Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the ones from NI seem to have an accent.

They're naw frae Ballymoney so they're naw...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks awful this evening. I don’t know what it is. She looks different.
It's the hair, the fringe ages her. Also she desperatly trying to sell that other shade of the multistick. The put together one sold out I think.

Girl gone done fukqed up lol

Reactions: 3
Can't believe he's leaving a really well paid off job lol Guess the vineyard must be heavily supporting it aka cash flow
I'm surprised she didn't make herself CEO? It is her business. Must be something going on there, but it seems like a long time coming, he must have wanted to leave his job 🤷‍♀️
It’s only a title and I think you need 3 to have a board of directors for a limited company. They’ll be made up roles to receive dividend payments rather than a salary for tax purposes

100% a role/title for tax avoidance. The rich getting richer. Also serious shade from Paddy’s mum in the comments about them following ellepearls dreams. I get the impression she doesn’t approve of this decision.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
100% a role/title for tax avoidance. The rich getting richer. Also serious shade from Paddy’s mum in the comments about them following ellepearls dreams. I get the impression she doesn’t approve of this decision.
Oh what did Jane say??

Reactions: 3
Like I said before and we all know, one of the Lynas is director on companies house, so they are already not paying much tax because that tax money will be tunneled into the vineyard 100%.
God I wish I could get away without paying tax, checked my HMRC account and I've paid 15k in income tax alone in the last 6 months 🤣🤣🤣
Really pisses me off when I see the likes of Elle and tjay cult church.

My immediate thought but I'm not super savvy on business so wasn't sure. I'd imagine his mum is quite traditional and seen his job as a good secure role, I mean can the copied make up stick get any bigger? Will they make millions? I doubt it.

Reactions: 5
It’s only a title and I think you need 3 to have a board of directors for a limited company. They’ll be made up roles to receive dividend payments rather than a salary for tax purposes
you don’t need a board of directors for a limited company, you only need one director to form a limited company. It’s obviously scaled in such a way that they feel he can leave his permanent job. Huge financial gamble putting all your eggs in one basket and leaving a well paid job when it’s still at a fairly early stage and could easily come and go like so many of the other products flogged by instahuns.

Reactions: 5
I'm sure his job was a pensionable job and had good benefits along with. It's a big risk especially with this recession prediction in early 2023...

Reactions: 6
Her next launch is setting powder or so she keeps hinting at, and the whole sad face yesterday about formula gone wrong is obviously the lipsticks. So no big big launch for Christmas to rake in the money? Maybe there's something else but when things go to tit next year she'll know. People are not spending the same and the price of tit is only going to go up.

I honestly can’t see her “brand” having longevity. I think her window of opportunity to establish a cosmetics brand was about 6 years ago when she was popular, before kids and before people saw through the bulls**t. Now the cosmetics market is completely saturated and people are wise to paying over the odds for stuff you can buy on Aliexpress. In the current economic climate, I just can’t imagine her business will be successful enough to support their family.

Reactions: 7
I honestly can’t see her “brand” having longevity. I think her window of opportunity to establish a cosmetics brand was about 6 years ago when she was popular, before kids and before people saw through the bulls**t. Now the cosmetics market is completely saturated and people are wise to paying over the odds for stuff you can buy on Aliexpress. In the current economic climate, I just can’t imagine her business will be successful enough to support their family.
And that's where the vineyard will come in and support financially.