Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% it’s been made in China or similar. You can’t get any information on the manufacturing process online, I think if it was made locally she’d have raved about that as a USP.

as for entreprenuerial spirit? Entrepreneurs identify a gap in a market and create something new to fill it. There are about a million variations of the makeup Ellanna is shilling. The cheek/lip thing has been around for ages. Clinique’s chubby sticks are a bit of a classic but there are even more affordable ones; Makeup Revolution, Elf and BarryM do them for about a fiver. Elles versions look like an exact rip off of Ilia’s multistick. Her ingredient list is almost the exact same as Makeup revolution’s cheek and lip duo stick so my guess is they are probably made in the same factory.
The packaging on mine says “made in South Korea”. I agree that there are much better and affordable versions available. The one I have disappears within 30 mins or if you apply a lot more you end up looking like a clown. I dunno how she gets it to look nicer on her models

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The packaging on mine says “made in South Korea”. I agree that there are much better and affordable versions available. The one I have disappears within 30 mins or if you apply a lot more you end up looking like a clown. I dunno how she gets it to look nicer on her models
It's the same with most influencers makeup brands, they get the higher quality stuff for the models and promos then sell the cheaper versions to the mass public

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I still think it looks like shite on her models 😂

• Haha
Apparently the clown look is in - if it’s lining a Christian pocket otherwise you go to hell 🔥👺

• Haha
Reactions: 5
100% it’s been made in China or similar. You can’t get any information on the manufacturing process online, I think if it was made locally she’d have raved about that as a USP.

as for entreprenuerial spirit? Entrepreneurs identify a gap in a market and create something new to fill it. There are about a million variations of the makeup Ellanna is shilling. The cheek/lip thing has been around for ages. Clinique’s chubby sticks are a bit of a classic but there are even more affordable ones; Makeup Revolution, Elf and BarryM do them for about a fiver. Elles versions look like an exact rip off of Ilia’s multistick. Her ingredient list is almost the exact same as Makeup revolution’s cheek and lip duo stick so my guess is they are probably made in the same factory.
Don't forget Charlotte Tilbury also jumped on a few years back with her Beach Sticks, they are done to death!!

I don’t even watch/listen to her stories anymore. I just swipe through them because it’s the same boring tit rehashed day in day out 🙄

If it’s free doesn’t matter how far you’ll drive - she can get down that m2 handy enough for the good stuff!

Is it just a wash in colour? It didn't last very long.
Think it was just a toner, it doesn't look like she got her t-bar highlights. toners only last a couple of weeks, you need to keep topped up to keep the blonde looking right.
She finally got her wish to be noticed by Brad Mondo, only took 2 years 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
When most of your life is sponsored I guess the cost of fuel is irrelevant.

i think also the hairdresser might be a relative or family friend ….
Gifted services on top of gifted services, so tone deaf in our current climate.
The rising cost of everything and trying to keep up with the instahuns, you'd be out a fortune!
Lucky they get everything gifted to them hah!

Free teeth, free hair and if she doesn't have to pay for those or the fuel to get there, then she can well afford to eat in different cafes numerous times a week.

Reactions: 1
Has she posted this ad a day early?? “family Friday”
Ooooohhh that's embarrassing, pre recorded pander...🤭🤭🤭

I've seen her make cocktails before but just curious, aren't these Christian types against drinking? Especially in NI?