Ellie Grey #12 Ellie Grey has gone to ground, what’s she up to she can’t be found?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does beebs think that if she screams and shouts she will get what she wants ?? It doesn’t work like that love. Screaming and shouting will not get you your dog back without a mask 😷 ✌🏻

Guys, can we stop attacking Aron please. He’s actually very well respected……
Cue Wanky, feverishly trying to find out who the blonde is. She will shortly become his next shag piece (did I just say that? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣).

He will, more than likely, move in with her after the first ‘date’ - drain her finances and then bin her off after a few weeks, once she becomes surplus to requirements. What a bleeping catch.

Reactions: 5
Guys, can we stop attacking Aron please. He’s actually very well respected……
The women who can’t have him 🤣🤣🤣

Jeez Julie colquhoun is really clutching at straws this morning with a video of her mate asking Alexa what the population in the UK is now, and what it will be in 2025, then whipping her band of lunatics into a frenzy. I find it really hilarious that these muppets that genuinely believe the government are trying to track them with chips/kill them with the vaccine would have an Alexa anywhere near them? 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
duck off chubs.

bleep

Different one:

Then there were the tweets to Piers Morgan from an Anti-vaxxer that were followed up by his daughter confirming his death.

Could do this all day Kriepy! No doubt his claims come from none of his pathetic friends out NOT having a life because they are consumed by BS have died therefore it doesn't happen, a bit like their ridiculous belief that COVID wasn't real because their tiny friend groups hadn't had it...but it seems like that may not be the case so much anymore! Not getting tested doesn't mean your COVID symptoms are not COVID troofers! Just like ignoring a heart attack doesn't make it indigestion!

Reactions: 3
If there’s anyone you want to support ‘from a distance’ (a big distance) it’s Wanky. 🤣

The second he appeared on my radar over a year ago it was evident that he was exactly the sort of person that these allegations say he is. You only needed to be over 20 or have more than one brain cell to know he was scum and not to be gone within several miles of. Sadly there will always be the young, the vulnerable or the intellectually challenged.

Not long til his day in court. I wonder how that’s gonna work out.

Reactions: 2
If there’s anyone you want to support ‘from a distance’ (a big distance) it’s Wanky. 🤣

The second he appeared on my radar over a year ago it was evident that he was exactly the sort of person that these allegations say he is. You only needed to be over 20 or have more than one brain cell to know he was scum and not to be gone within several miles of. Sadly there will always be the young, the vulnerable or the intellectually challenged.

Not long til his day in court. I wonder how that’s gonna work out.
He will be fine as he stands under common law & it’s Aron from the family of Walton to you do you not listen & learn from his videos 😂😂😂

Hilarious 😂
Completely sums them up follow the money 💰 😂😂

Reactions: 4
So that family member I mentioned who went to last weeks march and was a covid denier and said it was a hoax... now has covid... hope they're really bleeping embarrasses innit

Reactions: 6
What a bleeping bell end. Monopoly money though 🤣🤣🤣🤣😢

What a bleep. Says he was naive.

Strange that, when I went to school, bent as a nine bob note, began with a B.
Funny how Wanky Walton is jumping all over Piers Corbyn & other troofers for making money out of the movement but seems to forget he set up a go fund me page 🤔

Not that I’m a pedant…….. but Wanky is telling his crew that the minions are trying to damage ‘limitate’ (sic). 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I love a good bit of pedantry.

Reactions: 3
Cassie you’re not exempt.

You’re a bleep. And cunts generally are not exempt, they’re just cunts.
Because of people like this, the NHS app needs to have a means of displaying exemption. It needs to have something that a healthcare professional can mark in the system somewhere to indicate that their patient is exempt, that way the app can be shown with an exemption (not necessarily declaring WHY exempt), but that it is genuine. I'm amazed at how many troofers are huge advocates of lying!

Reactions: 7
Because of people like this, the NHS app needs to have a means of displaying exemption. It needs to have something that a healthcare professional can mark in the system somewhere to indicate that their patient is exempt, that way the app can be shown with an exemption (not necessarily declaring WHY exempt), but that it is genuine. I'm amazed at how many troofers are huge advocates of lying!
I'm not surprised at all. They are self centred cunts. If people just had the sodding vaccine we wouldn't need to do this tit

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.