Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm late to the party as work has been kicking my arse. Has it been proven that the 2 eldest live with their Dad?
Yes. Although I can’t share the message as I promised I wouldn’t. They live with dad & his new GF. A very happy household of no less than 6 kids x

I’ve just had a look at her page. She tagged all of the companies who used to advertise on PTTP into her stories last night, desperate for them to wish her a happy birthday. Then she reposted their posts.
I find it so sad that no one actually cares about her. How does a 28 year old end up so sad & lonely with no proper friends.
Where are her family? Her kids (with their dad). She’s really messed her life up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Oh here we go again...... also surely you will be too busy getting ready for your full time job to be going thru all those new follow requests?!!
She literally is the epitome of the phrase, you can’t teach an old dog new tricks! If she said the vaccine causes 1 type of cancer, that might be plausible for the idiots that listen to her, but she’s saying the vax causes and accelerates all cancers, they literally must be thick as pig tit to believe that. It’s like they don’t notice she’s told them their watch is broke and she’s charging them to tell them wrong time.

Reactions: 8
Lots of people saying ‘mom’ and ‘shot’ in that post. I bet she’s posted that question in some American cancer group to get the most spicy responses.

Reactions: 6
Oh my god the comments. To read them you’d honestly think no one ever had cancer before. FFS.

Reactions: 4
The worst part of this is she’ll have people who are being diagnosed now and are jabbed, (As the majority of adults are, you’re the minority ellie) blaming themselves
You, Ellie, are a disgusting human being and I hope you spent some of your birthday thinking on why you have no one to spend it with.

I’ve never commented on this thread before but I’ve woken up this morning absolutely raging at these thick bleeping idiots. No one is denying more people are suffering/ sadly dying due to the pandemic but does the ‘community nurse’ not attribute the missed appointments rather than the vaccine. bleeping thick twats.

(sorry for the language at this time of the morning but I am absolutely furious)

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Have you seen Kiki Dee on facebook? Appears to have adopted/fostered a baby... presume the agency responsible hasnt seen the wealth of abuse and mis information from his social media. Worrying that kids can be put with such lunatics, who are mates with people who dont even have custody of their kids. Would be a real shame if the social worker got hold of all the screenshots wouldn't it!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Have you seen Kiki Dee on facebook? Appears to have adopted/fostered a baby... presume the agency responsible hasnt seen the wealth of abuse and mis information from his social media. Worrying that kids can be put with such lunatics, who are mates with people who dont even have custody of their kids. Would be a real shame if the social worker got hold of all the screenshots wouldn't it!
It’s his nephew - not sure what’s happened there but it does look like he’s had to pick up some slack with regards to the babies care. To be fair to him he’s done a good thing if things are as they look on socials

It’s his nephew - not sure what’s happened there but it does look like he’s had to pick up some slack with regards to the babies care. To be fair to him he’s done a good thing if things are as they look on socials
Yeh yeh i actually agree. Hes still a poisonous little bleep though. And i see he got him vaccinated...odd choice

Reactions: 1
He’s devastated that he had to take the little one for a vaccination. I’d say that is probably the most sensible thing he has ever done in his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi all, I’ve been dead flakey with this thread so never know what’s going on with her. What’s the tea with the kids? Does the dad have full custody?

Hi all, I’ve been dead flakey with this thread so never know what’s going on with her. What’s the tea with the kids? Does the dad have full custody?
Marley chose to go to dads when court proceedings were ongoing. Skye went to Ellie’s then chose to move to dads also.
It’s a huge blended family and they seem so child orientated (and stable) so I imagine much more fun and loving than Ellie’s grey, social media based lifestyle.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.