Ellie Grey #12 Ellie Grey has gone to ground, what’s she up to she can’t be found?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I can’t get my head around is why they would want people to think they’ve had the vaccine. Surely it goes against everything they are preaching about! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
It's the same with the mask situation though. Very few actually just stand up for what they believe in, take custom elsewhere, etc. They all just throw around fake exemptions and hope no one calls them out, and even if they do, it's easier to make a fuss over discrimination over exemption than actually take a stand.

I think it's a sign that they don't believe a word of what they are saying, don't want to be heard publicly saying it (obviously not including the ones trying to gain IG followings for their own materialistic gain), aren't smart enough to actually argue against any of it, so they lie and pretend they are exempt or look for fakes...signs of weakness, stupidity and patheticness. If they believed a word that was being said, or felt that strongly they were right, they'd take a stance and boycott everything.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I also struggle to understand why anyone would want to inflate their tits until they resemble very large balloons. It must be a right bugger to find a decent fitting blouse. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don't really understand what she's about. Does she have a job? How does she fund her lifestyle. All she does is post semi naked ridiculously edited pictures. I don't get it

Also....what she actually looks like compared with what she posts. She's either had a drastic nose job or edits the duck out of her nose. She looks so much better before.

Attachments

She’s a massive catfish. Didn’t she work in the catering industry? I wonder what happened with Wanky? I’m still laughing at the notion that the women that hate him do so because they can’t be with him 🤣🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Wanky is very riled that the trolls are coming out in their ‘drones’ (sic). Just had a little laugh to myself, imagining some massive drones with fully grown humans sitting on them, flying over his twattoo shop. Silly twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Leanne Brown's boxing match is at the AO Arena. The current terms of entry are attached. They do say they are subject to change but surely Leanne will have done her research and with her critical thinking she must have realised that this makes her a whopping big hypocrite.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wanky is very riled that the trolls are coming out in their ‘drones’ (sic). Just had a little laugh to myself, imagining some massive drones with fully grown humans sitting on them, flying over his twattoo shop. Silly twit.
He really is a muppet but he claims he’s not a silly bloke 🤔 I love how he says he will get rid of anyone promoting violence off of his page yet half the tit he comes out with is promoting violence 😂 Oh & it’s all happening this month now not last month or the month be & so on & so on 😴😴

Let’s all take medical advice from a half man/half chimp who can’t even use basic words 👍🥴

Leanne Brown's boxing match is at the AO Arena. The current terms of entry are attached. They do say they are subject to change but surely Leanne will have done her research and with her critical thinking she must have realised that this makes her a whopping big hypocrite.
Massive hypocrite. Surely she should stand by her convictions and drop out now? I'd ask her but she blocked me haha

Massive hypocrite. Surely she should stand by her convictions and drop out now? I'd ask her but she blocked me haha
Hello Sparks and all, it's been quite a few weeks since I have dipped in here. I also didn't check (much) on the ole IG, but it seems several pages are removed?? My bug has been Katie bleeping Hopkins. And before Oz it was! I had really hoped the Oz tit, would have banished her to hell? (Funnily enough, I just watch "Drag Me to Hell" lastnight...). I've been hard on reporting her tit, and can't believe she is STILL allowed a platform? So, you were deported (Katie), lost around £200,000...so, my guess is, you feel a little bit bitter?
Surely, to get such a looooooong haul flight, to the most strict country (even before covid...) and then do 'tv', in a locked up house, with strangers? She had no vax? No tests? BEFORE even signing a contract and flying, when many many people can't?
Still ruining my thumb with reports!
Hope all the team here are well, ever so sorry for my rant...

Reactions: 5
He really is a muppet but he claims he’s not a silly bloke 🤔 I love how he says he will get rid of anyone promoting violence off of his page yet half the tit he comes out with is promoting violence 😂 Oh & it’s all happening this month now not last month or the month be & so on & so on 😴😴
It’s been happening since December. Quite what ‘it’ actually is, is anyone’s guess. bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 1
Christ, I love a bit of pad work, I’d happily give her a bleeping right hook.

She’s a massive catfish. Didn’t she work in the catering industry? I wonder what happened with Wanky? I’m still laughing at the notion that the women that hate him do so because they can’t be with him 🤣🤮
Aside from being a brain dead twit all the bleedin time our Kayles is a cake chef. She is also a “hostess” (think front-of-house with ample frontage) at “The Florist”, a bar/restaurant in Watford. Wonder how the diners would feel if they knew they were being ushered to their seats by a reckless Troofer who quite willingly goes around exchanging fluids with random Wanky types during a lockdown.
She also has an OnlyFans, well there’s a bleeping surprise.

Troofers comparing themselves to PoC, Jews, gays etc as they are being ‘discriminated against’ making my blood boil today. How dare they suggest their situation is even comparable to some of the atrocities these people have had to endure 🤬🤬🤬 absolute dickheads.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Troofers comparing themselves to PoC, Jews, gays etc as they are being ‘discriminated against’ making my blood boil today. How dare they suggest their situation is even comparable to some of the atrocities these people have had to endure 🤬🤬🤬 absolute dickheads.
Utter bleeping arseholes. Why would anyone even begin to compare their situation? They’ve decided to be different - it’s not discriminatory, no one is discriminating against them. They just have to learn to follow rules. Fuckwits.

My eldest lives in France. Today she saw a father and his kids turned away from a little play centre. What kind of a bleeping parent decides to be a twit and allow the kids to suffer? Absolute wankers.

Genius 🤣🤣 Isnt there another couple of morons partaking too, Lee from Blue (whooooOOOOoooo) is part of the muppet movement isn't he?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.