Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she not get her hair cut and coloured last week? Why is she at the hairdressers again

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Did she not get her hair cut and coloured last week? Why is she at the hairdressers again
She got her coloured and trimmed. Extensions going back in. I don’t know why she’s having them, her natural hair is a lovely length. (Says me, who also wears extensions)

Reactions: 3
She’s getting them because like everything else heaven forbid she miss out on a freebie - or “gifted service” as she occasionally remembers to declare

Yep, photos of her at the same stage with her other two, comparisons of her bump. And she mentioned the weight difference down to the kilo. She brought it all back to fitness and food. There's just no need! Also, these dress with me through pregnancy videos are a joke. They are not relatable!! Especially given she's all about how "small" she is. She's definitely keeping her weight in check. Even sharing her food and portions online isn't right at this stage I don't think. It could be very triggering for other women.
I also remember her posting a picture of a glass of milk and a cookie. Just one cookie. Then she captions it “balance”. It’s ok to have milk and cookies. You don’t have to justify it to (and in reality, potentially trigger) your audience! We get it, you’re superior because you have such a healthy diet 😭

Reactions: 6
Christ, even her baby scan is a gifted service! Everything yesterday on her stories is a freebie. She's so cheap! Also, she needs to sort out her wardrobe. She's saying she has really found her style over the last year...but she looks horrendous.

Reactions: 9
I started following Elanna in early 2020 and really enjoyed her content, her laid back living, life on the north coast, fashion and beauty recommendations etc. I actually think she contributed to helping me “glow up” over lockdown.

I stuck with her throughout the launch of Pearl Beauty and genuinely enjoy most of her products, especially her multisticks. However recently I’ve become totally turned off by her content and her very clear fixation over working out, diet and body image. I think she needs to be more considerate of her audience as what she has been posting can be triggering to some. I feel quite sad for her that she is fixating over her weight during pregnancy, she has a fantastic figure and looks incredible, there’s just no need for it.

Reactions: 10
I started following Elanna in early 2020 and really enjoyed her content, her laid back living, life on the north coast, fashion and beauty recommendations etc. I actually think she contributed to helping me “glow up” over lockdown.

I stuck with her throughout the launch of Pearl Beauty and genuinely enjoy most of her products, especially her multisticks. However recently I’ve become totally turned off by her content and her very clear fixation over working out, diet and body image. I think she needs to be more considerate of her audience as what she has been posting can be triggering to some. I feel quite sad for her that she is fixating over her weight during pregnancy, she has a fantastic figure and looks incredible, there’s just no need for it.
I absolutely agree. Her lunch today was something I'd give to my six-year-old. I know the whole eat for two thing is a myth, but Jesus Christ I comes across very obsessive. You'd think someone would say it to her.

Isn’t she too far down the line to be flying, especially long haul? I think you need a doctor’s note after 28 weeks but could be totally wrong

Isn’t she too far down the line to be flying, especially long haul? I think you need a doctor’s note after 28 weeks but could be totally wrong
Yeah after 28 weeks if it's international it's usually not allowed. Honestly think it's really irresponsible and selfish travelling that close to due date.
but hey I guess they already spent the money on tickets and accommodation now 🙄 don't know how she will actually be able to do that much over there considering. It's a big risk, but it's all for show isn't it? Oh look we went to Dubai, another destination ticked off the list.

Reactions: 4
As long as you’re in good health you can still get a doctors letter. She’s looking pretty tiny so wouldn’t be surprised if she isn’t even asked to produce it.

Reactions: 1

All of this! I used to really like her content, bit of laid back fashion, long walks & coffees around the coast, bit of home reno, now she is just self obsessed, everything is weight related and all about her. I barely watch her stories, the launch of PB changed her completely. Of course she has every right to be a business owner but she's just not for me now, plus I struggled to get past the copied make up line.

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe they are flying to Dubai this far along!! 😳
Also all that fish on her first class flight made me cringe. I’m hoping the pics of the sushi etc are for show & she didn’t actually sample those.

• Sick
I don’t get why they had to go to Doha first? Emirates literally fly to Dubai twice a day from Dublin?!

I don’t get why they had to go to Doha first? Emirates literally fly to Dubai twice a day from Dublin?!
Yeah I really don’t understand the itinerary. I really don’t see the point in travelling so long for a few days especially with how she only has a few weeks left. Surely a wee beach holiday to Spain to Portugal would have been just as nice and far cheaper

Reactions: 4
Yeah I really don’t understand the itinerary. I really don’t see the point in travelling so long for a few days especially with how she only has a few weeks left. Surely a wee beach holiday to Spain to Portugal would have been just as nice and far cheaper
Yea when they’re going for a few days, away from their kids why do 15 hours travelling when it could have been 7?!

I can’t believe they are flying to Dubai this far along!! 😳
Also all that fish on her first class flight made me cringe. I’m hoping the pics of the sushi etc are for show & she didn’t actually sample those.
Raw or smoked fish not for pregnancy, the risk is too high.

She's incredibly selfish. I got really turned off her during COVID because of this attitude. I remember the Republic of Ireland brought in certain restrictions before NI. She came down here for a weekend which she had booked earlier and I DMed her and challenged her on it. I said I thought it was very selfish behaviour to travel when restrictions are in place and she should respect them. She completely fobbed me off, said the restrictions were on our side and not hers, and she wasn't willing to lose out on a trip because she'd lose money. I got very frustrated. She's so cheap, and had no qualms about what she was doing. Her self-obsession and selfishness knows no bounds!

I think she is incredibly selfish travelling so far this far into her pregnancy. And the amount of time she spends away from her children doesn't sit right with me either. That opinion is personal to me, obviously.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I couldn’t be bothered with that long a flight at 32 weeks but these days it’s very common if you’re having a healthy pregnancy. I know many pregnant women who travel for work and do so up to 35 weeks and none have had any issue. Personally being in 30°c weather, heavily pregnant sounds hell. I’d have chosen somewhere beautiful in Europe, warm and 3 hr flight max, more time to be on the holiday too with cutting out travel hours.

Reactions: 1