Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad it’s not just me thinking that she’s looking different! I still can’t put my finger on it. Her face seems a bit longer maybe?
Yeah but what because she can’t be getting stuff done right now??
---
There must be something in the air, I swear it seems like every influencer and their best friend is up the duff at the minute 😂
My fyp and instag is just full of it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She always denied Botox but since announcing the pregnancy I can definitely notice forehead lines, so I'd say that's a dead give away she was getting work done before

Reactions: 6
She so full of tit! Her on about how she has found her style with her pregnancy this time round, she what..., announced she was preggers less than a month ago and obviously bought a few elasticated waistband stuff so she was comfortable on holiday? Groundbreaking!

You were parading yourself round London in a bathing suit a month ago! Feck off!

Reactions: 9
She went to crazy lengths to hide it because she had a bratty tantrum about being pregnant now she won’t put her midriff away and honestly if I have to see it one more time 🙄🙄
Pregnancy isn’t about “finding your style” it’s about growing a baby. A little person. Women would give their right arms to be in her position and she was furious but now she’s bought some new clothes and had a holiday and done her big reveal so she’s calmed down and won’t Put. It. Away.
Babies are a blessing. Children are special. She has handled this really badly.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh I bet she was raging, I'm sure she finally sold all her bigger sizes on vinted and got rid of all the baby stuff from the other two.
She wasn't planning on a third, she just wanted to waltz around the cathedral quarter with egghead living out their college coffee shop fantasies.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh I bet she was raging, I'm sure she finally sold all her bigger sizes on vinted and got rid of all the baby stuff from the other two.
She wasn't planning on a third, she just wanted to waltz around the cathedral quarter with egghead living out their college coffee shop fantasies.
She would have none of the concerns or fears any ‘normal’ person would have in her position.

All maternity & baby stuff is replaceable on tap for influenzas via gifts, br packages, ad campaigns & collabs.

it doesn’t say much for her vocal & visual Christian values behaving in such a way mind you.

Reactions: 5
This baby's first words are going to be 'onlinegordy' at this rate, I'm glad she gave a shout out to boiled egg on the same post I was starting to worry.. 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does the latest “glowy makeup” tutorial just look like she has bad fake tan on her face and is just making it worse?

• Haha
She’s only a size 12 at 30 weeks pregnant! Wow I’m jealous ngl 🤣
Size 12 at 30 weeks can be normal enough plus she lies about her size constantly and wears things skin tight that are designed to be baggy. She refuses to embrace her shape and continues to pretend she’s smaller than she is for no apparent reason. No reason to mention sizes when pregnant, she’s so unrelatable it’s mad. Sizes don’t matter at the best of times never mind in pregnancy. And those jeans are meant to be so baggy if you follow the link. She just wears tiny sizes in baggy clothes but wears them tight

Reactions: 10
Is it just me or does the latest “glowy makeup” tutorial just look like she has bad fake tan on her face and is just making it worse?
So patchy and dry looking, she's definitely got pregnancy pigmentation on her face which is normal enough but she's trying to cover it with fake tan. It's just making it look worse. Making her look dirty.
She so narcissistic with the whole sizing thing, it's all brag brag brag, I don't care if you have to go a couple sizes up just to be comfortable, you are pregnant... No one cares what size you are at, you have the pregnancy get of jail card. It's like she's so afraid of losing that young following by actually being normal and relatable mature woman in her 30s.

So patchy and dry looking, she's definitely got pregnancy pigmentation on her face which is normal enough but she's trying to cover it with fake tan. It's just making it look worse. Making her look dirty.
She so narcissistic with the whole sizing thing, it's all brag brag brag, I don't care if you have to go a couple sizes up just to be comfortable, you are pregnant... No one cares what size you are at, you have the pregnancy get of jail card. It's like she's so afraid of losing that young following by actually being normal and relatable mature woman in her 30s.
100% this. I'm sick of hearing about her size. I know she was super regimented before getting pregnant, but she's really sticking to it through pregnancy, and part of me thinks that it's so she doesn't get too big. I think she's quite weight obsessed.

