Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t logged on for a while but I had to once I saw Biba’s latest post 🤢

The goal posts and motivations are continuously changing with these people. It’s like they’re constantly having to reinvent themselves to keep followers/attention. This time last year Ellie was about to start her medical law degree (despite already having numerous), filming herself giving out burgers to homeless people and fighting to keep a hair salon open…. now she’s an Annie permed holistic douchebag about to hand out free Vit c IV shots in a shed… as for Biba… well….. I honestly don’t know where to start

Reactions: 6
I've still not cleared my phone's memory to screen record, but I'm pretty sure Maddy Dann is calling her out on today's stories. All seems to fit, including sun references and £20 webinars.
I enjoyed watching those, thank you. She’s absolutely hilarious & all of her observations about Ellie are spot on 👌🏻

Oik. you (your charity) even get a mention.

I blame the invention that is social media. I go back again to the 70s and 80s. If someone had taken photos of their own tuppence exposed to the sun, asked Boots to reprint 4000 of them and then handed them out to all and sundry, they’d have been arrested under some indecent exposure Act or some such thing.
Oh & you totally win the internet today with your use of the word ‘tuppence’. A vastly underused word & far, far less annoying than bastard yoni.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooh radical....hair !! Such a rebel. I felt the need to make a statement with my hairy armpits when I was about 20. Pretty much since then they've stayed that way cos I can't be arsed and am a lazy bugger. Fancy getting to 40 odd and feeling like u need to flash your armpits to prove your sovereignty😂 . I spose its better than your floofy flange.Tho no doubt we'll get that sooner or later.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I enjoyed watching those, thank you. She’s absolutely hilarious & all of her observations about Ellie are spot on 👌🏻

Oik. you (your charity) even get a mention.

Oh & you totally win the internet today with your use of the word ‘tuppence’. A vastly underused word & far, far less annoying than bastard yoni.
Tuppence. Use it freely, shout it from the rooftops. If someone knocks on the bathroom door, shout “Give me a minute, I’m just wiping my tuppence”. Blokes, you can try it as well. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please even if you’re not following Eloise “Liar” Grey and her account is in private you can still report her for false information, love you tattle crew 🙏❤

Reactions: 6
Why? What a head!

Sounds completely normal and of sound mind….🤣🤣🤣
Soooooo, this wiping of blood bollocks, why does she have to wipe it all over her fizzog and then take photos? Is that written in the scriptures of Nutjobs? ‘On the third day of menstrual bleeding, thou shalt shove thy paintbrush in and around the tuppence area and then pretend I am on Hart to Hart’. Beeeebs, you’re just a bleeping carbuncle on the face of humanity.

Reactions: 5
If you were wondering how the UK freedom convoy was going.... 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

Are you not a fan then?
What gave you that idea ! Sadly my old account got blocked and I’m struggling to get back into it so had to open this one . Sort of thing Morphett does with her zoom account or the telegram page a while back “it’s not safe” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What gave you that idea ! Sadly my old account got blocked and I’m struggling to get back into it so had to open this one . Sort of thing Morphett does with her zoom account or the telegram page a while back “it’s not safe” 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe you got blocked for being a terrorist or something like that? 🤣

• Haha
I know very little about law and medicine… I’ll leave that to the educated professionals. I do however know about music… so here goes.
Song review - Ellie Grey - Love Me More
The vocals were beautiful.. teensy bit nasally but in a pleasant way, lots of lovely and creative ad libs given the basic material that the vocalist had to work with.
The song itself however sounds quite outdated and extremely generic. It sounds like the sort of song that would be played over an X factor contestants “sob story” section in like 2013. Incredibly bland. Someone commented that it sounds like an early Emeli Sande song… keyword “early”. This style of music the artist is going for has been made and made and made, much better and with much more soul. Great song to showcase the talent of the vocalist but that’s it. Lyrically “love me more” portrays the pain of a privileged millennial jumping to the insta therapy mantra conclusion of loving themselves more. Shouldn’t be hard for the writer I’m sure. Maybe they could tagline their holistic start up with the “I love you but I love me more” line from the chorus.

You know what critic aside … keep doing stuff like this Ellie, stuff like this only… this is harmless and creative. Unlike the fleecing of the vulnerable and stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know very little about law and medicine… I’ll leave that to the educated professionals. I do however know about music… so here goes.
Song review - Ellie Grey - Love Me More
The vocals were beautiful.. teensy bit nasally but in a pleasant way, lots of lovely and creative ad libs given the basic material that the vocalist had to work with.
The song itself however sounds quite outdated and extremely generic. It sounds like the sort of song that would be played over an X factor contestants “sob story” section in like 2013. Incredibly bland. Someone commented that it sounds like an early Emeli Sande song… keyword “early”. This style of music the artist is going for has been made and made and made, much better and with much more soul. Great song to showcase the talent of the vocalist but that’s it. Lyrically “love me more” portrays the pain of a privileged millennial jumping to the insta therapy mantra conclusion of loving themselves more. Shouldn’t be hard for the writer I’m sure. Maybe they could tagline their holistic start up with the “I love you but I love me more” line from the chorus.

You know what critic aside … keep doing stuff like this Ellie, stuff like this only… this is harmless and creative. Unlike the fleecing of the vulnerable and stupid.
Oh dear, how sad, never mind 🤣
I listened to one minute of said song. I’m no music critic, but I’ve lived alongside music all my life. I sang from a very early age, learned to read music as a youngster, play guitar, little bit of piano, ukulele, and have a very eclectic taste in music.

I don’t know whether it was tainted by the fact I knew that Liey had written it, or whether it really was that bad, but it grated on my lug holes. Perhaps I should have persevered until the end, but 60 seconds was quite enough.

But, as you say, if she stuck to this and this alone, who knows, one day something decent might flow from her pen.

Reactions: 3
Oh do duck off. What happened to the orphanage that she was so desperate to support?

She's such a bleep!! And a dumb one at that.

Totally forgot about the orphanage! Clearly she has too. Maybe pay your taxes to start Ellie Grey, then you can help the system will survive. You know, the one that has actually saved your life. Unfortunately in some respects it [the system] exists but it does have some good and has helped provide cleanliness, health, NHS which you rinse, education etc

Also most big organisation started small so what are you expecting? Agreed some are corrupt and we need to shed light on that and improve it but some good comes out of them with help some do give back to charity. Actual help Ellie not just saying it to con more people out of money for you to spend on crappy eyelashes and clothes made using child labour!
One other point, many small businesses and sole traders you could say are corrupt. Taking cash in hand and not declaring, not doing a great job and never returning to finish etc - you are a prime example! You con people, prey on those with skewed psychological issues, put people at risk with terrible misinformation, 'sell' absolute lies - literally take money for non-expert advice, don't pay bills, tax avoidance, and generally lie!

Elie you are a horrific human and your fakery doesn't fool all of us!

Reactions: 11
This is who Liey is donating to

Great cause 👍🏻

I mean, who wouldn’t want to send a kid to the USA for a treatment - a treatment that they call an ‘ANTI CANCER VACCINE’ in the video to explain the treatment. A. V. A. C. C. I. N. E.

duck my life, she’s literally taking the piss now.

From the little girls website. 41 seconds in.

AN. ANTI. CANCER. VACCINE.

LIEY. THOUGHT YOU WERE ANTI ANY VACCINES??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.