Ellie Grey #12 Ellie Grey has gone to ground, what’s she up to she can’t be found?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they all so obsessed with the mainstream media. I’ll be honest, I never buy a paper and I can’t remember the last time I watched live Tv to see the news.
Also why do none of them understand statistics? And if you died within 28 days of Covid then it is clearly unrelated but if you died within 28 days of jab then the jab 100% killed you? I totally agree the stats are manipulated and not 100% satisfactory. But still 🙄

Saw this yesterday… very helpful :)
0850D95F-688A-4674-ACA8-104023FE6FAA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
PMSL at exposing_stupids (whoever coined that is a legend) poetry post - gEt OvEr YoUrSeLf

Reactions: 2
Check out this account it’s all happening with Wanky Walton it really is and that’s a fact!!
Even his own son is calling him out 😳

Do I post that screenshot on the stories or save it for if she returns?
Post them surely then she won’t still have people coming on the page defending her.

Attachments

Liey attended protests purely for the adoration from the loony troofers, selfie’s and pics of her sticking her finger up at the bbc .. most of them go to get wasted, shout over each other and post on insta for likes .. I doubt many of them are really bothered enough about the “plandemic” to go without a phone
Not seen anyone tag her in the recent ones... i assume she hasnt gone now that she can no longer promote herself there on social media. Transparent as ever Liey

Just as we suspected.

To quote our very own Oik. bleep!!!!
Well, fuckity duck. Have you paid your subscription? Who the holy duck does she think she is? Subscription indeed. I’d rather take my hard earned cash and wipe my dog tit up with it.

Reactions: 3
PMSL at exposing_stupids (whoever coined that is a legend) poetry post - gEt OvEr YoUrSeLf
Think that might’ve been me actually! 💁🏻‍♀️
Exposing_nothing is also a good one (I can’t take the credit for that).

Another post of his from today about the first post mortem carried out in a vaccinated person. Once again, highlighting his ignorance & that he can’t interpret a research paper.
I note the patient was 86, so highly likely that they died of an underlying disease process, not from the vaccine. And I didn’t get the impression that was the point of the article either.
Even one of his own followers interpreted it differently.

Attachments

yes they seem to have got mixed up and think that before the PCR tests couldn’t distinguish between Covid and flu, when in reality it was that they only picked up Covid, not flu. The upgraded one can tell if you have Covid OR flu. I think because it can ‘now distinguish between Covid and flu’ is what has boggled their brains?
We’ve been running this for a while at my hospital… which is great as it means you only have to swab once. One swab can pick up covid, flu, rsv and a couple of other normal type viruses. But anti covid people wont want that as COVID is just flu rebranded of course.

Dexter is apparently a complete menace who is very unpopular in the neighbourhood. Biba was gonna take him to training at one point...dunno if she did.she posted in a local group about something and came back to a thread full of complaints about the dog .
The dog is almost as feral as her kids! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Even his own son is calling him out 😳

Post them surely then she won’t still have people coming on the page defending her.
Just to add that the mum has also been sharing and a recent 'ex'. I've covered names just to avoid bringing them on here, but obviously all on that post. And remember he was calling himself 'decent' in his voicenote the other day!

Also just wanted to leave these here for anyone lurking still listening to the troofers! Dr Gunter is a very respected US gynaecologist!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Bets on beebs returning to the shelter tomorrow...why is he 90 minutes away? And being told she ' can't ' have her dog , that he's better off with other owners?

Reactions: 3
Bets on beebs returning to the shelter tomorrow...why is he 90 minutes away? And being told she ' can't ' have her dog , that he's better off with other owners?
Yeah, she can’t be arsed with the commitment and responsibility of a dog. She can’t be arsed to control or contain him, life’s easier without him, just like her unwanted child. Love and leave em, bygones, etc etc. Just a liberated free spirit, not being tied down by anyone or anything. Admirable. Not.

Selfish witch.

Reactions: 4
What is it with these people wanting dogs when they can’t even give their own kids five mins of attention 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.