Ellie Grey #12 Ellie Grey has gone to ground, what’s she up to she can’t be found?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This story just came up on my Google recommended (definitely not a fan of the Daily Mail as well we've seen how much tit they publish). Just made me think of the Sunbed claims... this woman was so lucky that she had a Basal Cell Carcinoma as had it been a melanoma and gone on months like that (I'd like to think the doctors involved would have identified it quicker though!), there is a good chance that a surgery to remove it wouldn't have been enough, and probably much more scarring as more tissue around it removed. Then you have Liey telling people to use Sunbeds and not to use sun cream.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
The.chill.uk awesome new Troofer on the block. Has gaming computers and X-box gear on his wish list. Blocked me when I suggested he was a greedy bleep.

Reactions: 3
This story just came up on my Google recommended (definitely not a fan of the Daily Mail as well we've seen how much tit they publish). Just made me think of the Sunbed claims... this woman was so lucky that she had a Basal Cell Carcinoma as had it been a melanoma and gone on months like that (I'd like to think the doctors involved would have identified it quicker though!), there is a good chance that a surgery to remove it wouldn't have been enough, and probably much more scarring as more tissue around it removed. Then you have Liey telling people to use Sunbeds and not to use sun cream.

Of course, Liey would trot out the stock ‘no evidence’ party line. 😪😪

Reactions: 1
Oh look Leanne, your boxing buddy has caught something that doesn't exist, and it has managed to make her ill enough to be stuck in bed for days...she is vaccinated and seemingly was early due to health issues, so someone Leanne and Co. felt would be expendable and shouldn't be counted if she sadly became seriously ill/died.

Only 8 weeks away from this 'event', so Leanne better hope she recovers without complication/long term effects otherwise she's lost that chance to try and be in spotlight again and relevant outside her echo chamber.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Oh NO

I wonder if Instagram know she has a back up account that could be taken down too?
It's a shame she doesn't have the sort of posts EG had that could have had her handle grabbed and sharing her crap. She didn't put a lot of effort into nonsense claims on her grid though!

Just when you think they couldn't sink any lower......

We have had an email at work about anti vaxx posters being put up with hidden razor blades in so when staff take them down it slices their fingers.......

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

We have had an email at work about anti vaxx posters being put up with hidden razor blades in so when staff take them down it slices their fingers.......
Nice. Great way of getting a message across. Wankers

Oh haha 😂 I wonder what she did to finally get the ban?
Probably posted several photos of her naked children - with of course the caveat that there are no perves using the internet and no one is remotely interested in two little girls minus their clothing…. 🙈🙈🙈🙈

The aggression /anger and bitterness... Really astonishes me! I think for me, that's the most upsetting thing? Seeing friends fall so so into it. Who, and why? Why the actual duck, you would put a razor in, to argue/debate a point? I'm upset and angry, but I'll hold back from smacking someone! Totally had that feeling, but hey like most on here.. We are empathic and humanitarian...
I thank myself for that.

Reactions: 4

I'm sure during the BLM protests white supremacist groups were doing that with posters over parts of Edinburgh (probably other places too but I remember a friend storying about it in Morningside) and under neo-nazi stickers to stop them being removed!

So much for the anti-vaxx lot being 'pro-choice' not anti vaxx when they are going that far to push their message. They want to protect people and their kids, but are happy to injure them...tendon damage to someone's hand is probably a much greater risk in that scenario than the tiny risk associated with vaccines! Disgusting! This lot aren't looking after anyone and concerned about them, this is purely about extremist views and using them to cause harm now.

Oh haha 😂 I wonder what she did to finally get the ban?
I’d reported her not much earlier for having naked videos of the kids. A little bit of me is hoping that played a part in it ❤
Although I love how she thinks it’s because they don’t want her spreading the ‘troof’. When the only thing she’s said for the last 6 months is “pay for my course” or “buy my book” 🙄

Reactions: 6
I’d reported her not much earlier for having naked videos of the kids. A little bit of me is hoping that played a part in it ❤
Although I love how she thinks it’s because they don’t want her spreading the ‘troof’. When the only thing she’s said for the last 6 months is “pay for my course” or “buy my book” 🙄
Me too

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.