Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie colquhoun has somehow set all her Facebook posts as ā€˜listingsā€™ so you canā€™t report them as false information. Pretty sure sheā€™s done this on purpose. I keep reporting as ā€˜no intent to sellā€™ but what else can be done?

Julie colquhoun has somehow set all her Facebook posts as ā€˜listingsā€™ so you canā€™t report them as false information. Pretty sure sheā€™s done this on purpose. I keep reporting as ā€˜no intent to sellā€™ but what else can be done?
I can see them as normal posts and report them?

Reactions: 1
E0E5FC38-F349-4456-A789-B5F0695666E0.png
I can see them as normal posts and report them?
Thatā€™s weird! I can report them but itā€™s problems with selling rather than false info etc! Can you report them twice then for me as well šŸ¤£

Last edited:
Awwww, had I known, Iā€™d have baked her a cake. Happy birthday bleep face. All that tit youā€™ve just spouted, keep telling yourself that. Because youā€™re not a nice person, not at all.
Published and signed song writer?? We've never seen evidence of that...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Liey has left so much off of that list !! All the degrees ???? Surely the law degree would feature highly in your achievements.. maybe all youā€™ve really achieved is telling a tit load of stories and lies šŸŽ‚

Reactions: 9
George shared a photo of Stupid - received this messageā€¦.. šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ˜€View attachment 818591View attachment 8
The last time I commented on his page, I received the attached shortly after. What delightful individuals they all are.

I should point out that I actually never resort to name calling in the comments, which might surprise you, as I always call him a bleep here. But that *is* why Iā€™m here- I need to vent to people who understand!

No, in the comments, I prefer to use factual information & a half decent vocabulary to undermine him, because I donā€™t like to come across as stupid as him/his followers. I think this idiot was riled because I had the audacity to mock his hero/warrior status.

4572DA6A-34C4-45A2-8357-FE5C8C115096.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Liey has left so much off of that list !!
So much missing! Weā€™ve complied page long lists of her ā€˜achievementsā€™ on this thread alone if she seems to have forgotten her glittering academic, legal and medical career.

She is scraping the barrel somewhat with that list though.

Iā€™m not sure the kids are old enough to be considered ā€˜raisedā€™ and free from the damaging effects of having a narcissistic compulsive liar as their mother.

The other points are debatable, and would need third party testimony which I think sheā€™d struggle to provide. We had her cousin and people who know her from Hastings on here briefly which was quite telling.

Iā€™m not sure actively assisting the spread of a deadly virus at the height of a pandemic is considered kind or empathetic, either to the victims, their families or the NHS. There is no doubt that her insatiable quest for adulation and attention from unwashed strangers would have had far reaching and devastating consequences.

As with discouraging smear tests and encouraging the use of sunbeds.

At least she seems to have dropped some of the lying so I suppose we should be grateful for that. But it seems as soon as it fades from peoples memory, she resumes. Sheā€™s just proved herself to be utterly untrustworthy, sad really.

You keep telling yourself youā€™re great, Liey. Youve done so much harm and caused so much distress and upset that we will struggle to join you šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The last time I commented on his page, I received the attached shortly after. What delightful individuals they all are.

I should point out that I actually never resort to name calling in the comments, which might surprise you, as I always call him a bleep here. But that *is* why Iā€™m here- I need to vent to people who understand!

No, in the comments, I prefer to use factual information & a half decent vocabulary to undermine him, because I donā€™t like to come across as stupid as him/his followers. I think this idiot was riled because I had the audacity to mock his hero/warrior status.

View attachment 819208
They are absolutely ridiculous. They make me howl with their ā€œYouā€™d never say this to someoneā€™s faceā€. Wrong. I absolutely would. Wankers.

Reactions: 5
Tattlers does anyone have a post from Lieys Facebook where sheā€™s asking for a solicitor for family court please? šŸ™šŸ¼

Her follower count is dropping. Either people are removing her or sheā€™s spending her birthday removing followers from her page. Sound fun.

Reactions: 4
So much missing! Weā€™ve complied page long lists of her ā€˜achievementsā€™ on this thread alone if she seems to have forgotten her glittering academic, legal and medical career.

She is scraping the barrel somewhat with that list though.

Iā€™m not sure the kids are old enough to be considered ā€˜raisedā€™ and free from the damaging effects of having a narcissistic compulsive liar as their mother.

The other points are debatable, and would need third party testimony which I think sheā€™d struggle to provide. We had her cousin and people who know her from Hastings on here briefly which was quite telling.

Iā€™m not sure actively assisting the spread of a deadly virus at the height of a pandemic is considered kind or empathetic, either to the victims, their families or the NHS. There is no doubt that her insatiable quest for adulation and attention from unwashed strangers would have had far reaching and devastating consequences.

As with discouraging smear tests and encouraging the use of sunbeds.

At least she seems to have dropped some of the lying so I suppose we should be grateful for that. But it seems as soon as it fades from peoples memory, she resumes. Sheā€™s just proved herself to be utterly untrustworthy, sad really.

You keep telling yourself youā€™re great, Liey. Youve done so much harm and caused so much distress and upset that we will struggle to join you šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘
Does having your children removed to live with their father qualify as raising? How about lying to your husband about being the father of your youngest baby, when the baby is infact the result of an affair with a married man. Keeps that one under the hat as well

Reactions: 5
Tattlers does anyone have a post from Lieys Facebook where sheā€™s asking for a solicitor for family court please? šŸ™šŸ¼

Her follower count is dropping. Either people are removing her or sheā€™s spending her birthday removing followers from her page. Sound fun.
As of this morning, I have been completely blocked šŸ˜Š. I mean, I didn't even follow her even on a burner account. Methinks she has been deleting/blocking etc, anyone following originalellie and such.

Does having your children removed to live with their father qualify as raising? How about lying to your husband about being the father of your youngest baby, when the baby is infact the result of an affair with a married man. Keeps that one under the hat as well
Jesus what a mess šŸ™„šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

A year ago Ellie had found her Tribe, her 'family'. Alarmed at her being alone for her Birthday with no plans, they all made sure she'd have a day she would never forget...

And now? Apart from Jaclyn Dunne (who Ellie knew prior to COVID anyway), none of the others have had anything to do with her. Aron Walton (then praised as a hero by her 'family'), was embroiled in a truther domestic and some others in these pictures later accused him of bullying and sexual assault. Ellie was dragged herself into the aftermath by doctoring another women's post to include her own name.

Is that why you're spending your birthday alone Ellie? Because you managed to ostracize yourself from your 'family', by lying? Or do they just not care anymore?

Either way, it should prove that truther relationships are fleeting and temporary, and solid friendships built up over time are a more sensible bet.

But this is also something to reflect on, every other truther so have convinced to shun friends and family to embrace the alternative narrative, those who hung on Ellies every word. They will be like you, maybe not now, but eventually they will all be alone, abandoned by those in the movement.

And that is down to Ellie, her advice and her attitude. She hasn't helped anyone.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.