Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad he doesn’t. Those poor kids should just be allowed to live like kids. She’s so bleeping unstable it’s not true. The kids must feel a sense of relief to have some normality.
i suspect it’s all going off over at Liey HQ. The ex’s new GF has been in touch to say she won’t confirm or deny anything (bit late) and demanding to know who reconfirmed about Marley & Skye living there.
She’s also removed all of the public posts from her Facebook about having 6 kids living there, them all going to different schools etc etc. i suspect Ellie has been kicking off with them.

just to reiterate, the ex’s new GF followed & messaged the page off of her own back- I didn’t contact her.

Reactions: 5
i suspect it’s all going off over at Liey HQ. The ex’s new GF has been in touch to say she won’t confirm or deny anything (bit late) and demanding to know who reconfirmed about Marley & Skye living there.
She’s also removed all of the public posts from her Facebook about having 6 kids living there, them all going to different schools etc etc. i suspect Ellie has been kicking off with them.

just to reiterate, the ex’s new GF followed & messaged the page off of her own back- I didn’t contact her.
Can you imagine the rage .. she absolutely hates it when she’s found out and the fact she’s created her latest identity based on being an earth mother she must be spitting feathers that it’s been discovered she doesn’t even have her kids 🥴
Definitely won’t be all “love, light and high vibrations today!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Oh Ellie will have laid into her. Imagine Ellie being your fellas ex. What a mare

Reactions: 7
Oh Ellie will have laid into her. Imagine Ellie being your fellas ex. What a mare
Imagine Liey being related to you in any way at all. We all have that one relative, don’t we? The one that got away. She’s it.

Meanwhile, over in a land that time forgot, Beeeeeeeba’s kids are feeding themselves and one of her tribe insists that children need to learn basic survival skills. Really? We live in an age where children are usually well cared for by their parents, educated properly and really, they don’t need to learn basic survival skills. It’s not a real life episode of en encounter with Bear Grhylls, you silly bleep. Stop trying to excuse your tit parenting and dress it up like you’re an Earth mother. Because you’re not, you’re a bleep. Most kids eat well, the difference being that at 7 years old, they don’t have to cook for themselves whilst a parent sleeps off a plant drug, induced coma.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I suspect the courts are still involved and that’s why everyone is so careful about what they say. Even Ellie has posted about custody recently - then thought better of it and deleted.

maybe the ex follows the page to collate evidence. I’be offered to direct her to the milky tits pics.

That’s direct her to find… NOT actually share the images.

Ellie is quiet today. Not a single post.

I suspect the courts are still involved and that’s why everyone is so careful about what they say. Even Ellie has posted about custody recently - then thought better of it and deleted.

maybe the ex follows the page to collate evidence. I’be offered to direct her to the milky tits pics.

That’s direct her to find… NOT actually share the images.

Ellie is quiet today. Not a single post.
I think these are more relevant to her mindset, I'm sure the posts of her denying the Holocaust wouldn't go amiss either.

Attachments

• Wow
I see Julie is now actually bragging about being in an actual pyramid scheme.
Yes but after all the guff about her being too tall, too beautiful, too blah blah blah… and now she is top of the leaderboard, she then shows the leaderboard and she’s not actually top at all. What a head she is.

I see Julie is now actually bragging about being in an actual pyramid scheme.
Checking out the others FB profiles on that list you can see they are all cut from the same bullshit cloth as our Julie. Very hard to find one example of an actual physical product they are selling, it’s all smoke and bollox ego talk.
That Sabre Bruffy girl gives even QuantumMarie a good run for her money in sheer bark at the moon mumbo jumbo 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Checking out the others FB profiles on that list you can see they are all cut from the same bullshit cloth as our Julie. Very hard to find one example of an actual physical product they are selling, it’s all smoke and bollox ego talk.
That Sabre Bruffy girl gives even QuantumMarie a good run for her money in sheer bark at the moon mumbo jumbo 😆
If there is a physical product, it's completely irrelevant, as shown by the leader board showing who's got the most people to sign up (and pay the joining fees) aka Pyramid Scheme

Reactions: 3
My god Julie this happened over 2 years ago, dO YoUr ReSeArCh (it really isn’t difficult), and leave these poor families alone 😡

79118EF6-FFF1-4412-AF5A-82331BC47014.png
C827BA3F-7B8C-4FE0-B60A-D485D490B2B4.jpeg

• Angry
They don't care when it happened or if they had been vaccinated. The great unwashed poorly educated followers will suck it up. They're like modern day grave robbers...
Makes me sick, if that was my daughter I’d drive to Bristol and gouge her eyes out 😡

They don't care when it happened or if they had been vaccinated. The great unwashed poorly educated followers will suck it up. They're like modern day grave robbers...
My father died in 2002. It was definitely connected to a vaccination that he never had in 1934.

Reactions: 7
Don’t worry I let her know what I thought which she then reported me. I’m going to wait until she puts a fresh post up & post it again in my main account but maybe a bit better so I don’t get reported again. These people make me so angry with this sort of thing it is disgusting 😡

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t worry I let her know what I thought which she then reported me. I’m going to wait until she puts a fresh post up & post it again in my account but maybe a bit better so I don’t get reported again. These people make me so angry with this sort of thing it is disgusting 😡
I think your post was very polite. Until the last word 🤣

• Haha
Don’t worry I let her know what I thought which she then reported me. I’m going to wait until she puts a fresh post up & post it again in my main account but maybe a bit better so I don’t get reported again. These people make me so angry with this sort of thing it is disgusting 😡
Same as @FatFelix i was reading it thinking, ‘what is there to report it’s v polite’, then I read the last sentence and it absolutely made my day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Same as @FatFelix i was reading it thinking, ‘what is there to report it’s v polite’, then I read the last sentence and it absolutely made my day 🤣
I still think it was too polite in the scheme of things 🤣
What does she sell again? Isn’t it water filters?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.