Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has anyone noticed she’s reposting all the stuff we’ve called her out on. It’s like she’s so desperately trying to stay relevant.
Think she’s tried the other route and isn’t getting the engagement so she’s reverted back to the shite she thinks will get her followers. No Ellie. Think you might have to invest in some followers again

But she's not bothered, doesn't care, etc. Clearly 🙄
She isn’t bothered. And it’s a hate campaign. As apposed to all the hate she’s spread. Vile vile vile goblin.
She’s probably panicking that she’ll get caught out when she tries flogging her white label voodoo pills

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love being 77th brigade.

We meet every Thursday to swap knitting patterns.

In all seriousness though, shouldn’t it be ‘love and lies’?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The insta is busy if anyone fancies jumping on the comments
Hey all of you supers!
And Nosey!
It's been an age!
I see the hard work is still beautifully on form, putting 'facts', actually in place! Aaaah, what to say? But... THANKS! ❤

Hey all of you supers!
And Nosey!
It's been an age!
I see the hard work is still beautifully on form, putting 'facts', actually in place! Aaaah, what to say? But... THANKS! ❤
And Nosey, you are the MOST super...

Reactions: 3
Julia Bradbury has just come up on my instagram for some reason...maybe cos she tagged liz o'riordan and I follow her. Posted pic of herself in hospital, just had her mastectomy. Just made me a bit sad inthe light of Ms grey starring to re- post all her crap.

Reactions: 1
I’m referring to the dick head in the comments who has all the traits of Kieron. Best friend of Ellie but hopelessly illiterate and over uses emojis. X

Reactions: 2
Pretty shocked that she’s only had maybe 6 or 7 die hard supporters sticking up for her on the page. The rest are on our team.
She’s completely lost her grip on whatever it was that she thought she had. 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.