Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me she basically confirmed it was a girl when she was talking about names and said her daughter wanted to call it her friends name and her son wanted his nursery teachers name. Unless his nursery teacher is a male of course 😂

Reactions: 3
Sorry but that looks like a ridiculously expensive baby shower 😂 also why wear a see through dress 🙃

Reactions: 7
Sorry but that looks like a ridiculously expensive baby shower 😂 also why wear a see through dress 🙃
Over the top yes but have to show off the wealth now don't we, also miss queen bee has to overemphasize that shes pregnant otherwise how would we know? Lavish attention on herself.

Reactions: 4
For me she basically confirmed it was a girl when she was talking about names and said her daughter wanted to call it her friends name and her son wanted his nursery teachers name. Unless his nursery teacher is a male of course 😂
I assumed they didn’t know, do they know but aren’t sharing? Story might have been taken down as people messaging “oh it’s a girl!”

Reactions: 1