Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I picked up on three things from tonight.

1. she’s worn that jacket before because I specifically remember thinking what a terrible colour it was on her. Very much doubt it’s dead grandmas unless she gave it to her a long time ago.

2. Watching the live and I was HOWLING with laughter as she demanded to know where all of the lawyers were in relation to the Nuremberg code.
why aren’t all of the human rights lawyers standing up and coming forward…. She kept demanding. In utter disbelief.

Well, Liey, they aren’t standing up or coming forward because a) the Nuremberg code isn’t a law and b) the Covid vaccine isn’t a trial 🥴🤣

3. She’s a bleep

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
🥱🥱 did they yeah

It reeeeks of bullshit.
I did always think from all of the collective Ellie screenshots that she had a very different persona on Instagram compared to Facebook.
Since I can’t follow on either, can we have some screenshots?!…..
Here’s a little side by side of two of the many personas of Eloise buckle

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
God Beebs is so confusing…. So when your kids are well, they’re well. When your kids are poorly, they’re also well…..

• Haha
Julie actually believes this is in production. She also mentioned it on her last fb post. Julie is not going to have a lovely magical Christmas out with her friends and spending time with family is she. Julie is going to spend Christmas alone speaking to complete strangers on the internet about frogs whilst rocking backwards and forwards foaming at the mouth with steam coming out of her ears.

Attachments

God Beebs is so confusing…. So when your kids are well, they’re well. When your kids are poorly, they’re also well…..
I thought the same as you. She's very confusing as her kids live their lives and aren't in institutions that make them sick at autumn time and yet her kids are 'detoxing'. What could they possibly be detoxing beeba when they're living their best lives?

Reactions: 1
🥱🥱 did they yeah

Here’s a little side by side of two of the many personas of Eloise buckle
So out of Ellies 22.5k followers between 4025-4067 people answered her question, which makes about 18% of her followers both healthcare workers and willing to answer a Instagram poll. Considering her follower engagement is traditionally quite low and primarily those in the wellness industry it would suggest that either:
a. Well over a fifth of her followers are healthcare workers, which probably isn't the best demographic she can flog random supplements to.
b. Any old truther has answered her poll, making the results meaningless.
c. Shes made them up.

Come on, we know that:
When Bibas kids are healthy they are healthy.
When Bibas kids are ill its because they are healthy (detoxing).
When other peoples kids are healthy its superficial and they are actually ill.
When other peoples kids are ill its because they are really ill.

Truther critical thinking 101.

Reactions: 4
That jacket will be a fast fashion PLT purchase .. easy to forget it’s half term when you don’t even have your kids 🙄

Reactions: 9
What could they possibly be detoxing beeba when they're living their best lives?
and strangely enough most kids are ill for a few days, a week, at a push 10 days. Exactly how long have bibas little ones been unwell? Easily over a month now I would say. That's not normal in any way. Perhaps that is why she has changed their diets to eat meat, hoping that will make a difference.

Julie actually believes this is in production. She also mentioned it on her last fb post. Julie is not going to have a lovely magical Christmas out with her friends and spending time with family is she. Julie is going to spend Christmas alone speaking to complete strangers on the internet about frogs whilst rocking backwards and forwards foaming at the mouth with steam coming out of her ears.
Haha this game has been around for yonks, it’s got duck all to do with vaccines and is actually quite funny (if you like that kind of thing). The only person being controlled here is Julie, the daft mare 🤣

667CB19E-7489-4CB7-8D5C-0C3EABCF51EF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha this game has been around for yonks, it’s got duck all to do with vaccines and is actually quite funny (if you like that kind of thing). The only person being controlled here is Julie, the daft mare 🤣

View attachment 832853
She also took a note book when she went to see the latest James Bond film to write down all the virtual signalling she could find in it 🤣🤣 oh what a life to lead 🤣🤣

• Haha
She also took a note book when she went to see the latest James Bond film to write down all the virtual signalling she could find in it 🤣🤣 oh what a life to lead 🤣🤣
I wonder if she’s always been such a laugh or whether it’s a new thing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I picked up on three things from tonight.

1. she’s worn that jacket before because I specifically remember thinking what a terrible colour it was on her. Very much doubt it’s dead grandmas unless she gave it to her a long time ago.

2. Watching the live and I was HOWLING with laughter as she demanded to know where all of the lawyers were in relation to the Nuremberg code.
why aren’t all of the human rights lawyers standing up and coming forward…. She kept demanding. In utter disbelief.

Well, Liey, they aren’t standing up or coming forward because a) the Nuremberg code isn’t a law and b) the Covid vaccine isn’t a trial 🥴🤣

3. She’s a bleep
22k followers but only 400 watched her 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
22k followers but only 400 watched her 😂😂
Same with the others too. They only get a couple of hundred at most yet thousands of followers. Thats because there are thousands of us who follow them and only a couple of hundred other brainwashed idiots like them. Same with the comments on their posts, same people that always comment and a couple of hundred comments at a time and many per post from the same people. Surely they would have thousands of comments. Really not as popular as they think they are, thick, deluded twats.

🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

So out of Ellies 22.5k followers between 4025-4067 people answered her question, which makes about 18% of her followers both healthcare workers and willing to answer a Instagram poll. Considering her follower engagement is traditionally quite low and primarily those in the wellness industry it would suggest that either:
a. Well over a fifth of her followers are healthcare workers, which probably isn't the best demographic she can flog random supplements to.
b. Any old truther has answered her poll, making the results meaningless.
c. Shes made them up.
Or d. They answered no to mandatory vaccines because they are already vaccinated having taken it voluntarily and willingly when they were first offered it!

Don’t think Liey realises most of her followers are there for the tit show 🤣 the woman’s had more drama than east enders! her insta account is for shits and giggles .. like a car crash people can’t help but look .. her ego will of course think it’s just adoring fans, she doesn’t know how daft she looks

Reactions: 8
My favourite part of her live was her saying she doesn’t need the vaccine as she’s in good health.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My favourite part of her live was her saying she doesn’t need the vaccine as she’s in good health.
Priceless 🤣🤣 ranting about being exempt from the mask because she has all these underlying health conditions but doesn’t need a vaccine as the woman who has weeks to live is also a picture of health 🤣 she has to be one of the nuttiest nutters on insta 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.