Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it hilarious when influencers say they are taking a break from post on social media when they go on holidays. Yet film content the whole time they are there.🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
We all know it's cause internet roaming charges are a witch and cause you want to edit the tit outta them too.no filters my ass.🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was always taught have your foundation matched to your skin tone. ALWAYS.

I would expect someone who has their own make up line to be a bit of a role model here. Second post on IG I have seen this week with foundation so obvious and clearly not amatch. So in real.life would be obvious.

Maybe I'm a dinosaur but honestly all these influecers and their make up application literally caked on colour that doesn't match their skin tone is awful.

Reactions: 7
I was always taught have your foundation matched to your skin tone. ALWAYS.

I would expect someone who has their own make up line to be a bit of a role model here. Second post on IG I have seen this week with foundation so obvious and clearly not amatch. So in real.life would be obvious.

Maybe I'm a dinosaur but honestly all these influecers and their make up application literally caked on colour that doesn't match their skin tone is awful.
She's gone dark to match her hair I noticed, she looks like a tangerine 🍊
The bronzer looks so patchy on her forehead, it ages her too.
These people aren't trained professional makeup artists, they got lucky with a few pretty make up looks and rinse and repeat 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She looks haggered atm
Don’t know if it’s bad make up application, or her and the boiled egg having too many late night love making sessions

• Haha
  • Sick
Very fake and forced, trying to sell sell sell alcohol, where's the genuinity?
My god that gifted green tote is so expensive, lucky she didn't have to pay for it. I don't get these tote bags, they not that flattering? Mad price!
She definitely looks haggard, did she wear spf on holidays or not? And she used a peel right after sun exposure holiday, let your skin heal please! 🙈🙈🙈

I feed him very creepy. I can’t put my finger in on it. There is something very unsettling about him.

Reactions: 6
Is the Vineyard church our version of Scientology??
My aunt & uncle are members and my uncle in particular has turned into a complete preacher 🙄

Reactions: 2
There’s a great documentary on BBC about Hillsong church. Gives an interesting insight into these charismatic Christian groups. self centred, egotistical bunch of mostly men who seem to exploit vulnerabilities of others to carry out mostly unpaid work for them. Reminds me of a Ponzi scheme where those at the bottom always end up losing out.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
How can she comfortably wear those trousers?

They're below her actual shoes? Surely they be destroyed when she walks?

How can she comfortably wear those trousers?

They're below her actual shoes? Surely they be destroyed when she walks?
Style is killing as they say. It reminds me of the early 00s when we used to wear our trousers like that, and yes they would get destroyed. You'd think she have a taylor/seamstress to go to?
Very sloppy looking 😬