Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I didn’t see that one coming. Impressed she’s managed to keep it hidden until this point

Reactions: 5
Mommy vlogger who is not a mommy vlogger, give me free tit for my baby and let's exploit this tit again.

How is she in the third trimester next week?? She doesn’t look pregnant in those pics from late January at all?

Reactions: 4
How is she in the third trimester next week?? She doesn’t look pregnant in those pics from late January at all?
Some people don't show until near 6months, she probably planned content to show closer to before her reveal. Also she didn't show herself much during January.

Reactions: 3
How the duck has she been doing pt and dieting this whole time since like September/October? Letting on she's losing weight and toning too, nah witch you getting pregnant and fat 😂😂😂

"I'm excited for you to join this pregnancy"

Join it?

As in will I have to contribute, push when the time comes and help you with the night feeds? 🙄

How bizarre after all the gym pics, weights and toning going on. Not that I'm saying you can't do this, but she has definitely upped the gym activity lately. Unless they are old pics?

• Haha
Some people don't show until near 6months, she probably planned content to show closer to before her reveal. Also she didn't show herself much during January.
She did though. There are at least 8 post from January including pics of herself. That’s a lot of content to plan in advance. Granted she’s in baggy clothing in some of them but she doesn’t look pregnant at all in the pics where she’s wearing the black mini skirt, and that tiny dress
---
How far along would she have been in this? I guess it’s a combination of holding in her core and just not showing much… I just find it fascinating lol

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I expect to see a lot of freebies shortly lol
Well mamasandpapas already in the comments and beautyandthebumpmaternity!
So there’s two pr already!
---
"I'm excited for you to join this pregnancy"
Says she’s going to do YouTube video about announcement, ask her anything but don’t be too personal 😂

Evidently still makes coinage on YouTube - and a place to be more anonymous to the gullible YT flock who don’t see through the shenanigans like others do from IG stories.

I used to really like her, but now I can’t even bear to ‘hate’ follow 😂 All the wholesomeness whilst being a greedy self centred twit became too much!

Reactions: 6
She said at the beginning of January that she was going to take a short break from regular posting, but in typical fashion she couldn't stay away, but that's where I'm thinking of planned content.

I'd say since she lost all the weight she's definitely carrying differently, so it hasn't been as obvious, so the little bit of a bump she has, hasn't shown much, she definitely sticking out the tummy in those pregnancy photo shoot tho.
She definitely will be showing now more and so she had to come out about it.
Yeah what's that remark, oh don't get too personal with the questions and be kind?
Do you reckon it came as a surprise to them or do you think she knew all this time? People usually announce this after the first trimester, and she has been partying it up alot in recent months.
---
Plenty of photos with a drink in her hand 😬

Last edited:
She said at the beginning of January that she was going to take a short break from regular posting, but in typical fashion she couldn't stay away, but that's where I'm thinking of planned content.

I'd say since she lost all the weight she's definitely carrying differently, so it hasn't been as obvious, so the little bit of a bump she has, hasn't shown much, she definitely sticking out the tummy in those pregnancy photo shoot tho.
She definitely will be showing now more and so she had to come out about it.
Yeah what's that remark, oh don't get too personal with the questions and be kind?
Do you reckon it came as a surprise to them or do you think she knew all this time? People usually announce this after the first trimester, and she has been partying it up alot in recent months.
---
Plenty of photos with a drink in her hand 😬
In her YouTube vid she’s says it was a surprise whereas Olive and Oscar were planned. I won’t be commenting on her body as I feel it’s unfair to judge the way someone is shaped/carrying weight while pregnant. I’m far from her biggest fan but I’m happy for her but let’s hope this one looks less like Patty cakes 🤣

• Haha