Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How'd you know she's even made that much off them? That's wild 🥴 no wonder lynas is the 3rd owner 😂
I think they’d posted that they were on 20,000 orders! Although I did look to see if I could find the post again and couldn’t, might have just been a story before I unfollowed them. It was a while ago so if I didn’t just imagine it, (sleep deprived so who knows lol) it’ll be far more now with the pop ups and markets.

Reactions: 1
Omg spill 👀 I live for this sort of tea 😂
It’s very like Green Pastures and look how that turned out! Jeff Wright who got a young girl pregnant behind his wife’s back. Threw his father who was an elderly man at the time and retired, under the bus and wouldn’t pay staff in Wrightbus and his sister had to pay the staff a week’s worth of wages in the region of 500K out of her own pocket. William Wright was a gentleman who built the business up and his holier than thou son screwed them all over and couldn’t be a man as he has no backbone and take responsibility. His poor father was out meeting with members of staff in tears over the actions of his cult leader son. Bamford had to buy over the business as Jeff had fraudulently redirected money into his church. Jeff had a personalised number plate on his new top of the line jeep and had to change it as people were targeting him (boohoo) for his awful attitude and taking no responsibility for his actions.

yes this is a rant as he’s a total €unt and preyed on vulnerable people in the community. The board of directors in his cult voted for him to be removed and him and the wife have split.

Here endeth my sermon! 🧐

Vineyard is the same and your man Lynas is named as a director of pearl beauty! I’m guessing for tax purposes and dividends.

Please excuse the rant but I’ve no tolerance for these vultures that are wolves in sheeps clothing all under the guise of a church *cough* cult

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s very like Green Pastures and look how that turned out! Jeff Wright who got a young girl pregnant behind his wife’s back. Threw his father who was an elderly man at the time and retired, under the bus and wouldn’t pay staff in Wrightbus and his sister had to pay the staff a week’s worth of wages in the region of 500K out of her own pocket. William Wright was a gentleman who built the business up and his holier than thou son screwed them all over and couldn’t be a man as he has no backbone and take responsibility. His poor father was out meeting with members of staff in tears over the actions of his cult leader son. Bamford had to buy over the business as Jeff had fraudulently redirected money into his church. Jeff had a personalised number plate on his new top of the line jeep and had to change it as people were targeting him (boohoo) for his awful attitude and taking no responsibility for his actions.

yes this is a rant as he’s a total €unt and preyed on vulnerable people in the community. The board of directors in his cult voted for him to be removed and him and the wife have split.

Here endeth my sermon! 🧐

Vineyard is the same and your man Lynas is named as a director of pearl beauty! I’m guessing for tax purposes and dividends.

Please excuse the rant but I’ve no tolerance for these vultures that are wolves in sheeps clothing all under the guise of a church *cough* cult
How is vineyard the same?

Not being argumentative just intruiged. You have described another 'religious' organisation.

Reactions: 1

Not being argumentative just intruiged. You have described another 'religious' organisation.
Vineyard own so much of coleraine and surrounding areas.
Not long ago I said on this thread I seen a map of coleraine and Jesus the amount of land vineyard own with nothing actually on it is crazy, around 80% is vineyard.
They have a lot of sway with the mayor etc.
They also have an ATM attached to there tin hut church, which might I add, is in an industrial estate, so nothing holy though holy about that 🧐🥴
Lynas are bastards to work for, just like wrightbus. They treat employees like shite and cover it up with "were a religious beliefs company" shite.
They have food banks etc, and last I heard, they wanted to create a god community housing just like green pastures lol
They don't attract poor people, because the poor wouldn't be able to pay for each other.
There's a reason one of the Lynas is the director of pearl beauty, the Lynas company bypass paying tax because "were a Christian business" via money fund to vineyard 🥴
It's bleeping wild and wouldn't believe it with coleraine lol

Afternoon, sorry I went off on one! 🥴 They share the same business model and as a ‘church’ /religious organisation get certain benefits that other businesses don’t get. One of the Lynas’ is named as a Director of pearl beauty. It’s all to do with tax breaks etc and these churches prey on vulnerable people whereas actual churches that aren’t focused on business models genuinely help people within their community.

My Mum had some furniture she wanted to donate to someone in the local community in need. She was told to contact vineyard. She did, explained what she wanted to do and they said they could collect the donated furniture but it would go into their shop and someone could buy it!! My Mum was totally against this and didn’t donate the furniture. Vineyard are focused on making money and not actually helping people in their local community. It’s all about money 💴 💴 💴

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Afternoon, sorry I went off on one! 🥴 They share the same business model and as a ‘church’ /religious organisation get certain benefits that other businesses don’t get. One of the Lynas’ is named as a Director of pearl beauty. It’s all to do with tax breaks etc and these churches prey on vulnerable people whereas actual churches that aren’t focused on business models genuinely help people within their community.

My Mum had some furniture she wanted to donate to someone in the local community in need. She was told to contact vineyard. She did, explained what she wanted to do and they said they could collect the donated furniture but it would go into their shop and someone could buy it!! My Mum was totally against this and didn’t donate the furniture. Vineyard are focused on making money and not actually helping people in their local community. It’s all about money 💴 💴 💴
When you think about it, it's probably how Elle is avoiding paying much taxes, because one of the Lynas is a director for pearl beauty, could be seen as there "donations" to the church so she gets it easier.
It's all a I'll scratch your back if you scratch mines.

Reactions: 5

That's right, they had that shop in Coleraine. It was dearer than most brand new shops!

• Angry
Wow, all her running to hairdressers every farts end and she does a DIY fringe/bangs cut? Maybe filming more content for Brad Mondo 🙄

Reactions: 2