Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Martin really is thick as pig tit and shares some crap. Clearly doesn’t proof read vef
Awww. Bless her. Surely if their immune systems are so bleeping amazing, they wouldn’t need a brief case full of, well, whatever shite is in there. Surely they can just lie down on the beach and manifest themselves better? Right? I just don’t get their objections to medicines. Do they object to surgery as well? Heaven forbid, one of their children has a brain tumour and the only option is surgery/medical intervention - surely to Christ they wouldn’t say no and carry on mixing their pine needle piss?
Exactly right about their “immune system”! Why do they need an immune system when illness cannot be caught? Talks out her backside 🤦🏼‍♀️

NOBHEADS

When I was a younger boy, a man that we would see.
Would stop and have a chat, with my group of friends and me.
“Be happy boys and cherish all the friendships you have earned”
This had a hidden meaning from the lessons he had learned.

His family called him hero for the medals he had won.
But he was always modest, of the things that he had done.
“Be happy boys and cherish all the friendships you have earned”
He went to war with his friends, but only he returned.

But anyone’s a hero now, like our exposing_nothing mate.
Afforded hero status for shouting through a gate.
“They’ve taken down my insta, my opinions just don’t fit”
Its actually cos your postings are a whopping pile of tit.

Who can forget Sean J Ward, useless bit part actor.
Certainly not his girlfriend as there’s rumours he attacked her.
If you do your research and find answers that you seek.
You’ll mostly find these troofer men misogynists and weak.

Hampton states the obvious that Paedos are all wrong.
But does it to the backing of a Michael Jackson song.
As a leading troofer, I thought she’d lost her place.
For threatening to kill someone with acid in their face.

Ellies on the make again with another pre planned grift.
She’s got a ton of tablets she’s going to have to shift.
She makes then sound so healthy like they're “full of fairy petals”
But probably they’re dangerous, full of crap and heavy metals.

Now Ellie is a health guru and she’s doling out advice.
But don’t forget there’s nothing free and wellness has a price.
Why take your medical advice from a women who’s so bitter?
A bit like babysitting tips from Mr Gary Glitter.

I read about a troofer, who wouldn’t have the jab.
To try and cure his covid, at straws he had to grab.
His friends dipped him in veg oil, a rather slippy slick.
He didn’t get any better and went downhill very quick.

Remember all these troofers when the “v” was at its hight.
Posting misinformation and things that just weren’t right.
None of it was useful and none of it was funny.
But useful for these charlatans for raking in the money.

No need for any context and doesn’t need a link.
Imagine showing all the facts to help your sheeple think.
Pop it in a meme, for all of them to see.
Then Chardonnay the nail technicians’s shouting OMG!!
FF, you are a poetic genius! That was fabulous!x 😍

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

LB is honestly disgusting! In the last few minutes of that recording, with a guy who has been treated for a form of Hodgkin's Lymphoma twice (and not by getting pregnant or using the memory of water, but chemotherapy twice and a stem cell transplant...), she actually asks if he manifested his cancer due to a traumatic childhood.

And I'm angry at the question in general, but who knows what they believe and whether they think it is a detox like Leanne does. His wife has been sharing Ellie's vax 'info' (aka anonymous anecdotes from people already against the vaccine) though. Slightly concerning that someone who has witnessed someone go through HL and its treatment take anything EG says as any sort of truth.
Joe Thompsons wi is Chantelle Thompson. A fully paid up anti vaxxer
They tragically had a still born baby and were at a protest the day after.

They live and promote a holistic vegan lifestyle, to which they credit his recovery from cancer, but she’s also an aesthetic botox & filler technician.

Last edited:
  • Wow
They're so triggered by a kids book they're encouraging people to give it negative reviews in amazon. They're only for freedom of choice/my body my rules if its the choice they'd make.

Ffs is a children's book and they've probably not even read it. I thought many of these people weren't against vaccines, just the covid one, I bet this book doesn't mention covid lol

Reactions: 1
Joe Thompsons wi is Chantelle Thompson. A fully paid up anti vaxxer
They tragically had a still born baby and were at a protest the day after.

