Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think donut boy found out there wasn’t a cafe at the top so they cancelled.
He's been very quiet lately. He went from spamming his Facebook with pictures of his brothers kid all day every day to a month of radio silence. Reckon social services saw his social media and swifly took the kid away.

Well, well, well. How many hours ago was she asking to be ‘educated’?

Lo and behold, here she is, sharing this horse tit on her twattogram channel. What a loathe some bleeping creature she is.
The irony of them complaining about using videos from other conflicts after the shite they shared showing poll tax protests etc 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought I’d have a look at Mark Sexton’s FB page to see if there had been any developments after it looked like he’d run for the hills the other day.
Anyway, turns out there has been. He’s posted an update & lo & behold- they don’t accept that the Police aren’t investigating as the evidence they’ve presented was apparently just the ‘tip of the iceberg’.
PJ Cunts have written yet another letter. Because all the other ones have been SO effective.

Also, if you were looking for some Saturday night entertainment, there’s a bloke called Jason spamming the comments on that post. Spoiler alert- I think he might have travelled to school on the Special Bus……..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought I’d have a look at Mark Sexton’s FB page to see if there had been any developments after it looked like he’d run for the hills the other day.
Anyway, turns out there has been. He’s posted an update & lo & behold- they don’t accept that the Police aren’t investigating as the evidence they’ve presented was apparently just the ‘tip of the iceberg’.
PJ Cunts have written yet another letter. Because all the other ones have been SO effective.

Also, if you were looking for some Saturday night entertainment, there’s a bloke called Jason spamming the comments on that post. Spoiler alert- I think he might have travelled to school on the Special Bus……..
Dear Jason,

May I introduce you to the full stop?

Oh, and a straight jacket. Don’t worry if it’s a bit tight, it’s meant to be.

Love,

Oik

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And no doubt she’d want the expertise of the NHS to enable the transplant, should she ever need it. Although, by that time, she’ll probably have done an online course in stem cell transplant, so she could do it herself from the cuntshed.

And no doubt she’d want the expertise of the NHS to enable the transplant, should she ever need it. Although, by that time, she’ll probably have done an online course in stem cell transplant, so she could do it herself from the cuntshed.
Oh Kayleigh. Yes, I’m sure you could simply pop it into a freezer bag and shove it in the middle shelf in between the fish fingers and potato waffles. No worries if you have a power cut and it thaws for a while, it’ll be alright.

See Liey, this is the kind of thing you are responsible for! Crack pots attempting to deal with complex medical procedures, all on your say so. Half of these women wouldn’t have even thought about this until they saw her tit. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh elLIE 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤡….I had delayed cord clamping with both my medically assisted and utterly magical births (all thanks to the incredible Dr’s/ Nurses/ Health Professionals/ All levels of staff) and it was THEM that suggested we delay cord clamping- even though it would have been something I would have requested anyways. So where the duck are you getting this 8% from when health professionals promote delayed cord clamping? Every person I know my age who have had children where offered and accepted delayed cord clamping.
For you elLIE, someone who owes so much to the NHS with your never ending medical problems…you don’t half talk a lot of utter tit!!!!! And now even your toofers mates are calling you out 🤣🤡🤣🤡 THIS IS TOO GOOD 🤣🤡🤣🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What I am finding *slightly* more reassuring from elLIES dumb as duck followers…are that more and more of them are now starting to call her out.
140 comments (not getting very high engagements are you, elLIE 🤣👋🏼) - take away the bought robot ‘❤‘ replies and the ‘I never knew this’ all that leaves now are the comments calling her out for talking tit.

Attachments

Last edited:
Looks like she’s serious guys, just checked on the Hastings Borough Council Planning Applications site and found this 😆
Thank you so much for making me laugh today.

I have spent way too much time taking in the news since the invasion, I can’t switch off. My heart aches for the children who might never grow up. I want to take a family in (not in a Liey style, two minutes and then duck them off) I mean as long as they need help.

Looks like she’s serious guys, just checked on the Hastings Borough Council Planning Applications site and found this 😆
And look! She’s going to start freezing body parts (for a fee, of course).

This just turned up.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What I am finding *slightly* more reassuring from elLIES dumb as duck followers…are that more and more of them are now starting to call her out.
140 comments (not getting very high engagements are you, elLIE 🤣👋🏼) - take away the bought robot ‘❤‘ replies and the ‘I never knew this’ all that leaves now are the comments calling her out for talking tit.
Why do they all say “babies” and not “baby’s”. Thick fookers 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.