Ellie Grey #12 Ellie Grey has gone to ground, what’s she up to she can’t be found?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just asked about this on a post about LeaNne on the boxstars instagram. i was instantly blocked by both Leanne and boxstars accounts!!! does this mean she is running the boxing event and controls their account?
A Darren Lamb has set the Boxstar thing up, and Linkedin show various people in various positions but not sure I saw her's, so not sure if it is a case of Leanne running the social media accounts, if the organisers have similar beliefs hence probably being some of the only people to touch Leanne with a barge pole in the middle of all of this, or if it is simply someone being all over it to try and not draw attention to the situation in case it interferes with ticket sales.

I wonder if the organisers are insisting on vaxx/tests themselves or if it is only because Manchester Arena is, but you'd think that would apply to 'performers' and their entourages too...something they'll not get my money for anyway, especially if she is only "fighting" Rachel Lugo. I may have paid to see Dawn Ward take her on properly though as I can imagine her in it for real!

Reactions: 3
Once again exposing_nothing urging people to ‘share far and wide’ this video which exposes, well as you’d imagine, absolutely nothing 🙄
7ABB6F55-9313-4002-BC49-4470619BB5E4.png

Reactions: 4
What’s the betting the ‘straight from source’ water Beebs lets her kids drink has got traces of dog piss in it?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Once again exposing_nothing urging people to ‘share far and wide’ this video which exposes, well as you’d imagine, absolutely nothing 🙄View attachment 696190
I watched it and was like HOW MUCH MORE INFO WOULD YOU WANT???? With all of what the people at the centre told you, you can decide yay or nay. They didn’t hide anything! The video exposes duck all 🤣
Also anyone seen Julie Colquhoun’s latest live drive meltdown on her FB. She is loosing it 😂 She’s obviously not doing very well at her water machine marketing. Diddums. I also hope the Police pull alongside her one day and catch her using her phone like that! Silly cow.

just asked about this on a post about LeaNne on the boxstars instagram. i was instantly blocked by both Leanne and boxstars accounts!!! does this mean she is running the boxing event and controls their account?
Leanne Brown - thought she was all about the truth??? Money making scheme. 💰

Reactions: 5
I watched it and was like HOW MUCH MORE INFO WOULD YOU WANT???? With all of what the people at the centre told you, you can decide yay or nay. They didn’t hide anything! The video exposes duck all 🤣
Also anyone seen Julie Colquhoun’s latest live drive meltdown on her FB. She is loosing it 😂 She’s obviously not doing very well at her water machine marketing. Diddums. I also hope the Police pull alongside her one day and catch her using her phone like that! Silly cow.
I just saw a 30 second screech of “Hellloooo, Julie Cunthern here with a daily dose”. Who the duck gave these cunts delusions of grandeur? Daily dose of what? bleeping bollocks? Daily dose? I wish someone would give her a once only dose of cyanide.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I just saw a 30 second screech of “Hellloooo, Julie Cunthern here with a daily dose”. Who the duck gave these cunts delusions of grandeur? Daily dose of what? bleeping bollocks? Daily dose? I wish someone would give her a once only dose of cyanide.
It gets me every time she has to introduce herself. “Hi everyone on social media, Julie Colquhoun here…. “ YES WE KNOW YOU SILLY BINT. WE HAVE LOOKED FOR YOUR PAGE ESPECIALLY SO WE CAN SEE WHAT BOLLOCKS YOU ARE GOING TO SPOUT TODAY YOU CRAZY BRAINWASHED MARE

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It gets me every time she has to introduce herself. “Hi everyone on social media, Julie Colquhoun here…. “ YES WE KNOW YOU SILLY BINT. WE HAVE LOOKED FOR YOUR PAGE ESPECIALLY SO WE CAN SEE WHAT BOLLOCKS YOU ARE GOING TO SPOUT TODAY YOU CRAZY BRAINWASHED MARE
She is mad as a box of frogs isn’t she? She really cannot get her head around how the vaccine works, just bangs on and on about you can ‘still get it, still transmit it!’ Like we’re all going to go OH NO I’VE BEEN DUPED. FFS Julie, yes, we know, you’re not telling us anything we don’t understand, you’re just completely missing the point 🙄

Reactions: 2
Do any of these arseholes have jobs? I mean proper jobs? That scruffy old cow, Mother Hubbard, or whatever the hell she calls herself, bleeping about doing lives with the other freaks - just taking utter bleeping shite. And if that dog doesn’t have more than a fair share of pit bull, I’ll show my arse. bleeping clowns.

Attachments

That Weaverham High School teacher Marlon Davies who allegedly “resigned” is such a bleeping hypocrite. Trying to now cash in on the Troofer movement gravy train like his tit doesn’t stink of ‘Sheeple’ yet made masks for the NHS frontline. Weird bleep.

Attachments

My friend who went down the rabbit hole was waxing lyrical about this bleep the other day. Saying what a terrible shame it was that he ‘lost’ his job………. I couldn’t even be arsed putting her straight. It’s just better that we never talk again.

Reactions: 5
My friend who went down the rabbit hole was waxing lyrical about this bleep the other day. Saying what a terrible shame it was that he ‘lost’ his job………. I couldn’t even be arsed putting her straight. It’s just better that we never talk again.
Ha ha I know the feeling, my cousin has his head up his bum too, can’t be arsed to debunk his bollox anymore and happy to lose touch.
Interesting to see our Marlon doesn’t mention his stint at Weaverham and has the past 4.5 years teaching at HMP Berwyn.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Ha ha I know the feeling, my cousin has his head up his bum too, can’t be arsed to debunk his bollox anymore and happy to lose touch.
Interesting to see our Marlon doesn’t mention his stint at Weaverham and has the past 4.5 years teaching at HMP Berwyn.
So he’s more proud of educating convicted criminals as opposed to being responsible for educating our children of the future? Not that I’m ridiculing the prison system (albeit, it’s lacking, if they entrust rehabilitation of offenders to a bleep like him).

So he is still working as a teacher? He’s just tapping into the troofer movement to promote & push his plant business which he makes out he has set up since ‘resigning’ however that business has been operating for a good year the troofers really are stupid.When I mentioned this in his comments guess what he blocked me 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.