Ellie Grey #12 Ellie Grey has gone to ground, what’s she up to she can’t be found?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure during the BLM protests white supremacist groups were doing that with posters over parts of Edinburgh (probably other places too but I remember a friend storying about it in Morningside) and under neo-nazi stickers to stop them being removed!

So much for the anti-vaxx lot being 'pro-choice' not anti vaxx when they are going that far to push their message. They want to protect people and their kids, but are happy to injure them...tendon damage to someone's hand is probably a much greater risk in that scenario than the tiny risk associated with vaccines! Disgusting! This lot aren't looking after anyone and concerned about them, this is purely about extremist views and using them to cause harm now.
this! Ive always said to everyone if you can come to me with a reasoned and backed up argument I’ll listen. My brother who has gone down the rabbit hole says that people only wear masks for selfish reasons because they are scared for themselves? These people believe they know more, they’ve sussed it out, and now they can’t be reasoned with. I’ve come to the conclusion you can’t argue with stupid. The only arguments they have is it’s still in clinical trials until 2023 and it’s not FDA approved? duck off, let Darwinism sort out!

Reactions: 2
So exposing nothing has gone for a job interview today. That explains why he’s been able to go to all of the protests & do all the other crap he does & no doubt been living off of government handouts.
Probably been head hunted, a man of his stature and standing in the community. Let's hope he puts all his skills to good use.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So exposing nothing has gone for a job interview today. That explains why he’s been able to go to all of the protests & do all the other crap he does & no doubt been living off of government handouts.
Jeez let’s hope they don’t look at his social media 🙄 and that he gets the job so he has less time on his hands to expose_fuck_all

Reactions: 3
What an actual job where your work for The Man, do as you’re told and follow rules?

Quite the renegade….

Reactions: 4
I’ve never doubted that bleep was unemployed. Not only is he thoroughly unpleasant & likely unemployable, how else would he have enough time on his hands to post shite on Instagram several times a day.
I wonder what kind of job one can get these days that doesn’t have some kind of Covid protocols in place? Fiver says he’ll either duck it up in the first week for refusing to comply, or he won’t even get that far, because he’ll let it slip during the interview.....

As much as I dislike him, the silver lining of him having a job is that he’d have something else to focus on other than ‘the movement’ & getting on my tits.

Jeez let’s hope they don’t look at his social media 🙄 and that he gets the job so he has less time on his hands to expose_fuck_all
Think we were posting at the same time. That crossed my mind too! Will be the shortest lived employment ever if they do. Give him enough rope- he’ll probably hang himself......

What an actual job where your work for The Man, do as you’re told and follow rules?

Quite the renegade….
Imagine. A hypocritical troofer. Surely not!

Probably been head hunted, a man of his stature and standing in the community. Let's hope he puts all his skills to good use.
I mean, you are supposed to talk yourself up at interviews, but this level of self-assurance just makes you look like a knob.
✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻

E18402CF-DF06-453B-960F-8FBA67F796B9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
this! Ive always said to everyone if you can come to me with a reasoned and backed up argument I’ll listen. My brother who has gone down the rabbit hole says that people only wear masks for selfish reasons because they are scared for themselves? These people believe they know more, they’ve sussed it out, and now they can’t be reasoned with. I’ve come to the conclusion you can’t argue with stupid. The only arguments they have is it’s still in clinical trials until 2023 and it’s not FDA approved? duck off, let Darwinism sort out!
Hopefully that argument is about to be null anyway. The clinical trials more or less finished, hence the emergency approval being granted by almost every regulatory body in the world, the only 'trial' part of it continuing is collecting data to be able to give stats for its effectiveness, etc. at the end. There have been hundreds of millions of doses delivered worldwide now for most of the injections, with evidence of effectiveness and very minimal significant adverse reactions. And a friend quite in the States (a medical director involved in public health and emergency care in one of the states with quite a bad vaxx uptake), suggests that they reckon the FDA may remove emergency approval in the near future and give it it's full licence in the coming 6 months or so.

I love the FDA use here though. Gives away that they are being drip fed brainwashing material from someone heavily reliant on US troofers as if they were "doing their own research" they'd realise that the FDA has no regulatory authority here, that is the MHRA, and once the MHRA granted emergency approval here, the FDA weren't far behind, nor were other regulatory bodies...and since then, any country that has spoken about concerns over one or another seem to have had financial or political interests in a different one being pushed.

And I cannot speak for everyone, but I wear my mask for the elderly in my community, the workers I come into contact with, etc. My mask isn't for me alone otherwise I'd have invested in reusable FFP3s. I don't understand how just over a year on since masks were mandated they still think people are wearing masks because they are scared or selfish (maybe some are scared) and don't realise that the whole mask-wearing premise was about protecting people from the wearer. I wear mine and I protect you more than not, and then hopefully you are wearing one and then we are both minimising any risk of transmission. And the fact they reckon it is all a control and fear measure, blah, blah...nothing exists outside of the UK to this lot as if it did, they would realise that other countries were already doing it because they are more socially responsible, for example, the Japanese wear masks a lot. I always assumed it was a result of city pollution, but turns out many wear them when they have even slight colds to stop risking others getting ill. This lot moan wearing one for 5 minutes to pop into a shop in potentially a once in a lifetime pandemic, yet other countries and cultures do it for even slight illness!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.