Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit woe is me this evening
none of these truthers have any friends do they? My birthday holiday with my partner was cancelled due to Covid. I sulked and said I didn’t want to do anything. Within a few days I had a weeks worth of fun things forced upon me by various friends and my parents as they wouldn’t let it pass without a celebration. I have at least 4 friend who would absolutely not accept me sitting at Home on my own

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Poor Exposing_stupid has had his account deactivated AGAIN. Boo Hoo.

Big cry baby that he is, he’s thrown a tantrum & tagged Instagram in it. Genius. With any luck, the next ban will be permanent 🤞🏻

View attachment 815462
Before his old insta got canned he put this beauty up. How delusional do you have to be to attribute EVERYTHING to a person's vaccination status. The likelihood is high because the vast majority of adults in the UK are fully vaccinated. That's just maths mate, nothing more than counting.

Perhaps he'll start thinking that 'they' have been rolling out defibrillator's into the public sphere (in old phone booths etc) as part of the plan lol. Jesus wept they're so exhausting.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Wanker, wanker, wanker. This one really does boil my bleeping piss. I mean WHAT is he marching for? What for? What is upsetting the poor little, teeth sucking, scruffy born bleep?

And the little spotty gobshite with his phone, looks like he could do with a bleeping good wash and a few Holland’s pies.
I was going to say it’s been quite nice being blocked by him so I didn’t have to see his tit that he comes out with. But look what popped up on my account again this morning it’s his back up to his back up to his back up to his back up because yeah Insta can’t handle his truth it’s got nothing to do with vile bullshit he posts! At least I can still let him know I still think he’s a bleep 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I was going to say it’s been quite nice being blocked by him so I didn’t have to see his tit that he comes out with. But look what popped up on my account again this morning it’s his back up to his back up to his back up to his back up because yeah Insta can’t handle his truth it’s got nothing to do with vile bullshit he posts! At least I can still let him know I still think he’s a bleep 🤣🤣
Hates instagram but literally needs it in his life like oxygen. twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Liey makes a poor me post about her birthday (for attention).. but where’s her “tribe” her “new family” surely they know it’s her birthday, surely they know she is lucky to be alive and have plans for her?? Of course not because these morons don’t do friends .. they’re all so narcissistic and egotistical the whole thing is just about attention likes and follows. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Guessing her real friends got fed up of the circus, stories and lies that comes with knowing her and gave up .. shame being a mum isn’t enough for her .. if I was told I may not make my next birthday I’d spend 24/7 with my children and that wouldn’t be enough

Reactions: 6
Before his old insta got canned he put this beauty up. How delusional do you have to be to attribute EVERYTHING to a person's vaccination status. The likelihood is high because the vast majority of adults in the UK are fully vaccinated. That's just maths mate, nothing more than counting.

Perhaps he'll start thinking that 'they' have been rolling out defibrillator's into the public sphere (in old phone booths etc) as part of the plan lol. Jesus wept they're so exhausting.
I saw that last night too. Not a lot of critical thinking going on there Ash, you complete penis.

I remember my first shift in A&E as a student- a man in his early thirties was brought into resus, having collapsed suddenly at work. He was in cardiac arrest & we threw everything on the algorithm at him for a full 20 minutes before he was declared dead. This was in 1997. Long before the ‘clot shots’.

I mean, if ‘they’ want us all dead, why even make defibrillators so widely available?……🤦🏻‍♀️

That "you know who it is" line really grinds my gears - get over yourself you bleeping g I m p

• Haha
Does this mean the girls are still not well ? Out and about spreading whatever they have all over Portugal
Awww. Bless her. Surely if their immune systems are so bleeping amazing, they wouldn’t need a brief case full of, well, whatever shite is in there. Surely they can just lie down on the beach and manifest themselves better? Right? I just don’t get their objections to medicines. Do they object to surgery as well? Heaven forbid, one of their children has a brain tumour and the only option is surgery/medical intervention - surely to Christ they wouldn’t say no and carry on mixing their pine needle piss?

• Angry
Reactions: 3
NOBHEADS

When I was a younger boy, a man that we would see.
Would stop and have a chat, with my group of friends and me.
“Be happy boys and cherish all the friendships you have earned”
This had a hidden meaning from the lessons he had learned.

His family called him hero for the medals he had won.
But he was always modest, of the things that he had done.
He went to war with his friends, but only he returned.

But anyone’s a hero now, like our exposing_nothing mate.
Afforded hero status for shouting through a gate.
“They’ve taken down my insta, my opinions just don’t fit”
Its actually cos your postings are a whopping pile of tit.

Who can forget Sean J Ward, useless bit part actor.
Certainly not his girlfriend as there’s rumours he attacked her.
If you do your research and find answers that you seek.
You’ll mostly find these troofer men misogynists and weak.

