Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what I’d love to know where these idiots will be in 10 years time.... when you know... nothing has happened. Wanky would have gone completely off the grid, literally living underground in the sewers like Penguin from Batman Returns or like some kind of chavy Fagin....with his joggers that he hasn’t taken off since his mum gave him a freshly washed pair in March 2020.

Biba lives in South America where she’s been holding naked Ayahuasca retreats to gullible westerners on gap years. She’s completely unrecognisable as the sun has completely shrivelled her up... (which is good as she’s wanted for various crimes all over the world) her daughters grew up and their estranged older (yet normal) brother came to rescue them cos they realised their mum was batshit bananas.

Liey....after failing to become a wellness guru on social media had to declare herself bankrupt after several hundreds of people tried to sue her for giving out dodgy medical and legal advice. She finally shaved off her hair and changed her name again. Went into hiding for several years before coming out on This Morning about how she was brainwashed in the Covid-19 days. Has now become the social media champion for the mass de-radicalisation programme for all the freedom fighters and is working on a Catch Me if You Can style film adaptation of her life...but the production team are struggling to cast Ellie as none of the actors want to do the naked shower pissing scene.
She’s the female Kreepy kiekie so far up Ellie’s arse & Ellie’s tarot reading she does for her 🤦‍♂️ Amy sounds like a Poundland Ellie grey with that bollocks you need to think bigger lies Amy 🤣
She used to be one of Ellies admin on Facebook. Thick as tit and blocked anyone who disagrees with the narrative.

Reactions: 1
You know what I’d love to know where these idiots will be in 10 years time.... when you know... nothing has happened. Wanky would have gone completely off the grid, literally living underground in the sewers like Penguin from Batman Returns or like some kind of chavy Fagin....with his joggers that he hasn’t taken off since his mum gave him a freshly washed pair in March 2020.

Biba lives in South America where she’s been holding naked Ayahuasca retreats to gullible westerners on gap years. She’s completely unrecognisable as the sun has completely shrivelled her up... (which is good as she’s wanted for various crimes all over the world) her daughters grew up and their estranged older (yet normal) brother came to rescue them cos they realised their mum was batshit bananas.

Liey....after failing to become a wellness guru on social media had to declare herself bankrupt after several hundreds of people tried to sue her for giving out dodgy medical and legal advice. She finally shaved off her hair and changed her name again. Went into hiding for several years before coming out on This Morning about how she was brainwashed in the Covid-19 days. Has now become the social media champion for the mass de-radicalisation programme for all the freedom fighters and is working on a Catch Me if You Can style film adaptation of her life...but the production team are struggling to cast Ellie as none of the actors want to do the naked shower pissing scene.
She’s the female Kreepy kiekie so far up Ellie’s arse & Ellie’s tarot reading she does for her 🤦‍♂️ Amy sounds like a Poundland Ellie grey with that bollocks you need to think bigger lies Amy 🤣
She used to be one of Ellies admin on Facebook. Thick as tit and blocked anyone who disagrees with the narrative

Also, Ellie’s claims of “THEY WONT REPORT THIS IN THE MEDIA” are (as expected) full of tit

one singular google shows every news outlet reporting on it. Thank god the 99% can see how ridiculous these clowns are.
They won’t report it properly cause they don’t want to give them screen time! But they will all take it as they know we are onto to them so they won’t report it. Stupid cunts

Herpes zoster Leanne..... or shingles. But don’t let a little knowledge or truth get in the way of you sharing tit on Insta
That is shingles! For sure!

They won’t report it properly cause they don’t want to give them screen time! But they will all take it as they know we are onto to them so they won’t report it. Stupid cunts

That is shingles! For sure!
Or perhaps its just from stock images of all the poor unfortunate bastards that had to get one of Wanky’s shite tats removed.

looks like Olly and Ellie unfollowed each other in a panic 🤣 you guys are going to get them busted

Who is Olly?

The married guy she’s having a fling with its kind of common knowledge possible father of third child

Reactions: 2
My god she's another utter bleep. Seems to enjoy going to shops maskless and giving them ratings. . .
Looked this one up yesterday, but got so enraged I had to pop myself off of IG for while.. which seems to happen all the time these days, because there are soooo many charmers..

That idiot Beverly Turner was on TV this morning banging on about the protests and arguing with a scientist saying they didn't know what they were talking about. It actually makes my head hurt watching these morons try and debate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.