Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@OwtDoing She said she was praying for them as the carried on ellepearls dream together.
Elanna obviously wears the trousers in that relationship. His bio on his Instagram is he’s her biggest fan! Ick! Leaving a guaranteed well paid job with pension, sickness pay etc on a gamble of a make up business?! Very unwise but they do go to Vineyard and very much believe “God will provide” 🤣🤣🤣 Jane should have had a serious word with the both of them. 6 months - 1year down the line she could be saying I told you so!

Reactions: 7
Not that they care what this stranger on the internet thinks but I think it is a crazy decision for Paddy to leave his job. She must be making some serious money influencing and pearl beauty is maybe a top
up of income? If she was a more honest person who didn’t write ad or gift in teeny tiny writing I would wish them well.

Reactions: 9
Well Mrs Hinch apparently gets £24000 per ad (ie doing feck all!!) so maybe Elanna is getting paid similar 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I'm pretty sure no one wants tips on how to get your strawberry blonde hair, you're borderline ginger and look like a tangerine 🍊 with all that cream bronzer and sticks in the mix #checkyourself ✌ #dickheadcheck

• Haha
I just don’t get the asthetic she’s going for, nothing fits well, the make up and hair is atrocious…. Where did the pretty/normal ellepearls go?

Reactions: 6
I don't get the whole 'couples working together' thing. Oh look at us having coffee together to discuss product launches when let's be honest they are probably just talking about who's turn it is to do the hoovering.
I'd hate to work with my partner, no escape 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't get the whole 'couples working together' thing. Oh look at us having coffee together to discuss product launches when let's be honest they are probably just talking about who's turn it is to do the hoovering.
I'd hate to work with my partner, no escape 😂
He's probably more like her secretary, I couldnt do it, couples need space too. Working together, living together, they will drive each other crazy.
I just don’t get the asthetic she’s going for, nothing fits well, the make up and hair is atrocious…. Where did the pretty/normal ellepearls go?
I think she peaked about 3years ago, now I don't even know... It's just beige....

He's probably more like her secretary, I couldnt do it, couples need space too. Working together, living together, they will drive each other crazy.

I think she peaked about 3years ago, now I don't even know... It's just beige....
This!!! 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 ‘Beige’ is the only way to sum her up. No personality. House is beige, clothes are beige, makeup is beige. Their car is probably bloody beige

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve said it before and l say it again, all the make up “looks” are the same!!! How does the “chocolate tone” one vary from the everyday??? IT DOESN’T. How is she still cashing in on this 😂😂😂🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
£28 for a cream bronzer when you can buy one from Revolution for £6, seriously this doll thinks she is the next Charlotte Tilbury!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The hair is awful. Between the outfits hair and makeup she’s just become frumpy. She was so pretty. And she shouldn’t have messed with her teeth, they are so awful looking

Aw I didn't realise that.

It's a wonder any schools in Ballymoney would be good enough for her.

Reactions: 2
Her story she posted with the mother in law, so cringe so staged, the awkward passing of hands by Elanna and then MIL awkwardly going back in for another cheers.

Reactions: 3