Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Messaged the ex’s new GF. She’s not got HL
Omg!! I’d die of embarrassment if I got caught out lying ringing in sick for work with a cold. What goes on in people’s brain’s to make this tit up. So bleeping strange 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 4
Anyone else wondering why she’s started working 45 hours a week (full time) when she’s battling cancer???

Reactions: 7
Ok guys. We now need screenshots (if we have them) of Ellie saying she has custody of her kids.

Can anyone remember how to access the milky tits photos without directly sharing the link. What to put into Google.

Reactions: 1
Well from these posts she’s def inferring she has them all full time 🤔

Can anyone remember how to access the milky tits photos without directly sharing the link. What to put into Google.
Wasn’t it elysbels25 her old insta name?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think she did have them then tbf

Yes elsybels25. I’ve just remembered how to get it

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Thought she had a full time job…. Got time to sit and go through 500 friend requests.

also.Having had your kids move out, wouldn’t you think you’d behave yourself totry and get them back home. Not just carry on doing the thing that’s got your kids took off you
Bullshit. She declined mine within minutes

Reactions: 2
Oh here we go again...... also surely you will be too busy getting ready for your full time job to be going thru all those new follow requests?!!
Ellie keeps missing the fundamental fact that correlation does not prove causation.

She's so bleeping thick

Reactions: 3
was this recently? Good on them though, I wish the dad would speak out!
I’m so glad he doesn’t. Those poor kids should just be allowed to live like kids. She’s so bleeping unstable it’s not true. The kids must feel a sense of relief to have some normality.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.