Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories:
1. Ad for hairdresser
2. Ad for her own company
3. Ad for nail salon
4. Not an ad but may as well have been HelloFresh lol
5. Another ad for her company

must be absolutely surreal leaving the house and getting a complete makeover entirely for free

… and what does “pr service” even mean 😭 just call it what it is: AN AD
It's always changing, it's always been gifted service in the past. Wonder does she even tip her therapist or hair extensionist? I guarantee she doesn't.

Reactions: 5
From my understanding #ad means she is paid for it but #PR is when she promotes it without being paid but receives a service in return.

#PR would be more longterm than #ad. So that's someone they'd be working with longer term like the gym or the hair salon.

Reactions: 2
From my understanding #ad means she is paid for it but #PR is when she promotes it without being paid but receives a service in return.

#PR would be more longterm than #ad. So that's someone they'd be working with longer term like the gym or the hair salon.
Per ASA it should be marked as AD regardless. Up to the content creator after if they want to elaborate on pr/gifted etc (whichever term makes them appear less of a sponger that day).

Reactions: 7
What’s the deal with her and ohsofemme wearing these ridiculous oversized blazers? The shoulder pads look so bleeping stupid🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s the deal with her and ohsofemme wearing these ridiculous oversized blazers? The shoulder pads look so bleeping stupid🤣
She thinks she's relating to gen z 😂
Oversized blazers do not scream sophistication or old money, or whatever aesthetic she's trying to portray nowadays.

Reactions: 1
On the beg for a #gifted hotel in Dubai, can’t she do what the rest of us do and look at reviews?!

Reactions: 7
Didn’t see baby no3 coming, hmmm at the timing she started showing her kids faces again and then announces pregnancy. You can’t really accept all the free baby stuff without showing the baby, and you can’t show the baby and make a difference for the other two can you? I’m even more perturbed at the outfits she has worn recently, given she was pregnant was she trying to distract from her waist to her lady garden?🫣🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn’t see baby no3 coming, hmmm at the timing she started showing her kids faces again and then announces pregnancy. You can’t really accept all the free baby stuff without showing the baby, and you can’t show the baby and make a difference for the other two can you? I’m even more perturbed at the outfits she has worn recently, given she was pregnant was she trying to distract from her waist to her lady garden?🫣🤔
I expect to see a lot of freebies shortly lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn’t she say recently they were done at 2? They enjoyed their freedom of having the others in nursery and school? Obviously been enjoying themselves a bit too much 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6