They live and promote a holistic vegan lifestyle, to which they credit his recovery from cancer, but she’s also an aesthetic botox & filler technician.
That Chantelle woman is the one who runs the ‘school’ that LB now sends her youngest to. Literally their 2 kids and thats it 🙄

Featuring Mr Lino Man 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bloody hell Julie colcoot is starting a teacher witch hunt. Now if my kids were younger I would have some concerns re the jab and certainly wouldn't appreciate a teacher calling my child an idiot or pushing a view ( have no idea about the dolly Parton vid she talks about..first I've heard of it ) but I can see very bad things happening here. As an aside who are the wonderful men letting the women take the lead? If the specimens we've all seen are examples she must have set the bar VERY low. Given the reports today of 5 to 10% take up in 12-15 year old families are obviously making their own decisions and makes you wonder what the hell alternative

reality these people are seeing.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Well the 5th of November seems to be a thing now, lots if links provided by Official Voice on where to procure things like fireworks, masks (a V for vendetta one, coz that's okay) and pyrotechnics which aren't actually legal.

I remember the monotone Mr Sexton saying he wasn't moving till they'd arrested the PM but it seems now he wants to get a band of weirdos together to be V ...

Attachments

• 55.6 KB
  • Liey regurgitating her boring sun beds speech 🥱 she really is struggling for content this time around

Has exposing_nothing had his latest account shut down? Ec19_4.0?
    No unfortunately, you have either abused him or liked a comment by someone who’s abused him as he scrolls through & blocks anyone going against his tit

• Haha
    Well the 5th of November seems to be a thing now, lots if links provided by Official Voice on where to procure things like fireworks, masks (a V for vendetta one, coz that's okay) and pyrotechnics which aren't actually legal.

I remember the monotone Mr Sexton saying he wasn't moving till they'd arrested the PM but it seems now he wants to get a band of weirdos together to be V ...
    Oh look! More troofers with merch to sell...FoLlOw ThE mOnEy!

So are they suggesting the 5th? The night of fireworks? So a night where setting off fireworks is as meaningless as can be? I am slightly concerned though. They have mostly demonstrated a gross inability to read and understand very simple concepts so them having access to pyrotechnics may actually be a genuine risk to themselves, bystanders or innocent people passing.

No unfortunately, you have either abused him or liked a comment by someone who’s abused him as he scrolls through & blocks anyone going against his tit
    And IG is evil because it censors him...the irony!

I might have mentioned him in my latest poem.. do you think the little weasel is on here?

• Haha
    Bloody hell Julie colcoot is starting a teacher witch hunt. Now if my kids were younger I would have some concerns re the jab and certainly wouldn't appreciate a teacher calling my child an idiot or pushing a view ( have no idea about the dolly Parton vid she talks about..first I've heard of it ) but I can see very bad things happening here. As an aside who are the wonderful men letting the women take the lead? If the specimens we've all seen are examples she must have set the bar VERY low. Given the reports today of 5 to 10% take up in 12-15 year old families are obviously making their own decisions and makes you wonder what the hell alternative

reality these people are seeing.
    So much for freedom of speech, she's limiting comments lol

Attachments

• Haha
    Same story, told two different ways by two very different people.

Version one: Scientifically illiterate. Likes to jump on the news of someone’s death to further his own agenda. No due diligence.

Version two: PhD Immunologist & science communicator. Works tirelessly to combat misinformation. Explains with reference to clinical relevance & always links to evidence.

D1319742-1D20-4F4F-BAFA-31E38E1FEADB.jpeg
    A8ABB6F0-0E67-4C14-B7C5-12EE95778CFC.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
    I might have mentioned him in my latest poem.. do you think the little weasel is on here?
    I seem to remember he did say about tattle on a live he done just after the Insta page got set up on Liey so it could well be why he blocked you!

I hope he is. He blocks anyone who disagrees with him on his own page, rather like Ellie Grey, It’s just become an echo chamber of people stroking his ever-growing ego.
    It would do him good to realise that outside of that echo chamber, people who have IQs higher than double digits are laughing at the tit he posts & his faux authority.

Ash, if you’re watching, you’re a bleep.

Reactions: 7
    What the actual duck kind of question is that? 😳
    It just shows how delusional LB must be to believe it enough to ask it though.

As for the guy’s wife sharing Ellie’s nonsense, maybe she thinks they have something in common as she’s a HL survivor too?
    Except we all know she’s not…
    Bring back Capello and ban the Wags I say, Bane of society them fuckwit bunch of desperate housewife love island thick as pig shite twats the lot of them. Same goes for the spineless dumbass hubby unvax England players who ironically have no balls.

Last edited:
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.