Ellie Grey #12 Ellie Grey has gone to ground, what’s she up to she can’t be found?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wanky must have used his Go duck me money to get another car, unless his new bird has allowed him to use hers. Anyway, here he is again, warning his cronies about the shop down the road - displaying these signs. Says it must be from mainstream media.

Come on Wanky, even you don’t believe that the heads of ITV or the BBC would get their 5 year olds to make these posters. What a fuckin pillock.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Saw this on Walton's page - I find him more boring than entertaining now - but thought it was interesting to see Tommy Robinson's page in the followed groups (by whomevers telegram the screenshot is of) - says it all out these people really

Attachments

Wanky must have used his Go duck me money to get another car, unless his new bird has allowed him to use hers. Anyway, here he is again, warning his cronies about the shop down the road - displaying these signs. Says it must be from mainstream media.

Come on Wanky, even you don’t believe that the heads of ITV or the BBC would get their 5 year olds to make these posters. What a fuckin pillock.
What a prick!

Can someone tell me what a ‘crippling moon cycle’is?
No bloody idea! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Can someone tell me what a ‘crippling moon cycle’is?
Ah, just seen Bieber’s post - period pain probably. Soft git, surely a bit of ganja would sort that out? Presume her kids must have had to fend for themselves for the last two days then. Good job the dog is in the pound…

Last edited:
  • Haha
She should take two nurofen and crack on like the rest of us
Crippling moon cycles, are they like Penny farthings? Or Unicycles? If she’s been riding around Portugal on one of those, no wonder her moon is crippled. Daft bleep.

Her problem is nothing to do with moons or chopper bikes, it’s bleeping sun exposure. State of her neck. She’s obviously burning. What a daft witch. 🚴 🚲

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Because of people like this, the NHS app needs to have a means of displaying exemption. It needs to have something that a healthcare professional can mark in the system somewhere to indicate that their patient is exempt, that way the app can be shown with an exemption (not necessarily declaring WHY exempt), but that it is genuine. I'm amazed at how many troofers are huge advocates of lying!
Unfortunately they have now come up with a way to fake the nhs app ‘proof’ of vaccine, as I found out today disturbingly. Someone on my insta who is actually the one who introduced me to Ellie (thanks for that hun) is sharing a link for people. Really annoyingly my place of work is being listed as the vaccination centre in the fake pass so I’ve reported it 😇

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What a prick!

No bloody idea! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Ah, just seen Bieber’s post - period pain probably. Soft git, surely a bit of ganja would sort that out? Presume her kids must have had to fend for themselves for the last two days then. Good job the dog is in the pound…
Plenty of "Uncles " ready to help.

Unfortunately they have now come up with a way to fake the nhs app ‘proof’ of vaccine, as I found out today disturbingly. Someone on my insta who is actually the one who introduced me to Ellie (thanks for that hun) is sharing a link for people. Really annoyingly my place of work is being listed as the vaccination centre in the fake pass so I’ve reported it 😇
Utter bastards. That should carry the bleeping death penalty.

Reactions: 2
For any lurking 'truther' or 'free thinker' - videos going viral suggesting neuro disorders after vaccine are much more likely to be the result of psychosomatic disorders/FND (previously known as things like Conversion Disorder) or just bad acting! Good neurologists and neuropsychiatrists get a good idea of true physical pathology versus functional/psychologically-induced symptoms from recordings as the nervous system has us do things/move in certain ways and when things go wrong there are patterns to how the damage presents itself. Many of these videos don't show these patterns suggesting psychosomatic issues, or sometimes potentially faking. (Psychosomatic not to be confused with faking - psychosomatic symptoms are real symptoms to the person).

Reactions: 3
For any lurking 'truther' or 'free thinker' - videos going viral suggesting neuro disorders after vaccine are much more likely to be the result of psychosomatic disorders/FND (previously known as things like Conversion Disorder) or just bad acting! Good neurologists and neuropsychiatrists get a good idea of true physical pathology versus functional/psychologically-induced symptoms from recordings as the nervous system has us do things/move in certain ways and when things go wrong there are patterns to how the damage presents itself. Many of these videos don't show these patterns suggesting psychosomatic issues, or sometimes potentially faking. (Psychosomatic not to be confused with faking - psychosomatic symptoms are real symptoms to the person).

Has anyone watched Sean Wards live last night? Literally 2 mins after Mrs Delahay jumps on she says she’s front line NHS and her husband is a funeral director and they’d been so busy throughout the pandemic and they’d both seen a rise in deaths. So first off she confirms ‘a pandemic’ to all his covid deniers and that they were seeing numbers of deaths increasing. Both something all these gobshites say is a lie. Haven’t bothered with the rest yet.

If anyone still follows Wanky’s ex Kayleeeeeeeeee - I have a burning question? Why does she do the washing up in her underwear? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Ahhhh. Poor old Beeeeeeeba. Managed to recover from her crippling BMX bike for long enough to be a witch to an organisation who won’t allow her to take part in any of their tit unless she takes a test. I’ve actually pissed myself, I laughed that much.

Well, she’s right about one thing - her poor kids probably won’t ever work for anyone. Because when they are old enough to enter the working world, they’ll probably have zero qualifications. Even if they did want to work (which might be unlikely, given that they’ve never seen what a job looks like) they’ll be up against graduates, kids who’ve been educated properly - as opposed to being dragged around the EU to take part in an experiment by her crazy ma.

Attachments

Last edited:
I have a ‘friend’ who loves to post all the conspiracy rubbish (was also in Dubai all over Xmas / been to turkey whilst red etc flew home via Portugal when it was green) he’s now advertised he can do fake COVID passports / pcr tests - for the small sum of £500. I mean what hope do we have… nice to know he believes that much in how bad the jab is he’s gonna fleece his friends to not have it 🤦🏼‍♀️

I have a ‘friend’ who loves to post all the conspiracy rubbish (was also in Dubai all over Xmas / been to turkey whilst red etc flew home via Portugal when it was green) he’s now advertised he can do fake COVID passports / pcr tests - for the small sum of £500. I mean what hope do we have… nice to know he believes that much in how bad the jab is he’s gonna fleece his friends to not have it 🤦🏼‍♀️
Post his bleeping details. I’d have no problem in shopping the wanker.

Post his bleeping details. I’d have no problem in shopping the wanker.
Who would you shop him too? I mean he’s not subtle - it’s been all on his Instagram and Facebook stories. And he owns a couple of takeaway shops / Mexican restaurants - his family are pretty wealthy, house with gates that type of thing

Well, she’s right about one thing - her poor kids probably won’t ever work for anyone. Because when they are old enough to enter the working world, they’ll probably have zero qualifications. Even if they did want to work (which might be unlikely, given that they’ve never seen what a job looks like) they’ll be up against graduates, kids who’ve been educated properly - as opposed to being dragged around the EU to take part in an experiment by her crazy ma.
I saw this and thought what if they wanted to become an engineer. They would need to work for someone. She's deciding things for them. Talk about freedom and then limit your kids choices.

Who would you shop him too? I mean he’s not subtle - it’s been all on his Instagram and Facebook stories. And he owns a couple of takeaway shops / Mexican restaurants - his family are pretty wealthy, house with gates that type of thing
I actually asked my work page about this because I wanted to take it further and someone shared this picture. Feel free to report all these bastards.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
What I can’t get my head around is why they would want people to think they’ve had the vaccine. Surely it goes against everything they are preaching about! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.