job and never returning to finish etc - you are a prime example! You con people, prey on those with skewed psychological issues, put people at risk with terrible misinformation, 'sell' absolute lies - literally take money for non-expert advice, don't pay bills, tax avoidance, and generally lie!

Elie you are a horrific human and your fakery doesn't fool all of us!

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
Ah, those were the days. When she was a writer, a researcher 👩‍🔬 😂😂😂😂😂😂 and an advocate………. Now she’s just a cunt with a shed.

How fucking funny! Talk about cherry picking your shit! Notice she doesn’t mention the fucking sunbeds that she’s so fond of. The cunts who say they’re safe, they are the latter day fag floggers. Fuck off Liey.

Does anyone have the address of the Cunt Shed PLC? Only I have a plan…… it’s a cunning plan, Baldrick.
So…. I have dogs, as many people know. One of them is an old boy now, and he sheds for fun…. I think the Dyson animal requires emptying twice a day… so, I’m wondering how much I’ll be charged for analysis of a Jiffy bag full…. There will be loads of good information to be gleaned from a large bag of dog hair.
Analysis
1. It’s dog hair
2. It’s been covered in mud on numerous occasions
3. It’s black
4. It’s shiny
5. It’s short
6. It’s straight (like your hair, curly mop)
7. It hasn’t been permed (unlike your hair, curly mop)
8. It isn’t washed in head and shoulders

How much will I be charged for this service? And will I get a discount for multiple dogs?
I might send her some of my pubes. Analyse those, Ellie 🖕🏻

Also. Have that.
04527BA1-D840-4FF1-B473-B5EC055F615E.jpeg

🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Haha

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Pubes 😂😂 great idea!
did any of you guys even use tattle before Ellie Grey? I was thinking about this the other day… I’ve had an account for a while but I’m more of a lurker and liker. It wasn’t until I came across the wonderful Ellie in 2020 that I actually felt infuriated enough to pipe up.
We’ve got so many great characters in this thread… it’s amazing what a sense of community gets built up over a shared hate. 😍😂
I’d never heard of it, I just happened on it because of Liey. I’ve never read any other threads - if I did, I’d probably find out that this one is by far the most informative, accurate and to an extent entertaining! Plus, it will have more swear words than anything ever written - which is good. I love a good swear off. 😂

• Haha

floozifer

Ellie has posted for people to educate her about Ukraine. The comments are full of everything from false flag, Ukrainians are nazis, putins not a bad guy, Obama puppet government , distraction, part of the nwo plan to Ukraine being the world's centre fir child trafficing

• Angry

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
FFS! All that stuff can be, and is best absorbed, from natural foods. Surely!!! (I am for eating well AND vaccines/surgery using clean sterile equipment etc)

This makes absolutely zero sense.

More evidence that Ellie is not right. She is so deep down the conspiracy rabbit hole it is too late.

This tattle thread is so important. Maybe some of it is a bit harsh but her actions are spreading so much hate it is essential we keep highlighting her misinformation. Way too many people are falling for her biased viewpoints.
Yes, agreed - some of it is harsh, but what’s even harsher? Some poor young woman actually paying attention to her nonsense and going through life avoiding vaccines, medicine, smears,
Mammograms, chemo, radiation, immunotherapy and possibly dying needlessly, that’s not just harsh, it’s absolutely fucking unforgivable. Imagine how many of her disciples are listening to her and then telling others about the ‘advice’ that the great unqualified Liey has doled out.

I shall continue to be as harsh as I possibly can! It’s what baby Jesus would want. 😂😂😂😂

👏 👏 👏 Well done is. Have that Liey, you cunt.

Attachments

• Haha