Hampton states the obvious that Paedos are all wrong.
But does it to the backing of a Michael Jackson song.
As a leading troofer, I thought she’d lost her place.
For threatening to kill someone with acid in their face.

Ellies on the make again with another pre planned grift.
She’s got a ton of tablets she’s going to have to shift.
She makes then sound so healthy like they're “full of fairy petals”
But probably they’re dangerous, full of crap and heavy metals.

Now Ellie is a health guru and she’s doling out advice.
But don’t forget there’s nothing free and wellness has a price.
Why take your medical advice from a women who’s so bitter?
A bit like babysitting tips from Mr Gary Glitter.

I read about a troofer, who wouldn’t have the jab.
To try and cure his covid, at straws he had to grab.
His friends dipped him in veg oil, a rather slippy slick.
He didn’t get any better and went downhill very quick.

Remember all these troofers when the “v” was at its hight.
Posting misinformation and things that just weren’t right.
None of it was useful and none of it was funny.
But useful for these charlatans for raking in the money.

No need for any context and doesn’t need a link.
Imagine showing all the facts to help your sheeple think.
Pop it in a meme, for all of them to see.
Then Chardonnay the nail technicians’s shouting OMG!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
NOBHEADS

When I was a younger boy, a man that we would see.
Would stop and have a chat, with my group of friends and me.
This had a hidden meaning from the lessons he had learned.

His family called him hero for the medals he had won.
But he was always modest, of the things that he had done.
He went to war with his friends, but only he returned.

But anyone’s a hero now, like our exposing_nothing mate.
Afforded hero status for shouting through a gate.
“They’ve taken down my insta, my opinions just don’t fit”
Its actually cos your postings are a whopping pile of tit.

Who can forget Sean J Ward, useless bit part actor.
Certainly not his girlfriend as there’s rumours he attacked her.
If you do your research and find answers that you seek.
You’ll mostly find these troofer men misogynists and weak.

Hampton states the obvious that Paedos are all wrong.
But does it to the backing of a Michael Jackson song.
As a leading troofer, I thought she’d lost her place.
For threatening to kill someone with acid in their face.

Ellies on the make again with another pre planned grift.
She’s got a ton of tablets she’s going to have to shift.
She makes then sound so healthy like they're “full of fairy petals”
But probably they’re dangerous, full of crap and heavy metals.

Now Ellie is a health guru and she’s doling out advice.
But don’t forget there’s nothing free and wellness has a price.
Why take your medical advice from a women who’s so bitter?
A bit like babysitting tips from Mr Gary Glitter.

I read about a troofer, who wouldn’t have the jab.
To try and cure his covid, at straws he had to grab.
His friends dipped him in veg oil, a rather slippy slick.
He didn’t get any better and went downhill very quick.

Remember all these troofers when the “v” was at its hight.
Posting misinformation and things that just weren’t right.
None of it was useful and none of it was funny.
But useful for these charlatans for raking in the money.

No need for any context and doesn’t need a link.
Imagine showing all the facts to help your sheeple think.
Pop it in a meme, for all of them to see.
Then Chardonnay the nail technicians’s shouting OMG!!
Pulitzer Prize winner, for sure.

Reactions: 5

LB is honestly disgusting! In the last few minutes of that recording, with a guy who has been treated for a form of Hodgkin's Lymphoma twice (and not by getting pregnant or using the memory of water, but chemotherapy twice and a stem cell transplant...), she actually asks if he manifested his cancer due to a traumatic childhood.

And I'm angry at the question in general, but who knows what they believe and whether they think it is a detox like Leanne does. His wife has been sharing Ellie's vax 'info' (aka anonymous anecdotes from people already against the vaccine) though. Slightly concerning that someone who has witnessed someone go through HL and its treatment take anything EG says as any sort of truth.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 3

LB is honestly disgusting! In the last few minutes of that recording, with a guy who has been treated for a form of Hodgkin's Lymphoma twice (and not by getting pregnant or using the memory of water, but chemotherapy twice and a stem cell transplant...), she actually asks if he manifested his cancer due to a traumatic childhood.

And I'm angry at the question in general, but who knows what they believe and whether they think it is a detox like Leanne does. His wife has been sharing Ellie's vax 'info' (aka anonymous anecdotes from people already against the vaccine) though. Slightly concerning that someone who has witnessed someone go through HL and its treatment take anything EG says as any sort of truth.
What the actual duck kind of question is that? 😳
It just shows how delusional LB must be to believe it enough to ask it though.

As for the guy’s wife sharing Ellie’s nonsense, maybe she thinks they have something in common as she’s a HL survivor too?
Except we all know she’s not…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.