100% this. I'm sick of hearing about her size. I know she was super regimented before getting pregnant, but she's really sticking to it through pregnancy, and part of me thinks that it's so she doesn't get too big. I think she's quite weight obsessed.
Thank you!! Someone else has said it!!
I’m not saying she has an ED, but how regimented she appears to be… really reminds me of myself in the past. She shows herself eating stuff that’s not deemed as healthy.. but she never misses a work out. I’m sure she works extra hard, which is extra sad during pregnancy. I’m not pro pigging out or piling on the pounds when pregnant, because there isn’t any need to.
I only put on a stone when pregnant, and my diet was much more relaxed than it was pre-pregnancy. I just didn’t over eat.
But I think you’re spot on with this, she’s desperate to keep as much of the weight she lost off.

Reactions: 9
Thank you!! Someone else has said it!!
I’m not saying she has an ED, but how regimented she appears to be… really reminds me of myself in the past. She shows herself eating stuff that’s not deemed as healthy.. but she never misses a work out. I’m sure she works extra hard, which is extra sad during pregnancy. I’m not pro pigging out or piling on the pounds when pregnant, because there isn’t any need to.
I only put on a stone when pregnant, and my diet was much more relaxed than it was pre-pregnancy. I just didn’t over eat.
But I think you’re spot on with this, she’s desperate to keep as much of the weight she lost off.
Yes it's very reminiscent of orthorexia.
I really do wonder how much is staged tho with the whole workouts during pregnancy, like she could just be doing a few then filming herself just for content then fecking off. Working out on her holiday in Florida? Feels like going a bit too far to be honest.
if just eat normally and not over eat during pregnancy you'll be fine, this whole myth of eating for two is a load of shite. Plus some people loose weight after pregnancy due to breastfeeding. Not everyone is the same but weight gain shouldn't be too negative on the mother. We do bring life into the world.

Yes it's very reminiscent of orthorexia.
I really do wonder how much is staged tho with the whole workouts during pregnancy, like she could just be doing a few then filming herself just for content then fecking off. Working out on her holiday in Florida? Feels like going a bit too far to be honest.
if just eat normally and not over eat during pregnancy you'll be fine, this whole myth of eating for two is a load of shite. Plus some people loose weight after pregnancy due to breastfeeding. Not everyone is the same but weight gain shouldn't be too negative on the mother. We do bring life into the world.
Oh the workouts during her trip were ridiculous. I wonder too about her contracts with that personal training guy, and with Gymondo. She's probably desperate to keep them post pregnancy. But I think she is leaning too far into the small bump thing - there's no need to be comparing photos of herself pregnant on her other kids to now. It's giving self-obsessed. She's really, really vain, and loves attention I think.

Oh the workouts during her trip were ridiculous. I wonder too about her contracts with that personal training guy, and with Gymondo. She's probably desperate to keep them post pregnancy. But I think she is leaning too far into the small bump thing - there's no need to be comparing photos of herself pregnant on her other kids to now. It's giving self-obsessed. She's really, really vain, and loves attention I think.
You're joking, she's actually showed compared photos up of her previous pregnancies? That is ridiculous, nothing to be proud of. Be lucky and happy to deliver a healthy baby!
it's one thing to compare photos to yourself in private but posting up comparison photos to the public like that speaks volumes.

Reactions: 2
You're joking, she's actually showed compared photos up of her previous pregnancies? That is ridiculous, nothing to be proud of. Be lucky and happy to deliver a healthy baby!
it's one thing to compare photos to yourself in private but posting up comparison photos to the public like that speaks volumes.
Yep, photos of her at the same stage with her other two, comparisons of her bump. And she mentioned the weight difference down to the kilo. She brought it all back to fitness and food. There's just no need! Also, these dress with me through pregnancy videos are a joke. They are not relatable!! Especially given she's all about how "small" she is. She's definitely keeping her weight in check. Even sharing her food and portions online isn't right at this stage I don't think. It could be very triggering for other women.

• Wow