Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Ellie pretended she was a psychic 🙈🙈🙈🙈 Jesus she’s actually insane

To be fair she made that poor bloke her ex sit by a premature baby’s bedside believing it was his child now he’s clearly found out it isn’t he must be messed up for life .. if the cancer isn’t real then she’s really the lowest of the low and how she’s not been sectioned or banged up I don’t know

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Ellie pretended she was a psychic 🙈🙈🙈🙈 Jesus she’s actually insane

To be fair she made that poor bloke her ex sit by a premature baby’s bedside believing it was his child now he’s clearly found out it isn’t he must be messed up for life .. if the cancer isn’t real then she’s really the lowest of the low and how she’s not been sectioned or banged up I don’t know
I don’t understand how her parents don’t intervene. Mine would disown me if I pulled half the stunts she has

Remember all the years women fought for equality and to be able to join the workplace. Even now there’s still a battle for equal pay. Yet these numb skulls think women are being forced to work to break up the family unit and control

Attachments

Reactions: 1
K
I don’t understand how her parents don’t intervene.
I don't understand how they don't realise they have created this monster, by supporting the insanity they are harming their grandchildren and other people she's dishing out medical advice too.

I don’t understand how her parents don’t intervene. Mine would disown me if I pulled half the stunts she has

Remember all the years women fought for equality and to be able to join the workplace. Even now there’s still a battle for equal pay. Yet these numb skulls think women are being forced to work to break up the family unit and control
I doubt she works, and we know she no longer raises kids...seems an odd thing to share

Hand on heart true as true can be. That’s why I’d never forget her. I could possibly find the proof if I dug far back enough
Thanks for contributing to this thread. I totally believe what you’re saying, it’s too bizarre to make up. It’s heartbreaking when I think what she put that family through. And for what?

So now she’s all about business and being a working woman. It seems she has an inexhaustible range of subjects to bullshit about. She’s seriously mentally ill, I know she’s not alone but it’s the way she does it so publicly and drags other people into it so harmfully that needs stopping,

Reactions: 2

i thought she didn’t pay any bills though? So why is she working? LOL duck off Liey your actions vs your posts don’t add up. For me I work for ME no other agenda. I make my own money and don’t live off the state or my husband and it feels good! Not hard to comprehend is it?! Christ on a bike.

SO, the first time I became aware of her was 7 years ago when a man called Kieron Knowlden went missing in a nearby town to me and the town she lived in. Kieron was well known & they were a well known family and his story got HUGE coverage particularly on social media. There were huge threads on Facebook particularly. It wasn’t long after his disappearance that she piped up in the threads and became a constant name. She was called Ellie morphett then. She claimed she was a psychic and was giving huge posts of graphic detail of what had happened to him, she got the family on side she convinced them of this story that he had been abducted by a gang and was being kept in a barn at nearby country park. She hindered the investigation. She manipulated everything and ended up in the heart of the situation depsite being a stranger to them. She was visiting sites getting people out searching random places all manor of hours. I was watching this unfold and just knew she was either barking Mad or an evil narcissist. Or both. After a few weeks he was found. Poor guy had fallen in the river after a few too many bevvys right behind the club he had left. Then she vanished.
She’s popped up over the years particularly on the local selling pages asking for admin work part time. Specifically stating she has no qualifications but she is a hard worker.

my husband also went to school with Sam her ex husband and when they got together he said people talked about her being ‘abusive’ - stopping him seeing friends family, working him like a dog etc…
I wonder what she thought she’d get out of it. Did she ask them for money?

She’s scared this latest revalation is going to rear it’s ugly head.

Why not come on here and address it head on Liey?

Reactions: 3
They all missed the memo.They keep getting surprised when they see people doing normal things. They all think everyone is living in fear when it's THEM creeping about the place whilst everyone else is cracking on best they can.

Reactions: 8
Hate to tell you this, The Nurse That Needs Slapping, but I’ve been having pints in pubs without ‘fear’ for months…

Did you miss the memo, my love?
Ditto, I've been living my best life for quite some time. It's like they're wanting to feel oppressed or summat.

Hate to tell you this, The Nurse That Needs Slapping, but I’ve been having pints in pubs without ‘fear’ for months…

Did you miss the memo, my love?
She’s been too busy walking about with a sandwich board around her neck 🤷🏻‍♂️ I keep asking her what the point of her walks were & how many nurses came forward & I just keep getting blocked I don’t know why 🤔

She’s been too busy walking about with a sandwich board around her neck 🤷🏻‍♂️ I keep asking her what the point of her walks were & how many nurses came forward & I just keep getting blocked I don’t know why 🤔
That's a good point, there's never been any of those stories she claimed to have or anything on that website she had.

She best be getting back to nursing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.