Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same as you. She's very confusing as her kids live their lives and aren't in institutions that make them sick at autumn time and yet her kids are 'detoxing'. What could they possibly be detoxing beeba when they're living their best lives?
Exactly! She’s a tit, full stop.

Exactly! She’s a tit, full stop.
and strangely enough most kids are ill for a few days, a week, at a push 10 days. Exactly how long have bibas little ones been unwell? Easily over a month now I would say. That's not normal in any way. Perhaps that is why she has changed their diets to eat meat, hoping that will make a difference.
I think I understand now. So, when you feel unwell, you’re actually very well and when you feel well, you’re actually unwell. Makes sense. Therefore everyone that has had CV19 are actually very well (not unhealthy as previously believed by all the troopers) so that must mean that those who sadly died were in fact the healthiest. Yes, makes perfect sense to feel like tit when you are well. I’ve never heard so much bollocks in my life! 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she goes live please screen record the video. If anyone has fears about sharing it cause it might show your own info pm me and I might be able to clean it up.

Reactions: 2
No details on the "deal" that she said she closed. There's a Spanish rail company that's talking about offering competition on the channel tunnel, maybe she takes a train to work and counts that as being responsible for the deal?

View attachment 831926

For someone living "the natural life" how on earth can someone look so artificial?
View attachment 831909
She sounds like a child. Is this her very first job or something?
I deal with contracts on a daily basis worth hundreds of thousands but I don't go on about it, it's not like it's my money.... I work for a company. Its really not impressive.

Reactions: 5
My favourite part of her live was her saying she doesn’t need the vaccine as she’s in good health.
I wish we had a clip of this part. Because clearly she’s also said she’s got cancer at the moment

Reactions: 6
She sounds like a child. Is this her very first job or something?
I deal with contracts on a daily basis worth hundreds of thousands but I don't go on about it, it's not like it's my money.... I work for a company. Its really not impressive.
Same for me. I could say that members of my team close deals everyday because they literally put orders on our system. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 2
Jesus she’s even more stupid than she was in her last incarnation. I think everytime she opens a new insta, more of her brain cells quit.

Why is Ellie doing a live in what appears to be the cupboard under the stairs?
Stationery cupboard. Doing some more of this million pound orders of paper clips & staples.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha this game has been around for yonks, it’s got duck all to do with vaccines and is actually quite funny (if you like that kind of thing). The only person being controlled here is Julie, the daft mare 🤣

View attachment 832853
I had Googled it too as I'm sure I remembered this game from years ago at Xmas with nieces and nephews. Funnily enough, prior to the pandemic! Plus surely even she had to know the phrase Jibber Jabber, even if it was simply seeing the MrT snickers ads! All Julie and Co. talk is Jibber Jabber, more accurately known as bullsh**.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I had Googled it too as I'm sure I remembered this game from years ago at Xmas with nieces and nephews. Funnily enough, prior to the pandemic! Plus surely even she had to know the phrase Jibber Jabber, even if it was simply seeing the MrT snickers ads! All Julie and Co. talk is Jibber Jabber, more accurately known as bullsh**.
I’m surprised they haven’t already started using Mr T in their anti-vax propaganda bollox.

Attachments

• Haha
Few live ones on the insta. One girl thinks we are disgusting for listing all of Ellie’s medical conditions and that she’s a walking miracle for surviving all she has. 🤣🙄

• Haha
Few live ones on the insta. One girl thinks we are disgusting for listing all of Ellie’s medical conditions and that she’s a walking miracle for surviving all she has. 🤣🙄
You mean all those medical conditions that she shared herself! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.