Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Family weekend to Galway PR Stay
Sure she never goes anywhere unless it's gifted PR. she has no interest going anywhere in Ireland unless it's NI or Dublin and even at that she sticks to north coast and Belfast. Like there's no where else interesting to visit. She is as cliché as anything, stuck up posh witch
---
Also noticed that doll beauty have the same angled brush as her brands one. Different colour tho.

Reactions: 2
I seen her in person about town and she is beautiful, like she really does stands out from the crowd. She is naturally gorgeous and a great smile. I don’t love her new fashion sense but then again I’d be lying if I said I haven’t went through phases even recently, look back and think what was I wearing. If she wore the right clothes for her shape, she would be a force to be reckoned with in terms of fashion & beauty.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A force to be reckoned with, aye?

I think we'll all be safe enough from vanilla Elanna...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I seen her in person about town and she is beautiful, like she really does stands out from the crowd. She is naturally gorgeous and a great smile. I don’t love her new fashion sense but then again I’d be lying if I said I haven’t went through phases even recently, look back and think what was I wearing. If she wore the right clothes for her shape, she would be a force to be reckoned with in terms of fashion & beauty.
A “force to be reckoned with” in what capacity? Fashion and beauty? How? Please explain.

I agree, she’s very beautiful but she’s a complete dose with delusions of grandeur and a superiority complex as she’s “Christian”.

Reactions: 3
So she took her kid out of school on Thursday/ Friday so she could have a free stay. And be home by Saturday night.
Came here to say the same thing, would have been a 4/5 hour drive down and the same to come home again. So nearly 10 hours in the car for one night??

Reactions: 2
Came here to say the same thing, would have been a 4/5 hour drive down and the same to come home again. So nearly 10 hours in the car for one night??
Seems like she will do anything for a free pr trip, she won't go anywhere unless it's gifted. Even when she went abroad and reviewed that holiday resort they went on, she's on the beg for free tit, or sponsored or pr. I'm so tired of seeing it, puts me off straight away, also the affiliated links and doesn't say where it's from. I would be more inclined to click if I knew what brand it was first.
She so full of tit.

Reactions: 4
Whatever happened to her best ever mascara that she had been sampling for eternity? 🤔

• Haha
They are back to showing the kids again, I’ve no judgement either way, show them or don’t it’s just strange she was so against it to then switch back again.

Has she done something to her face? I’ve seen a couple of pictures/reels from her recently and thought she looked different… but can’t put my finger on it

Ah we knew the short hair wouldn't last long, she's back at it with the hair extensions. She says 18months of short hair, would you go away and shite it's only been since March of last year!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah we knew the short hair wouldn't last long, she's back at it with the hair extensions. She says 18months of short hair, would you go away and shite it's only been since March of last year!
It’s a handy one when you can whack your hair off on a whim knowing when the trend changes you won’t have to pay for your extensions.

Reactions: 6
Her stories:
1. Ad for hairdresser
2. Ad for her own company
3. Ad for nail salon
4. Not an ad but may as well have been HelloFresh lol
5. Another ad for her company

must be absolutely surreal leaving the house and getting a complete makeover entirely for free

… and what does “pr service” even mean 😭 just call it what it is: AN AD

• Haha
Reactions: 5