Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been too busy walking about with a sandwich board around her neck 🤷🏻‍♂️ I keep asking her what the point of her walks were & how many nurses came forward & I just keep getting blocked I don’t know why 🤔
I asked her if she would be speaking out against Shemirani as she's talking shite about nurses and doctors being hung. Didn’t respond.

Reactions: 6
Christ almighty, I have a few days awol and come back to a whole new Liey career! She’s now Doris Stokes. bleeping hell.

We’ve been having a lovely time doing stuff with grandbabies, albeit each one of us came down with a sickness bug for a day - we just juggled the kids around!

Have to tell you this: Now remember I’m in the north of England……..

Took the lot of them into a supermarket the other day. Needed Halloween outfits (I was overruled on just dressing the little buggers in bin liners). The frenchies are used to masks, they’ve worn them for ages. So in we went, all at the Halloween aisle.

Woman with a few kids passed by, made eye contact with me and glared at me. 🤦‍♀️ Two minutes later, came back:

“Excuse me”
“Yes?”
“You do know that if someone stole your kids you wouldn’t be able to describe them cos they’ve got masks on”
Now, these grandbabies mean the world to me, I can describe them in fine detail, their faces, voices, eyes, everything about each one, is etched into my soul.
I said “I think I probably could”
“Listen, you do know there’s loads of child trafficking ‘goin about’ (sic) don’t you?”
“Really? Well thank you for telling me”
And off she popped.

Now, had she been suited and booted with perhaps a police ID badge around her neck, I might have entered into a conversation. But no, she was a 6 fingered knuckle dragged with about 3 teeth in her head and her kids were of very dubious parentage.

Finally, my mother has tested positive for Covid. She’s over at my brother’s. So I manage to keep her safe for the best part of 18 months, he gets her at his and voila.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I sincerely hope your mum is ok Oik. Is so frustrating when people are reckless and you have been so careful.

I saw this the other day. It’s newshump but it’s sooo accurate.

“It’s never the kid from your class at school who got accepted at Oxford who shares this crap. It’s always the kid that used to scratch his name in the desk and set fire people’s pencil cases.

“I don’t think he read a single book in the five years he was with us, but of course now he’s insisting he has ‘done all the research’. Bloody moron.”

Also yes, I’m very aware that I’ve done a Liey by publicly announcing that I’m leaving the internet (LEAVE THE GROUP ITS NOT SAFE 😂) then returning within 48 hours.

This new gossip was just too juicy for me to stay away though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Miming to “We are the world” today. What a tosser! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Christ almighty, I have a few days awol and come back to a whole new Liey career! She’s now Doris Stokes. bleeping hell.

We’ve been having a lovely time doing stuff with grandbabies, albeit each one of us came down with a sickness bug for a day - we just juggled the kids around!

Have to tell you this: Now remember I’m in the north of England……..

Took the lot of them into a supermarket the other day. Needed Halloween outfits (I was overruled on just dressing the little buggers in bin liners). The frenchies are used to masks, they’ve worn them for ages. So in we went, all at the Halloween aisle.

Woman with a few kids passed by, made eye contact with me and glared at me. 🤦‍♀️ Two minutes later, came back:

“Excuse me”
“Yes?”
“You do know that if someone stole your kids you wouldn’t be able to describe them cos they’ve got masks on”
Now, these grandbabies mean the world to me, I can describe them in fine detail, their faces, voices, eyes, everything about each one, is etched into my soul.
I said “I think I probably could”
“Listen, you do know there’s loads of child trafficking ‘goin about’ (sic) don’t you?”
“Really? Well thank you for telling me”
And off she popped.

Now, had she been suited and booted with perhaps a police ID badge around her neck, I might have entered into a conversation. But no, she was a 6 fingered knuckle dragged with about 3 teeth in her head and her kids were of very dubious parentage.

Finally, my mother has tested positive for Covid. She’s over at my brother’s. So I manage to keep her safe for the best part of 18 months, he gets her at his and voila.
Doris Stokes! 🤣🤣🤣 Hope your mum is better soon. ❤

Attachments

Reactions: 1
View attachment 837879

You're a mendacious, vexatious, sociopathic bleep?
Oooo duck me: where to start??

You’re a bleep
You’re a liar (not a particularly good one, I’ll give you that)
You’re self opinionated and your opinions count for nothing at all.
You’re a bully
You’re a bleep.
You’re pretentious
You’re an embarrassment
You’re just not likeable
You’re a bleep
You’re a bleep
And finally,

You’re a bleep (in case you’re in any doubt).

This is the mentality of Ellie's followers. Doesn't take photos of himself because selfies erase your memory but his feed is full of selfies 🥴 🤷‍♂️🤦
bleeping laughable. They live in a world of fantasy. I think the original ‘selfie’ was the photo booth, from years gone by. On a Saturday afternoon, groups of friends would go to whatever town centre they lived close to, buy a tit item of clothing, go to a Wimpy and on the way home if they passed by Woolies, they’d club together and duck about in a photo booth. No chance at changing or filtering, if you looked a bleep, (and I always did 😅😅😅) so be it.

Yesterday, I took all the grandbabies to a Spookfest and whilst going round and round on a very un spooky vehicle (I.e. a big bleeping purple dumbo looking elephant!) it occurred to me that younger parents just don’t know how to live in the moment. There was a young mum with a toddler and she was just filming them all the way through the ride. So the child didn’t experience the actual ride, she couldn’t see the other elephants, see the other kids, anticipate the moment it dipped or turned, because she had a phone shoved in front of her face. Made me feel quite sad. Technology has a lot to answer for

Why in gods name would you film a conversation with your child and post it on the internet to a load of strangers. Where the duck are children’s services

She’s now telling people not to use microwaves. Citing a Russian study that didn’t even happen

Also, come back. Come back from where? staying at her dads most of the time Ellie? Slip of the tongue there

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Found a post from another nut job Wayne Fox. He keeps doing lives with dramatic music. It's all very exciting until he says nothing new. 😭

Anyway he's just posted a video of a vigil for the children in the park. A pitiful array of tealights, half lit as they all stand around listening to the bleeping Michael Jackson "heal the world"

My ironymeter has exploded once again. Do they not remember MJs alledged questionable love for small boys.

Sheesh

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.