Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today is 20 years since I lost my dad. I thought I’d never recover, but he made me strong and of course, I learned to live without him by my side. Took my mother for afternoon tea yesterday- she wanted coffee……. Then when she got to the cake bit, said she couldn’t eat cake without a cup of tea…. ❤😂😂 god love her. What would my dad make of troofers today? Well, he’d probably have the same view as me. Cunts. All of em.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Twatting bleep!! 🤦🏼‍♀️WTF is she on about now?!
If she’s trying to liken her scrawny little frame to a map of the world, she needs to include a few countries where starvation is rife. Maybe list them all along her prominent rib cage - the bleeping weirdo.

Reactions: 3
Oh looooorrddddd. Just seen Ellie’s latest post. What a convenient way to get “the algorithm” working again!! Only Ellie would come up with something as cuntiful as this. I have no issue with women posing in selfies and displaying their bodies on Instagram… but to thinly veil this desperate need for attention as a way to break the algorithm and to now include “facts” 👀👀👀👀 It’s like she’s too good to just post a raunchy selfie for the hell of it…that’s beneath her, it has to come with this ridiculous reason to make her seem holier-than-thou. I’m often shocked with how far her narcissism goes … but then again… I shouldn’t be. I really shouldn’t be.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh looooorrddddd. Just seen Ellie’s latest post. What a convenient way to get “the algorithm” working again!! Only Ellie would come up with something as cuntiful as this. I have no issue with women posing in selfies and displaying their bodies on Instagram… but to thinly veil this desperate need for attention as a way to break the algorithm and to now include “facts” 👀👀👀👀 It’s like she’s too good to just post a raunchy selfie for the hell of it…that’s beneath her, it has to come with this ridiculous reason to make her seem holier-than-thou. I’m often shocked with how far her narcissism goes … but then again… I shouldn’t be. I really shouldn’t be.
Never surprised at how low this lass can stoop. She’s absolutely ridiculous. I often take myself back to the 70s and put a current social media setting in that decade. Taking a photo of yourself, getting it developed, scribbling some random countries over it, asking someone to do copies of it for you (hundreds of copies) and then sharing them out amongst people you’ve never met in your life……. You’d have a bloke in a yellow van coming to pick you up.

Look at the bleeping time. I’ve been awake half the night, thinking about the Ukraine. I don’t think I’ve ever felt such sadness for people I’ve never met. I’ve emailed the Ukraine embassy just to see if I can take a family. I cannot, with a good conscience, sit on my hands with two spare rooms and ignore the plight of these poor people. I’m glued to the news and despite my glass full approach to life, I have this overwhelming sense of feeling that this will end terribly. I hope and pray that he either sees sense or dies. 🙏

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Never surprised at how low this lass can stoop. She’s absolutely ridiculous. I often take myself back to the 70s and put a current social media setting in that decade. Taking a photo of yourself, getting it developed, scribbling some random countries over it, asking someone to do copies of it for you (hundreds of copies) and then sharing them out amongst people you’ve never met in your life……. You’d have a bloke in a yellow van coming to pick you up.

Look at the bleeping time. I’ve been awake half the night, thinking about the Ukraine. I don’t think I’ve ever felt such sadness for people I’ve never met. I’ve emailed the Ukraine embassy just to see if I can take a family. I cannot, with a good conscience, sit on my hands with two spare rooms and ignore the plight of these poor people. I’m glued to the news and despite my glass full approach to life, I have this overwhelming sense of feeling that this will end terribly. I hope and pray that he either sees sense or dies. 🙏
I think that’s totally normal for most people right now. Me and my partner have been very anxious about it too. My partner can’t even eat breakfast at the most as he’s so scared this will escalate into a full blown European war and then go nuclear! I’ve been following a Ukrainian lady on Instagram for a while, she posts videos daily of what she’s trying to do to help bless her… mostly she’s been driving around collecting, buying and delivering supplies, and I’ve offered to send her money. I feel so powerless. But seeing her go from living a completely normal life, posting about normal things like me and you, to this disaster is truly horrifying.

• Sad

I knew a few conspiracy theorists 20 years ago, mostly UFO stuff (I blame the X Files). However occasionally "national banks and the Rothschilds" did come up. Over the intervening years I have seen a few mentions, especially around times of military action in and around the middle east.

There Are Only 3 Countries In The World Without A Rothschild Owned Central Bank... (educateinspirechange.org)
Only Three Countries Left Without a ROTHSCHILD Central Bank | From the Trenches World Report
These are a couple of sites that have repeated this claim for a loooong time. But they all share the same narrative. Apparently the only countries without Rothschilds national banks were:

In 2000 Cuba, North Korea, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan
In 2003 Cuba, North Korea, Iran, Sudan, Libya
In 2011 Cuba, North Korea, Iran
Ellies -----, --------------, Iran, -------, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Russia

See how it all lines up. Its like it changes to suit the narrative? If Iraq and Afghanistan don't have Rothschilds banks, why did we even invade them? And where the hell did russia and syria come from?

Now, there was a flurry of conspiracy theories that Putin had banned any and all Rothschilds from russia in 2019 after reelection. But considering the Rothschilds have active offices in Moscow I seriously doubt the veracity of that.
Fact Check: Putin Did NOT Ban Rothschilds from Russia | Lead Stories

And heres another thing to take into account:
‘Bot holiday’: Covid disinformation down as social media pivot to Ukraine | Social media | The Guardian

Looks like a lot of the bots have quit covid and moved onto ukraine. Odd that, like they were being coordinated by someone?

Ironic that 99% of the "99%" were bots. But completely predictable that Eloise has either believed the first thing she's seen (ignoring 20 years of established truther history) or pulled it from her backside.

Reactions: 6
I’d imagine the Anti Vaxx lot have already started on Shane Warne so sad 😞

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
So exposing_nothing has 10.6 thousand followers and his last post after a day has 8 comments. Give it up Ash and get a job you nobhead. Also, unsurprisingly, lots of these troofers have Ukrainian friends who say nothing bad is going on. It's almost like they are attention seeking lying cunts...

Reactions: 8
And Julie c-word is now an expert on war. Her in depth analysis on the Israel/Palestine situation is truly enlightening but unfortunately she is not allowed to reveal the whole truth so we will never know.

Reactions: 2
So exposing_nothing has 10.6 thousand followers and his last post after a day has 8 comments. Give it up Ash and get a job you nobhead. Also, unsurprisingly, lots of these troofers have Ukrainian friends who say nothing bad is going on. It's almost like they are attention seeking lying cunts...
I wrote to him yesterday, pointing out his low engagement rate and that he should go back to playing xbox and fishing

• Haha
And Julie c-word is now an expert on war. Her in depth analysis on the Israel/Palestine situation is truly enlightening but unfortunately she is not allowed to reveal the whole truth so we will never know.
I see she's also an expert in antioxidants having worked in health and wellness for 12 years 🤔

• Haha
Banking is not something I am savvy about. But the UK’s central banking system is run by the Bank of England, which was nationalised and is UK government owned… Many countries also moved their central banks from private to public ownership after the Second World War too.

The Rothschild’s are credited with inventing modern banking and are extremely wealthy and continue to work in banking and finance, but they appear not to run every single central banking system in the world… So what is the obsession? And what is she trying to say…?

It’s not a surprise to read that the conspiracy theories surrounding the Rothschild’s are based on anti-semitism as they are historically a Jewish family…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.