Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She traded her kids for ‘followers’ 😢

That’s really sad.

But to be fair life at Chez Liey does look pretty tit.

There’s only so much performing for mummy’s filming the kids can take, be it being sent out into the garden in the rain to balance a crystal on your head or singing along to Christian kids TV.

And then watching mummy spending literally every waking hour glued to social media. I’m glad they are happy and have fun at their dads, and hope their mother comes to her senses before too long. I can’t imagine she will though.

Reminds me of one of my favourite ever responses on here when Ellie posted a picture of her house. "funeral parlour chic"
Why thank you, that was me 🤣 Funnily enough that comment vanished which always made me wonder if she got the mods to take it down.

Reactions: 4
What would be the point though Julie as mandate means nothing unless the person being mandated to consents? That was literally her last post. I actually can’t believe someone can be SO STUPID. While acting like they are some kind of super intelligent being. I want to smash my head against the wall 🙈

BC54D7FE-943A-4302-9E57-FCE64B834C0D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Do we think it’s time for a Lieys medical conditions post?

Can everyone post screenshots of her various medical conditions here and I’ll post them up x

Reactions: 5

Can everyone post screenshots of her various medical conditions here and I’ll post them up x
Heart condition

Pace maker

Body dysmorphia

Anxiety

Hodgekins lymphoma

Compulsive liar

Munchausens

Pre term labour

Off the top of my head

Here’s some

Here’s some

And another

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5

I’m sure I have a really long post that I saved from fb, I’ll have a look and see if I can find it 😉

Didn’t she also say she was autistic & a few recent posts about HL?

Thanks all. I’m compiling a list

Reactions: 3
Here’s some

And another
Good gawd, when you see it all like that... I mean..that made my arse cheeks almost cave in on themselves with cringe! 😬
That, then just bloody angry that she can post such dangerous twatery.. STILL, but hopefully not for long!
Fabulous work again guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Didn’t she also say she was autistic & a few recent posts about HL?

Thanks all. I’m compiling a list
She absolutely did, I am quite sure I took screenshots of her in a group re : autism. I will go back and see if I can find them..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.