Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her YouTube vid she’s says it was a surprise whereas Olive and Oscar were planned. I won’t be commenting on her body as I feel it’s unfair to judge the way someone is shaped/carrying weight while pregnant. I’m far from her biggest fan but I’m happy for her but let’s hope this one looks less like Patty cakes 🤣
‘A surprise’ lol was she not listening in science class?! 😂 if you don’t take your pill and if Patty Cakes doesn’t use a condom, there’s going to be another baby duhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s fine to do as long as room ventilated, it’s a myth that you can’t colour hair.
---
regardless it’s not a chance I’d ever take.

Why? She is geographically correct using it.

Sounds like it took her a while to accept she was pregnant with it being unplanned - from the YouTube video, hopefully she realises how lucky she is to be in a (?) stable relationship, with good family support, and a business that appears to be doing well - albeit lining the pockets of the corrupt church in the process 🤮.

Many women who find themselves in the same position don’t have any of those, the same women I’m pretty sure angelic elanna would judge heavily for their choices. I can’t get with her holier than thou persona, reading back a few years she was gushing About her love for Jesus - and to get in touch if this was something that interested you, I take it she initially recruited for the church?
Question: why did she move over to NI and not the other way around?

Reactions: 4
Heard from inside source, she was absolutely raging. Didn’t accept it at all. Got in the way of the travel and lifestyle. Can’t handle the 3 she has and he does all. She is total princess waited on by him. He is obsessed by her. Obviously now it’s content fodder to be managed. Happy faces children as we change into yet another matching beige outfit. Horrendous

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Heard from inside source, she was absolutely raging. Didn’t accept it at all. Got in the way of the travel and lifestyle. Can’t handle the 3 she has and he does all. She is total princess waited on by him. He is obsessed by her. Obviously now it’s content fodder to be managed. Happy faces children as we change into yet another matching beige outfit. Horrendous

She only has two

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Don’t believe this for a second.
---
Sounds like it took her a while to accept she was pregnant with it being unplanned - from the YouTube video, hopefully she realises how lucky she is to be in a (?) stable relationship, with good family support, and a business that appears to be doing well - albeit lining the pockets of the corrupt church in the process 🤮.

Many women who find themselves in the same position don’t have any of those, the same women I’m pretty sure angelic elanna would judge heavily for their choices. I can’t get with her holier than thou persona, reading back a few years she was gushing About her love for Jesus - and to get in touch if this was something that interested you, I take it she initially recruited for the church?
Question: why did she move over to NI and not the other way around?
He had a good job at the time they dated so was financially a better move for her to come here.

I had to laugh at all the post stories of explaining away all the drinks she had, photographed in her hands, yea definitely reads here. Something doesn't really add up...
---
When she's was going off on one with this craic a while back I thought it was really like an oh look at me moment, proving how holy and saintly I am. She was fishing for that side of her audience to praise her. All I see is a self serving, self glory of photos to herself. She used to be relatable a good few years ago, she use to have nice style, and then she stuck her nose in the air and went on saying she's not a mommy/family content creator, even though that is what her content was and she shared her birth stories and family life etc. And then she changed her content almost like she was embarrassed of that side, and wanted to be all this beige aesthetic, but also kinda slutty at times.
And now we have the glamshamrock and others licking her arse, someone pass the puke bucket!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’ve heard this too - minus the 3 kids, he worships her.

Don’t believe this for a second.
---

He had a good job at the time they dated so was financially a better move for her to come here.
Surely there’s jobs for electrical engineers in Canada, it doesn’t make sense how she would end up in Ballymoney with cue ball and his folks, suppose she was a drop in the water of influencers in the Toronto area.

Reactions: 3

Surely there’s jobs for electrical engineers in Canada, it doesn’t make sense how she would end up in Ballymoney with cue ball and his folks, suppose she was a drop in the water of influencers in the Toronto area.
CUE BALL 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The relationship with her in-laws and how she harps on about them gives me ire. But I suppose they're free babysitting. I'd love to know if everyone is as mad about her as SHE says they are 🤣

Gives me the ick too 😂
Watched her two birth vlogs for research purposes, couldn’t even get through them without trying to flog her perineal stretcher dildo thing 😂 loved harping on about how she didn’t tear, as if 150k people want to know this?!
She also had to emphasise multiple times how gas and air wasn’t a form of pain relief, it’s as if getting an epidural or having some morphine is somewhat lesser?! Or dirty and what drug addicts use? Just all round weirdness in both the vlogs. Can only imagine being unfortunate enough to be stuck in a bay with her, noticed how first time they gave her a private room afterwards. Second time she with stuck in with us plebs and just couldn’t bare the thought of having to stay more than a few hours before discharge but had to do an overnight - god forbid, read the room, there’s much worse that could happen. Also yes her face has changed massively, definitely had some work done, looks like a melted candle now.

• Heart
Gives me the ick too 😂
Watched her two birth vlogs for research purposes, couldn’t even get through them without trying to flog her perineal stretcher dildo thing 😂 loved harping on about how she didn’t tear, as if 150k people want to know this?!
She also had to emphasise multiple times how gas and air wasn’t a form of pain relief, it’s as if getting an epidural or having some morphine is somewhat lesser?! Or dirty and what drug addicts use? Just all round weirdness in both the vlogs. Can only imagine being unfortunate enough to be stuck in a bay with her, noticed how first time they gave her a private room afterwards. Second time she with stuck in with us plebs and just couldn’t bare the thought of having to stay more than a few hours before discharge but had to do an overnight - god forbid, read the room, there’s much worse that could happen. Also yes her face has changed massively, definitely had some work done, looks like a melted candle now.
Omg the birth vlogs, how perfect were they in her perfect world. Not everyone has the choice to have a natural birth, they made need an epidural, vbac, preeclampsia etc, emergency things happen and not everyone can have things as easy. God forbid she'd actually have to mix and make conversation with real life mothers in the ward.
Her face has changed, definitely Botox which she has admitted to before, but you can see her wrinkles more probably cause she hasn't got it since finding out she's preggo. I'd safely say lip filler too, in the past, or maybe she's using lip liner in a different way? Her lips looking very wonky. Chin very pointy.

Definitely had work done. And I see it with the lips too, they seem more pouty in the centre. I think her photos are gas where she 'breathes out' and tries to maintain it's unflattering. Do you want to see me at my worst angle?! :LOL:

• Haha

He couldn’t just go over there and land a job though, at the time he was the one making the money so it was easier for her to come here.

Reactions: 2
He couldn’t just go over there and land a job though, at the time he was the one making the money so it was easier for her to come here.
Wasn't it just a novelty for her to live here for a while as opposed to Canada? Living in a different country? Sure she was meant to do a European travel trip before her and paddy sealed the deal, or was the European trip just an excuse to hook, line and sinker him?

I’m glad it’s not just me thinking that she’s looking different! I still can’t put my finger on it. Her face seems a bit longer maybe?

Reactions: 5
There must be something in the air, I swear it seems like every influencer and their best friend is up the duff at the minute 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There must be something in the air, I swear it seems like every influencer and their best friend is up the duff at the minute 😂
I’ve stopped being on Ig and just read between the lines here for most of them now.

Who all is on the baby wagon 😂