Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marley chose to go to dads when court proceedings were ongoing. Skye went to Ellie’s then chose to move to dads also.
It’s a huge blended family and they seem so child orientated (and stable) so I imagine much more fun and loving than Ellie’s grey, social media based lifestyle.
Reminds me of one of my favourite ever responses on here when Ellie posted a picture of her house. "funeral parlour chic"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just wondering if her cryptic.. "I'll tell you why I'm asking this after I get all your made up stories" is she is going to claim she actually did have the vaccine (held down at gunpoint no doubt), thats how/why her alleged cancer has returned, but not to worry cause she has cured it this time not by getting up the duff but by snogging strangers under a twig whilst belting out Cliff Richard xmas tunes (that is what that mistletoe therapy guff is right?!?)

Reactions: 4
Marley chose to go to dads when court proceedings were ongoing. Skye went to Ellie’s then chose to move to dads also.
It’s a huge blended family and they seem so child orientated (and stable) so I imagine much more fun and loving than Ellie’s grey, social media based lifestyle.
was this recently? Good on them though, I wish the dad would speak out!

She’s now claiming the Covid vaccine causes cancer 😮
Oh Ellie, you silly, silly witch. What ‘evidence’ will she produce to back up this claim, I wonder? And she’d better. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, after all.

And asking for stories from her followers. Does she think that is enough to validate her theory, or whatever it is?

Just think, if she was educated to anywhere near the level she used to claim she was, she’d understand & appreciate the difference between anecdotal & empirical evidence.

68F38820-156E-4661-A00F-A00279B23AAC.jpeg

Reactions: 3
his new partner says they want no part in the ‘Ellie Show’
Good, those kids need stability and normality. You'd think that not having them would make her pack in this charade and focus on them...apparently being insta infamous is more important than them to her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Hey hey

Just caught up on the fact that earth mother hasn't got her kids anymore. How did you guys get that juicy piece of info

Reactions: 2
I get nervous watching some of bibas beach videos. She films herself getting up from sunbathing/ sleeping/ and meditating/ whatever and takes a long slow walk down the empty beach to the sea. EVERY time I'm thinking where the duck are those precious babies. She seems to think they are mermaids but those waves are bloody big sometimes. And even when they are little....... unless she just orders them out of shot for her empowered goddess stroll.

Thought she had a full time job…. Got time to sit and go through 500 friend requests.

also.Having had your kids move out, wouldn’t you think you’d behave yourself totry and get them back home. Not just carry on doing the thing that’s got your kids took off you

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Thought she had a full time job…. Got time to sit and go through 500 friend requests.

also.Having had your kids move out, wouldn’t you think you’d behave yourself totry and get them back home. Not just carry on doing the thing that’s got your kids took off you
She’s only mentioned that because of how this page has highlighted how lonely she was on her Birthday but she still doesn’t realise that 500 odd virtual friends aren’t real friends!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.