Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deleted the hashtags now 😂 also pretty sure the “spotted at grand central” video the location is in fact coleraine… not New York

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s a dose. So bland. Once you start selling out your kids and taking away their right to privacy I lose all respect

Reactions: 5
Oh god she's at it again with the Christian stuff and the podcasts and the Christian meet ups!

Oh boyo! 🤯
Please tell me she's not starting up twirling like blossomingbirds in that stories too!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh god she's at it again with the Christian stuff and the podcasts and the Christian meet ups!

Oh boyo! 🤯
Please tell me she's not starting up twirling like blossomingbirds in that stories too!
She’s given them more of a shout out than she did for Christina’s supper club, and they are supposed to be besties. That must sting…

• Haha
She’s given them more of a shout out than she did for Christina’s supper club, and they are supposed to be besties. That must sting…
Lord, heavenly father, for ellepearls has sinned. Sinned because she praises the lord jebus Christ over the OF instahun, blessed be 🙏

Amen sista, amen!

• Haha
THE VINEYARD IS A CULT!!! ALL DISGUSTING CULT MEMBERS PAY THEIR RENT OR MORTGAGE!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6