Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, stop your pissing and whining. Mother of god, look at what is happening elsewhere, and ask yourself, ‘am I relevant?’ I’ll help -
The answer is no. You’re about as relevant as an out of date loaf of Sunblest.

Seriously?? she’s actually whining because she can’t be found on IG…. FFS. She says she can be found via messages, yet there’s cretins on there commenting that she hasn’t replied to them! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I thought the shed of the bleep was having the grand opening in March? Hasn’t she got a few more nails to knock in?

She never fails to irritate the bleeping life out of me.

Reactions: 9
All these troofers and their belief they are unseen and shadow banned

Got news for you. I have friends and people and groups I follow/ look at on Instagram and facebook....artists, musicians, outdoor people ,herbalists ,foragers..blah blah, you name it
ALL of them without fail disappear off my radar if I don't actively engage with them .In fact even your mates can disappear from your view if you're not careful...you suddenly think ha ent seen so and so fir a few weeks.ALL of those that are public figures of any sort with followers will at times complain about the algorithms changing and their engagement falling off. It happens troofers , to everyone , you're not special, noone is studying your content and saying ooh we don't like that Ellie with her wondrous facts.

Reactions: 7
Nothing to do with the fact that the bleep shed isn't finished, she's not getting engagement and her 'besties' are starting to question her.
Like a spoilt child isn’t she , what a lying twit she’s fed up with the lack of likes and people not blowing smoke up her arse , people don’t see your posts !! Oh we bleeping do !! & you delete / block the slightest post that critiques you quicker than a Troofer can say “do your own resEaRcH” , duck off Liey you twit 🤣 where’s the Injector Shed !!! Come on we all can’t wait to report you to the authorities 👀😬

Reactions: 6
All these troofers and their belief they are unseen and shadow banned

Got news for you. I have friends and people and groups I follow/ look at on Instagram and facebook....artists, musicians, outdoor people ,herbalists ,foragers..blah blah, you name it
ALL of them without fail disappear off my radar if I don't actively engage with them .In fact even your mates can disappear from your view if you're not careful...you suddenly think ha ent seen so and so fir a few weeks.ALL of those that are public figures of any sort with followers will at times complain about the algorithms changing and their engagement falling off. It happens troofers , to everyone , you're not special, noone is studying your content and saying ooh we don't like that Ellie with her wondrous facts.
the last few weeks, when I type her name / the page name in, her page doesn’t come up

I have to go to the new page she made then go to mutual followers and find her there.

Reactions: 3
So 6 people have bought Biba a “coffee” and she has 20 people on patreon giving money each month to hear her bullshit manifesting crap ! The VIP access is £111 a month 🤣🤣🤦‍♂️
Can’t believe anyone is on that plan surely 🤪
These people present themselves as permanent charity cases such grifting lazy bastards !! Please if you’re reading this and donate anything to that self obsessed clown , cancel your subscription and donate to a proper worthy cause not this handout Queen , She had 42 subscriptions a year ago so at least 20 people have come to their senses !! Im just shocked Queen of the grift Eloise buckle hasn’t jumped on the patreon band wagon yet 👀

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Nothing to do with the fact that the bleep shed isn't finished, she's not getting engagement and her 'besties' are starting to question her.
Ellie Grey - you grifting bleep! (Oik, you really are quite the influence 😅) - I can see you when quite frankly I'd rather not. So yet again you are full of tit.

• Haha
So 6 people have bought Biba a “coffee” and she has 20 people on patreon giving money each month to hear her bullshit manifesting crap ! The VIP access is £111 a month 🤣🤣🤦‍♂️
Can’t believe anyone is on that plan surely 🤪
These people present themselves as permanent charity cases such grifting lazy bastards !! Please if you’re reading this and donate anything to that self obsessed clown , cancel your subscription and donate to a proper worthy cause not this handout Queen , She had 42 subscriptions a year ago so at least 20 people have come to their senses !! Im just shocked Queen of the grift Eloise buckle hasn’t jumped on the patreon band wagon yet 👀
Buy her a brew? I’ll send her a packet of Lil-lets so she can stop wiping blood over her mush each month. bleeping weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lieys been on crying into the camera again. Apparently everything *none specific* is just so, so overwhelming. (I.e. her kids have gone back to their dads, where they live, she’s got no job and her mates are calling out her bullshit)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’ll have the money rolling in soon when she finishes her grifter shed…. She just won’t be posting it on Instagram cos, you know, the shadow ‘banning’

Ellie Grey - you grifting bleep! (Oik, you really are quite the influence 😅) - I can see you when quite frankly I'd rather not. So yet again you are full of tit.
One does one’s best. 😂😂

Lieys been on crying into the camera again. Apparently everything *none specific* is just so, so overwhelming. (I.e. her kids have gone back to their dads, where they live, she’s got no job and her mates are calling out her bullshit)
Why did she have her bleeping hood up? I thought she was embracing her Brillo pad hairdo? And surely, she should be cock a hoop today! Isn’t the 1 March the grand opening of the bleep Shed?

“Good morning, the bleep Shed, how can I help you?”
“Is the chief bleep in at the moment?”
“No, she’s off sick, can I help?”
“Well, I was hoping to make an appointment for an injection of nothing at all”
“Ah, ok. We have a special offer on for the opening day - if you’re having an injection of nothing at all, I can fit you in now”
“Is there any parking?”
“Er, well no, not unless you drove over Liey’s garden wall and sling it on the grass. Other than that, just park it on the road”
“Ok. How much is the injection?”
“If I do it, ten bob, if Liey does it, £956.22”
“Why the difference?”
“She’s done courses and that. I’m just a trainee”
(Liey can be heard in the background………. “Ask them if they’ll nip to Mac Ds on the way here, get me a Big Mac and fries. I’m bleeping starving” )

Last edited:
  • Haha
To the best of my knowledge ( and because I can't watch much of julie Colhooliielooli without endangering my phone) she is comparing the anti vaxxers plight with the Ukrainians... which is delightful and doesn't make her an ocean going cnut. Obv...

Reactions: 4
To the best of my knowledge ( and because I can't watch much of julie Colhooliielooli without endangering my phone) she is comparing the anti vaxxers plight with the Ukrainians... which is delightful and doesn't make her an ocean going cnut. Obv...
Yes, she is the main one causing my rage, how can she possibly compare the two. Mind you she has previously compared her plight to apartheid and the holocaust so 🤦🏻‍♀️

52D751EC-3B05-4CCD-9B2C-3BEB927722B6.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.