Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooohhh that's embarrassing, pre recorded pander...🤭🤭🤭

I've seen her make cocktails before but just curious, aren't these Christian types against drinking? Especially in NI?
That’s what I thought too 🤔 she’s a law unto herself sure, and only a Christian on a Sunday

Reactions: 2
Oh but it's controlled drinking, a suave cocktail, just the one, sweet and elegant.

Not running round the park drunk with a potty on her head like those mad Catholics.

She has self control, style, sophistication, and she's too tight to buy a round!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she posting her Chinese order with menu numbers and all as if people care? Is this actually content people want to see?! Or maybe an undisclosed ad who knows 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is she posting her Chinese order with menu numbers and all as if people care? Is this actually content people want to see?! Or maybe an undisclosed ad who knows 🙈
It's really weird posting up the numbers like that tho, it's like she copied and pasted from her notes on her phone? Like does she think all her following lives exactly near her location?

I get maybe giving people ideas for a group buffet night in but the numbers too, not every Chinese has the same number layout.

Also posting up her new drink, undisclosed ad...

It's really weird posting up the numbers like that tho, it's like she copied and pasted from her notes on her phone? Like does she think all her following lives exactly near her location?

I get maybe giving people ideas for a group buffet night in but the numbers too, not every Chinese has the same number layout.

Also posting up her new drink, undisclosed ad...
what a dose. All chicken too, the most unadventurous boring order

Also: sitting down in thon café as though she was at a Parisian bistro instead of some wind tunnel in Belfast 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does egg head cut the grass as I’ve he’s hoovering the floor 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Obviously whatever budget airline she’s flying with doesn’t #kindlygift free luggage allowances, hence why she’s cramming into carry on’s, no bother driving crazy distances for gifted services tho 😂

Reactions: 6
Obviously whatever budget airline she’s flying with doesn’t #kindlygift free luggage allowances, hence why she’s cramming into carry on’s, no bother driving crazy distances for gifted services tho 😂
I'm taking bets on how long she is going to resist showing anything from her holiday on Instagram 🤣 I give her max 2days...
I'm over her bragging about how little she is packing, who gives a tit? Loads of normal people pack the bare essentials and enjoy their holiday rather than post up all the time, nothing new.

Reactions: 7
I'm taking bets on how long she is going to resist showing anything from her holiday on Instagram 🤣 I give her max 2days...
I'm over her bragging about how little she is packing, who gives a tit? Loads of normal people pack the bare essentials and enjoy their holiday rather than post up all the time, nothing new.
Desperate for ‘content’ 🥱

Reactions: 4
From what she’s shown lately there’s nothing in her wardrobe worth packing anyway. Maybe that’s why her bag is so small.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Any hints where she has gone? It looks like Mallorca/ibiza, no 5* ikos resort like the insta huns.
She along with that Sarah g and her family. Looks like Majorca definitely, Palma Nova. she's posted up already 🙈🙈 so much for I'll not post for a week out of office shite talk

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She along with that Sarah g and her family. Looks like Majorca definitely, Palma Nova. she's posted up already 🙈🙈 so much for I'll not post for a week out of office shite talk
Oh the girl with the twins, I'm sure she is a lovely girl but Elanna will hardly get much content out of the week, no kids on show, you know as she only shares when it suits and how many OOTD do we need to see or cream bronzer 😴 it's weird she really lost her appeal after she launched her brand.

Unpopular opinion but I find that Sarah g one as intolerable as elle, everything’s so perfect #northcoastlife plus you can tell they’re all in the lynas #vineyard circle 🙄

Reactions: 4
Unpopular opinion but I find that Sarah g one as intolerable as elle, everything’s so perfect #northcoastlife plus you can tell they’re all in the lynas #vineyard circle 🙄
I don't follow her but have seen her on stories. I imagine they met at church or something, otherwise you wouldn't put the pair of them together as friends.

I don't follow her but have seen her on stories. I imagine they met at church or something, otherwise you wouldn't put the pair of them together as friends.
Beggars can't be choosers when you're looking for friends with kids as an influencer in a different country other than your own.

Reactions: 6