Ellie Grey #13 Miss Grey gone underground , so we'll discuss her ilk who can be found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she feigning illness again? Just going off her EllieNoadd FB.
Or maybe she is referring to one of her prior made up ailments such as (insert whichever you like)
Who the fuck goes climbing mountains in jeans and trainers?!

Reactions: 5
Do you get pens though? I recently sent a very large donation cheque to a big London hospital - it was to help the funding of a project that one of the professors is working on. Knowing how much they bloody love pens, I also sent them a box of pens. Ten days later, the cheque hadn’t cleared. I called one of the CNSs. She said “Aw, thanks for the box of pens”. I said “Did you not get the cheque?”
“What cheque?”
I explained that on top of the box of pens there was an envelope with a cheque for £20k in it. She said “Oh shit, we were that excited about the pens, we never opened the envelope”

Reactions: 6
Just having a catch up after a few busy long days at work (ironically saving actual tiny lives).

Of course she’s back. She’s missed the attention. Like a small child or a naughty puppy, even negative attention is *still* attention.

Her orphanage post is pure cringe. It’s so obviously all about her, it’s embarrassing. And the fact that she managed to squeeze a few untruths in there too, is just the cherry on top. Well done super sleuth @nosey_cow & for your brilliant presentation of it on Instagram stories. Absolute gold

Reactions: 8
And this is absolutely spot on, LE.
She’s so transparent! I haven’t got any academic qualifications, so I’m going to shit all over yours.

Thanks for clearing that up for us though, Ellie.Not that any of us had any doubt.

Reactions: 8
And that’s the beauty of having a social media persona. You can just be whoever you fancy on that day
Yes one day you can be a lawyer the next a biomedical researcher .. or wake up one day and decide you’re more of an expert in medicine than actual experts .. I think it’s called being a fantasist Liey just start a new insta page and create a whole new identity.. that’s not called starting a fresh that’s called being a fraud /fake/con artist

Reactions: 7
Almost all of her new posts are relative to things she’s been discredited for.

As if by posting new opinions, she can somehow erase her previous bullshit.

But we have receipts.

Reactions: 7
And that’s the beauty of having a social media persona. You can just be whoever you fancy on that day
Don’t you just want to tell her to go and take a running fuck.

Meanwhile - one of my anti vax mates has shared this in my Facebook page. No word with it, just a smug post and tagged my friend who gave him both barrels. Cunt.

So Julie C(unt) World is outraged about the possibility of non vaxxed people not being allowed in shops......but she openly said she would throw her actual children out of the house if they got vaccinated ..... Jesus no wonder noone wants to go to her birthday party. What a cunt.

Reactions: 5
Yeah she’s faking cancer again

Reactions: 1
Imagine asking your medical consultant:

“Hi, just ringing to ask if it’s ok for me to go for a walk up Snowden” (Because let’s face it, Snowden is a fucking walk in the park for a youngster - that’s why it’s always fucking rammed each weekend).
“Course you can, why are you asking?”
“Well, I’m planning on a big Insta come back, and part of my master plan is to tell my gullibles, that I had to ask my heart surgeon whether I should attempt such a feat”
“Look, stop wasting my fucking time. There’s fuck all wrong with you that a good day’s hard work won’t cure. Walk up Snowden, don’t walk up Snowden, I don’t give a fuck. Stop asking stupid cunting questions, after all, you’re the expert. You’ve been dishing out your own crank advice for the last few months - why stop now? Now just fuck off”

Reactions: 18
Jaclyn Dunne really is scraping the barrel in her fight against vaccines. Despite her well documented hatred of MSM she must be trawling it to pick up stories like the attached. A boy has a cardiac arrest playing football and she's posting it as evidence. No mention of vaccines anywhere and no thought of the family involved. In the village I live in a couple lost their son to a sudden cardiac arrest several years ago. Did they cunt about like Jaclyn Dunne with a face like an over inflated balloon? No they set up a charity in his name providing defibrillators and paying for health checks for teens. She's despicable and showing how desperate they are..
Sudden cardiac arrests are tragic but not a new thing since vaccinations began.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
My ‘favourite’ knobhead is at yet another pointless protest today. This time, he’s playing a recording of Matt Hancock via his megaphone instead of shouting obscenities through it. Genius

But that particular stroke of genius is probably not as good as his decision to tag the Met police in his post. Just a few up from the one where he openly incriminates himself boasting about harassing Jon Snow in the street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.