Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posts ‘Facts’ about food sources of certain vitamins but turns off commenting so your ‘Facts’ cannot be questioned and so that they remain ‘Facts’! 🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Posts ‘Facts’ about food sources of certain vitamins but turns off commenting so your ‘Facts’ cannot be questioned and so that they remain ‘Facts’! 🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Whilst all the while telling followers to question everything and ‘do their own research’

Reactions: 4
Wanker, wanker, wanker. This one really does boil my bleeping piss. I mean WHAT is he marching for? What for? What is upsetting the poor little, teeth sucking, scruffy born bleep?

And the little spotty gobshite with his phone, looks like he could do with a bleeping good wash and a few Holland’s pies.
In our hundreds. Says it all really. What's the population of the UK? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wanker, wanker, wanker. This one really does boil my bleeping piss. I mean WHAT is he marching for? What for? What is upsetting the poor little, teeth sucking, scruffy born bleep?
They interacted with ‘tens of thousands’ of people.

Of course you did.

8A229B94-2872-4CA2-8E40-2893CB28B2BF.gif

• Haha
A bit woe is me this evening
Newsflash Ellie, you are far from ‘normal’ you weird bullshitting little bleep.
Christ she has to make the most everyday things so bleeping profound, I bet she can’t even take a dump without finding some deep and spiritual significance around it.

Those utter cunts in Wanky’s cesspit. I could cry. That Yorkshire bleep has put a voice note out, grandly announcing that Sir David Amess shared ‘their’ views. This is why ‘they’ arranged for his killing.

What utter bleeping bollocks. These people are so low.

• Angry
A bit woe is me this evening
If your life’s not going so great Liey it’s because you’ve been busy being a scamming, bullshitting, fantastical grifting wanker. This pandemic went to your head.
Try being a decent human being who just goes through life concentrating on and loving and nurturing your family and friends, and stop worrying about attention seeking and validation from half witted strangers.
Get off social media for once and for all.
Stop surrounding yourself with utterly soulless morally bankrupt nasty cunts like Kreipy Kory.
Get therapy.
Get a hobby.
Start being honest with yourself.
You’ll find things improve massively.

Reactions: 13
Poor Exposing_stupid has had his account deactivated AGAIN. Boo Hoo.

Big cry baby that he is, he’s thrown a tantrum & tagged Instagram in it. Genius. With any luck, the next ban will be permanent 🤞🏻

82431754-8AF8-427B-B232-63B02F2D4F4C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.