Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After that bleep Chaves bollocks yesterday, I felt compelled to write to the head of the college.

Dear Mr Carter,

I am contacting you following the so called ‘service’ of documentation of papers at your college yesterday.

You will be aware that several individuals attended the college to serve ‘papers' on you personally and the vaccination staff who were in attendance.

I wanted to bring it to your attention that the person behind this nonsense, Michael Manoel Chaves who has achieved some notoriety via his internet presence and his stance on vaccinations etc has in fact, shared the videos of his purported service of documentation. Your receptionist was asked to identify herself, she did, and the film that Chaves shared, shows her face very clearly. One of the videos shows some of your students, clearly shows parents dropping off their children, clearly displays vehicle registrations etc. This was shared on Chaves’ ’Telegram’ channel which has around 10,000 followers, and also by Aron Walton who runs another channel ‘We the people worldwide’ which boasts almost 40,000 followers.

Obviously, I do not have children in your college, but I am becoming extremely concerned as to the havoc that these people are creating. As a parent myself, if I found out that someone was entering my child’s college, filming staff and students, I would be extremely unhappy. Especially given the utter nonsense that these people are sharing. Your staff and your students should not be subjected to this.

You will note that I work in the charity sector and in my work with cancer patients and clinicians, I speak to many people who see this kind of behaviour and begin to question whether or not they are doing the right thing by having vaccinations, cancer treatments. This cannot be right.

I write simply to offer my assistance, should it be needed. I have been watching the activities of these ‘anti vaxxers’ for some time and I firmly believe that they pose a significant threat to the vaccination programme and to the safety of others.

With kind regards

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Liey is on form today lies pouring out again .. she’s already said she was buying sun cream for her Gambia trip, then said it was green people sun cream .. so her kids don’t burn because she uses … oh yeah sun cream 🤦🏼‍♀️ And winter sun? What winter sun she’s never been anywhere in winter she’s way too busy sat at home on the gram haven’t seen one of kids look like they have olive skin either ..

Attachments

Liey is on form today lies pouring out again .. she’s already said she was buying sun cream for her Gambia trip, then said it was green people sun cream .. so her kids don’t burn because she uses … oh yeah sun cream 🤦🏼‍♀️ And winter sun? What winter sun she’s never been anywhere in winter she’s way too busy sat at home on the gram haven’t seen one of kids look like they have olive skin either ..
Bless her, she’s such an expert. Exposing new babies to the sun. Any doctor will tell you that’s stupid. But hey, what do they know? Why listen to a medic when we have Liey alive and practising quackery from her front room.

Reactions: 4
Yep. Everytime i report her i end up with a page that says "we couldn't do anything about your post as we have too many" ... maybe tjats the problem. Your platform is a breeding ground for mis-information
I have reported it. But we know it will stay there.
Limited comments as per usual...nothing gets on Ellies page without her say so. What if she is busy fleecing no brainers for cash and one of us sends her sheep to this tattle page...we cant have that can we! Freedom of speech anf all that.

Attachments

Bless her, she’s such an expert. Exposing new babies to the sun. Any doctor will tell you that’s stupid. But hey, what do they know? Why listen to a medic when we have Liey alive and practising quackery from her front room.
has anyone noticed she’s reposting all the stuff we’ve called her out on. It’s like she’s so desperately trying to stay relevant.

Another truther scum bag that I had the misfortune to come across they’re all over this one. I’ve asked her for the link to where it says this poor girl has had the vaccine I won’t hold my breathe that she will be able to provide one the utter scum bags.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Another truther scum bag that I had the misfortune to come across they’re all over this one. I’ve asked her for the link to where it says this poor girl has had the vaccine I won’t hold my breathe that she will be able to provide one the utter scum bags.
If you follow Truthseeking_freethinkers she has several similar stories with no links or background. Again nothing to say it was vaccine related.

If my child died after a vaccine I’d be shouting it from the roof tops!! I’ve had a run in with her in the past. She wanted to meet up with me for a fight I kid you not!! She’s dangerous

• Wow
Point 1: my friends and family aren’t stupid so have had the vaccine to zero ill effects.

Point 2: if they were stupid enough to not have it cos, you know, big pharma then I’ll continue to exclude them from my life - not because they’re not vaccinated.

Because they’re hard of thinking

Attachments

If you follow Truthseeking_freethinkers she has several similar stories with no links or background. Again nothing to say it was vaccine related.
I will keep an eye on them & this was her response to me. Funny that 🤔

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.